Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New England Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks: In-Game Discussion

Shout out to donhass and shonuff and immmensa - I really feel your pain now. Playcalling and execution matters...got it.

I'm not as angry as I would be if we hadn't won last year but...it hurts a funking lot to lose this way. Trying to drink away the pain.

• Like 1

Marshawn - YES

Wilson - No

Marshawn - YES

Wilson - No

Wilson -Yes

Marshawn - No

OK dumbass, fine. Have it your way.

Shout out to donhass and shonuff and immmensa - I really feel your pain now. Playcalling and execution matters...got it.

I'm not as angry as I would be if we hadn't won last year but...it hurts a funking lot to lose this way. Trying to drink away the pain.

...and I lost a couple hundred on that last stupid play. :lol:

:cry:

:wall:

Congrats Pats fans! NE played a great game. Tore up our def all game long and fought to the end. Great franchise you guy's have.

Job well done.

That last call stings. Stupid stupid stupid. If that was Bevels call and Pete covered for him, He should be fired.

Although Pete said he made the call. Can't believe they passed there. And back to the shotgun again in the redzone.
Just run the ball up the gut. Geez.

Anyway, great game. Somebody had to lose.

• Like 2

Time wasn't a factor. When you are at the 1 yard line on 2nd down with 40+ seconds to go and 2 timeouts, you have ample time to just run the ball for 2 downs and still throw it if you need it on 4th down.

Help me out here but am certain they had burned through TWO time outs and were down to their last.

It's not a given, but it COULD have played a factor having that second timeout down on the 1 yd line.

Help me out here but am certain they had burned through TWO time outs and were down to their last.

It's not a given, but it COULD have played a factor having that second timeout down on the 1 yd line.

Even if you only had one TO... Run the first play, then use the TO. You still have two plays. Throw on the first and then try anything on 4th down.

Time was a factor. Managing that close-out with the clock ticking and no timeouts was challenging.

You think the wanted to score the TD, go up by 3, and give Brady the ball back w 30seconds and timeouts?

Pete admitted, they weren't looking to score there - they were looking to the next down and maybe even 4th down to punch it in.

Even if you only had one TO... Run the first play, then use the TO. You still have two plays. Throw on the first and then try anything on 4th down.

Not arguing that at all. Say they run on second down and Lynch gets stuffed. Then they take a sack on 3rd down with no time outs. Who f*cking knows? With that extra TO they have added luxury. They burned that second one taking their sweet ass time getting up the field on the miracle catch.

What really killed them was the offsides. It's no sure thing Brady gets that ball out. Then they punt and all Seattle needs is a big return and a miracle FG. Was waiting for TV announcers to point that out but Collinsworth was too busy having a baby over the play call.

Some people the last couple weeks were saying they'd rather have Petesy Carroll running their franchise in lieu of Belichick :wacko: