Sign in to follow this  
Reality

SEC, seriously...

Um... er... joke exploded...

It was supposed to be read as the reason Artis-Payne can't play against Northwestern, Purdue, or Illinois is because he can't get his phone calls returned from Indiana and Maryland ...not you get over it... nevermind. Maybe I could have written it better or maybe you can join Artis-Payne as academically ineligible to read my joke.

Ahh.ok.

:cheers:

Alabama only up by 1 at halftime, with OSU outgaining them big time but committing two costly turnovers. Hmm...

And... the SEC officially establishes themselves as the 4th best conference, after the PAC 12 and Big 10 (to be determined 1/12), and the Big 12. Tied with ACC. :thumbsup:

The complete exposure of the $EC West is now complete. Return to your regularly scheduled programming.

I think my favorite thing today was Artis-Payne for Auburn saying he wishes he could run against Northwestern, Illinois and Purdue too.

Then Gordon throws up 251 against his Auburn team. (after already putting up 140 or so against LSU...mostly in the first half before he wasn't really used in the 2nd half of that game due to injury)

BTW...only NW gave up more yards to Gordon of the teams he mentioned than Auburn.

Yep, that was awesome!!

I can admit after yesterday the SEC was Vastly overated this year.

It all started when a pretty bad A&M team (which I have season tickets for) beat an even worse and vastly overrated South Carolina in week one. You can never tell how bad their conference is until they actually schedule someone out of conference. Wasn't Alabama's biggest rusher on them like 88 yards? Ohio state had almost that on one play. They all play nothing but cream puffs out of conference and it gives the impression that they're that good.

Their players believe the hype too, i read somewhere that the SEC is only like 6 arrests below the whole NFL.