Sign in to follow this  
Fozapd

So it's comedown to this Eddie lacy!

So the worst case scenario has happened in my opinion as Eddie lacy and Starks will split carries 50-50 this week! The other scenario could be worse as what happens if lacy trouts out there and someone hits the hip. He goes to the sidelines the rest of the game. Ugh

What are you doing this weekend with lacy? I'm considering starting Jeremy hill over him but not sure hill with the 60-40 is much better

I don't buy the 50-50 barring a blowout or recurrence of the injury.

I think its minimum 60/40 for Lacy.

But the tough defense...and injury have me worried about this matchup.

Im leaving Lacy on the bench for Joique Bell and AJ Green is my flex over him (and I don't like that matchup either).

Definitely not what I wanted after dominating the league and earning a bye.

My opponent (and one of my "best" friends) picked up Starks even though he doesn't need him. I am forced to go with Eddie and Latavius Murray because my only other RB is Reggie Bush.

Sigh

With Mathews out I need to chose between Lacy Starks splitting unknown in a bad matchup or

CJ2.0 vs ten

Gotta go matchup with at least a definite known (50/50) split in a revenge game for CJ. Really hate all fantasy season comes down to my 2 starters being hurt

Sigh

With Mathews out I need to chose between Lacy Starks splitting unknown in a bad matchup or

CJ2.0 vs ten

Gotta go matchup with at least a definite known (50/50) split in a revenge game for CJ. Really hate all fantasy season comes down to my 2 starters being hurt

CJPiK

Sigh

CJ2.0 vs ten

You and I are exactly in the same boat.

My opponent (and one of my "best" friends) picked up Starks even though he doesn't need him. I am forced to go with Eddie and Latavius Murray because my only other RB is Reggie Bush.

Me too. I have Latavius and Lacy.

Would anyone go with Ivory over Lacy??

Sigh

CJ2.0 vs ten

would go with cj they should run a ton

Crowell over Lacy?

I should have taken Forte over Lacy, DAMN!

i did that.. maziel might open up running game a bit more too.

Going CJ.

I'm guessing you'd go Ivory over Lacy then too?

(I can see Ivory 15 carries 70 yards, and Lacy 10 carries 30 yards, but a TD)

But like you said, it's unknown for the Packers and a given for the Jets.

I'm guessing you'd go Ivory over Lacy then too?

(I can see Ivory 15 carries 70 yards, and Lacy 10 carries 30 yards, but a TD)

But like you said, it's unknown for the Packers and a given for the Jets.

Yep I would

I am leaning to benching lacy and starting keenan allen over him in the flex. I don't love it but at least I know Allen will be on the field the whole game. Am I nvts?

I am leaning to benching lacy and starting keenan allen over him in the flex. I don't love it but at least I know Allen will be on the field the whole game. Am I nvts?

allen has had very good games vs denver in the past. Not even a question on this one for me.

Need to learn from the past injured RB's vs tough defense on the road.

I'm about to start Ivory and then I see Lacy warming up on TV!! Was it a sign?!?

#classicOverthinking

I'm going with Lacy. Fock it, tired of stressing over it

• Like 1

Except for the Patriot and Viking games, Lacy has had 12-14 carries. And excluding the Saints and Falcons games, he's had 2-3 receptions. So not sure we can expect anything more than 10-12 touches from what we're hearing.....against a good defense, playing at home, in a must win game. GB coming off the short week too.

Lacy really TD dependent today. BUF middle of the pack in rush TDs allowed. So a decent shot at a score. But absent that, probably looking at 6-7 points.

I wanna start Lacy. Dude has carried my teams the last two years. But between him and Green, there's potential for a couple duds from my studs. That's a fantasy killer.

I'm sitting Lacy for CJ-OK.....who should get more touches in a better matchup while starting Green.

• Like 1

Except for the Patriot and Viking games, Lacy has had 12-14 carries. And excluding the Saints and Falcons games, he's had 2-3 receptions. So not sure we can expect anything more than 10-12 touches from what we're hearing.....against a good defense, playing at home, in a must win game. GB coming off the short week too.

Lacy really TD dependent today. BUF middle of the pack in rush TDs allowed. So a decent shot at a score. But absent that, probably looking at 6-7 points.

I wanna start Lacy. Dude has carried my teams the last two years. But between him and Green, there's potential for a couple duds from my studs. That's a fantasy killer.

I'm sitting Lacy for CJ-OK.....who should get more touches in a better matchup while starting Green.

This was the post that did it for me. I'm going Ivory.

Lacy could get like 9 carries and maybe a few catches. At the goal line, I think Rodgers will look to pass against a tougher defense.

Big day for Cobb incoming!!!!

Can see this too...as they have been using him out of the backfield.

This was the post that did it for me. I'm going Ivory.

Lacy could get like 9 carries and maybe a few catches. At the goal line, I think Rodgers will look to pass against a tougher defense.

Really, the only argument for starting Lacy is never bench your studs. But all the info suggests a down day. According to FootballOutsiders, BUF is bad at stopping the run on the left end. Can Lacy get out there enough to make them pay? They're solid everywhere else along that line.....so it just seems like that's where they might use Starks to do some damage on the ground.

Dunno....this sh!t is aggravating....but it's why we play this game.

Good luck everyone!

:cheers:

Look at Ivory and CJ go!!!

We are all a bunch of fricken geniuses!!!

Absolutely... I knocked myself out of the playoffs this week. Awful!

might have cost me a chance at championship Jennings got .3 points Lacy got like 17 or whatever it was.. Im down 20.2 with Stills and Jeffery left :cry:

You guys overthought the situation. Made that mistake 3 years ago and said I would never do it again. Anything short of him being out I was not about to bench lacy. Kept him in and he did me good. It's playoffs fellas. The one time you never bench your studs unless they are listed as "out"