Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Hey guess who today's top poster is? Again?

HenryHill9323 16-September 14 3,087 80 12.10%
Frank M 09-November 06 10,729 52 7.87%
edjr 01-June 03 83,605 45 6.81%
drobeski 29-October 99 47,185 41 6.20%
IGotWorms 11-October 06 35,351 33 4.99%

Yup, for the 25th consecutive day...it's RP. With 80 posts!!! And since this works on a 24 hour cycle, that incudes his Sunday, too. LOLOL

The next closest is almost 30 posts behind!!!!!!!

L-O-S-E-R

Pity bump.

Here, let me bring something interesting to your obsession thread.

I give you Barry's BFF:

Even Sho left you hanging here. :(

Only by volume.

Boy isn't that the truth. And it's been going on for weeks. No way this clown has a job. No way. 80-100 posts a day??

So some one with over 46,500 post is calling some one else out on post counts? :doh:

So some one with over 46,500 post is calling some one else out on post counts? :doh:

Over ten years. It averages out to 12 posts per day.

And I'm not calling him out. I'm making fun of him. Terribly. I doubt I've had a 100 post day in my ten years here. He's had ten in the past month!! His life is in a major tailspin. I'd be willing to bet he's lost his job. No way you can work and post 80-100 times a day.

I get a kick at how pathetic his obsession is for him to keep track of my post count every single day.

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

I get a kick at how pathetic his obsession is for him to keep track of my post count every single day.

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

Pssst. I don't have to keep track. I click on one link and the site keeps track for me. But try to deflect all you want. At least you know you're pathetic and sad. So that's a start. :thumbsup:

Over ten years. It averages out to 12 posts per day.

And I'm not calling him out. I'm making fun of him. Terribly. I doubt I've had a 100 post day in my ten years here. He's had ten in the past month!! His life is in a major tailspin. I'd be willing to bet he's lost his job. No way you can work and post 80-100 times a day.

Unlike you, I don't punch a clock and scurry through the rat maze to my cubicle and have some mid level supv looking over my shoulder 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

I work from a home office and cover a multi-state territory. The nature of my business does not require frequent customer visits, so I do a lot of emails and phone calls from my home office. Very easy to do that and kick your ass here on a daily basis. Hell, I only see someone from my office once every two years when they fly all the reps in for a 3 day sales meeting which is nothing more than bullshiotting, drinking, and eating out.

It's called multi-tasking. Kinda like when you spray tan and wax your back at the same time, Ducky. :thumbsup:

Life is good here, Mr. Perfect Life. :clap:

No, multi-tasking is working and posting here and there. Posting 100 times isn't multi-tasking. It's being a sad loser. But try justifying it anyway you can. You're in obvious save-face mode now. :(

Unlike you, I don't punch a clock and scurry through the rat maze to my cubicle and have some mid level supv looking over my shoulder 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

I work from a home office and cover a multi-state territory. The nature of my business does not require frequent customer visits, so I do a lot of emails and phone calls from my home office. Very easy to do that and kick your ass here on a daily basis. Hell, I only see someone from my office once every two years when they fly all the reps in for a 3 day sales meeting which is nothing more than bullshiotting, drinking, and eating out.

It's called multi-tasking. Kinda like when you spray tan and wax your back at the same time, Ducky. :thumbsup:

Life is good here, Mr. Perfect Life. :clap:

Is this for the Buttmont Register or are you still pretending to be some kind of import / export mogul? I can't keep track of the stories that go with your different usernames.

You realize RP had more than that...and now has how many under this alias? How many under his other one that got banned too?

You realize RP had more than that...and now has how many under this alias? How many under his other one that got banned too?

Exaclty how many did each handle have? Go on, pull out your diary and report back. :thumbsup:

If you added up RP, Googlballz, and Henry Hill, he is way over 50k.

Wow, Newbie is sure obsessed with RP...

I think the guy who can't stop posting 80-100 times a day is the obsessed one.

I think the guy who can't stop posting 80-100 times a day is the obsessed one.

Maybe, but it is worse to post that many times or call out someone who is posting that much?

Maybe, but it is worse to post that many times or call out someone who is posting that much?

How long does it take to click a link, see who the top poster is and post it? Now how long does it take to write 80-100 posts per day, all of then consisting of sissy slap fights and trolling?

There's your answer.

If you want to get into it...you might also look at how many of his posts are about "slo nuff" or "ducky" or whatever over the years.

To claim anyone is obsessed and not realize the most obsessed person on the board is the one being discussed in the OP is laughable.

How long does it take to click a link, see who the top poster is and post it? Now how long does it take to write 80-100 posts per day, all of then consisting of sissy slap fights and trolling?

There's your answer.

That too.

To claim anyone is obsessed and not realize the most obsessed person on the board is the one being discussed in the OP

Anyone else 100% confident the irony of that post will be lost on Sho? :clap:

Or worse to call out the person calling out the loser? See? It's a vicious, endless cycle. Probably best to stay out of it, unless you're just obsessed with me. Which there have been plenty of indications of. ;)

There's your answer.

The fact a supposedly grown man thinks about, much less makes the effort to document, the number of posts some anonymous guy on a messageboard has proves the obsession is there.

Damn funny too. :clap:

Or worse to call out the person calling out the loser? See? It's a vicious, endless cycle. Probably best to stay out of it, unless you're just obsessed with me. Which there have been plenty of indications of. ;)

:lol:

:kisses:

The fact a supposedly grown man thinks about, much less makes the effort to document, the number of posts some anonymous guy on a messageboard has proves the obsession is there.

ROFL. Classic RP defense mechanism. You feel exposed so you're trying to discourage anyone from pointing out what a pathetic loser you are.

No such luck, Hare Lip. I will continue to take the 2 seconds it takes for me to click on a link that says Today's Top Posters. Not nearly the amount of work you're trying to make it out to be. ;)

It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to get a post count - all you do is click a link.

What does take time though is to post 80-100 posts of pure trollbait, sissy slap fighting 24/7 and 365. :doh:

It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to get a post count - all you do is click a link.

What does take time though is to post 80-100 posts of pure trollbait, sissy slap fighting 24/7 and 365. :doh:

And that's not counting all the links he fetches every day, and stories he copies & pastes to start new threads. And YouTube videos he looks for. LOLOL This is a full time job for that loser. It's focking hilarious!

Talk about a list of sh1t. You have the four people (one of two others that aren't in the list) most responsible for turning every thread into a whiny little slap fight and you have Ed. Good God, we've hit rock bottom.

And that's not counting all the links he fetches every day, and stories he copies & pastes to start new threads. And YouTube videos he looks for. LOLOL This is a full time job for that loser. It's focking hilarious!

Could I get an estimated time all that would take? Surely you fellas have come up with some sort of formula to calculate these things. If not, at your next I Am Obsessed club meeting you could come up with one.

Thanks in advance. :wave:

Up to 110 now.

Over 100 for a day twice in the last few days.

Holy fock.

Up to 110 now.

Over 100 for a day twice in the last few days.

Holy fock.

awwww. I think we should chip in and get him a woman. Or a friend. I feel so bad for him. 110 today!. I average 84 PER WEEK. Ouch