Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

NFL biotchslaps Belicheat. Pat's fans predictably butthurt.

It's not a ###### slapping, just an acknowledgement that the play was not in the spirit of the rules. And it was a cheap stunt, but no one ever said BB had class, so nothing lost.

The Patriots have a history of mocking rules, not unlike a Ken Lay or Jeff SKilling, expect them to still find ways to cheat.

one of the best coaches of all time, but the cheating (whether justified or not) will always leave a mark on his legacy. Personally, I've grown to like him and the Pats. It's not easy to do what they've done, especially in today's NFL.

With Belichick's own players and system, minus Tom Brady for a season, he went 11-5 with Matt Cassell.

With Belichick's own players and system, minus Tom Brady for a season, he went 11-5 with Matt Cassell.

Correct. When you cheat and you put together a very simplisitic approach to the game, you can plug just about anything in and you can find players to plug in; the dink and dunk offense is not all that crazy to teach.

Correct. When you cheat and you put together a very simplisitic approach to the game, you can plug just about anything in and you can find players to plug in; the dink and dunk offense is not all that crazy to teach.

:lol: evidently difficult to duplicate

No one had an issue mid season when Jim Caldwell unsuccessfully tried this against the vikings...

And when Tony Sparano conjured up the wildcat and successfully used it to beat the patriots he was considered an innovator and applauded... But when Belicheck does the same thing its seen in a negative light and it needs to be legislated against... Its a joke...

He never cheated

No one had an issue mid season when Jim Caldwell unsuccessfully tried this against the vikings...

And when Tony Sparano conjured up the wildcat and successfully used it to beat the patriots he was considered an innovator and applauded... But when Belicheck does the same thing its seen in a negative light and it needs to be legislated against... Its a joke...

Not the same as the wildcat. That was about formations, this was about players eligibility.

He never cheated

Really? Then why did he Pats lose a first round pick and BB Had to pay a 500k fine? They admitted it. You should too

Lol. Yeah, that's why everyone does it, because it's so easy. It's also why so many players are said to have trouble picking up the NE offense.

Really? Then why did he Pats lose a first round pick and BB Had to pay a 500k fine? They admitted it. You should too

BB explained all that and more in the press conference where he told all you cvntbag haters to suck it :bandana:

BB explained all that and more in the press conference where he told all you cvntbag haters to suck it :bandana:

Link? Or at least a synopsis? Jag off

Link? Or at least a synopsis? Jag off

Did you have your head in the sand during the retarded deflategate controversy? Or are you just a focking moron?

Did you have your head in the sand during the retarded deflategate controversy? Or are you just a focking moron?

What does deflate gate have to do with the Cheatriots getting hammered by the NFL for their previous cheating? :doh:

What does deflate gate have to do with the Cheatriots getting hammered by the NFL for their previous cheating? :doh:

Wow, a stupid question on so many levels...

Wow, a stupid question on so many levels...

Why? Magnificent Boobtard was talking about the punishment for the spy gate cheating incident. Must be hard to keep up with all the times they have been caught cheating, huh?

Why? Magnificent Boobtard was talking about the punishment for the spy gate cheating incident. Must be hard to keep up with all the times they have been caught cheating, huh?

:first:

It must hurt to be so dumb

:first:

It must hurt to be so dumb

Who are you calling dumb? You're obviously the one having difficulties with your reading comprehension

Who are you calling dumb?

You and your butt buddy RP. I know you're "new here" so let me give you a type--association with RP is most certainly not a good thing :(

The Patriots have a history of mocking rules, not unlike a Ken Lay or Jeff SKilling, expect them to still find ways to cheat.

Ridiculous... You fault a guy for working harder and finding a legal edge... It all comes down to jealousy...

You should all be pissed that your home team coaches don't work as hard.

Not the same as the wildcat. That was about formations, this was about players eligibility.

its the same thing. THe wildcat is a formation. Moving players to confusing areas like a QB lined out wide. Its the exact same thing.

You and your butt buddy RP. I know you're "new here" so let me give you a type--association with RP is most certainly not a good thing :(

Unlike your prejudiced self, I don't dismiss someone because I disagree with them on most issues. When people are right, they are right. He's right this time. You aren't correctly comprehending the statement. Read it again.

its the same thing. THe wildcat is a formation. Moving players to confusing areas like a QB lined out wide. Its the exact same thing.

Or how about the read-option, which takes advantage of protections afforded to QBs when you can't initially tell if they are a ball carrier or not? Read option would be simple to defend if you could just beat the hell out of the QB every play but then you get flagged for roughing the passer when he hands off.

How come no crybaby whiny kvnt sore losers complain about that?

Oh yeah, because NE never runs the read option.

Ridiculous... You fault a guy for working harder and finding a legal edge... It all comes down to jealousy...

Just because it's legal doesn't mean you shoukd do it. It's like when they wanted to build a Mosque across from ground zero. Legal? Yes. Should you do it? No. It was cheap. It wasn't cheating. Now It's illegal. Way to go BB!

Unlike your prejudiced self, I don't dismiss someone because I disagree with them on most issues. When people are right, they are right. He's right this time. You aren't correctly comprehending the statement. Read it again.

I'm enjoying watching you dig this hole. Eight feet isn't deep enough - better make it ten :bandana:

Or how about the read-option, which takes advantage of protections afforded to QBs when you can't initially tell if they are a ball carrier or not? Read option would be simple to defend if you could just beat the hell out of the QB every play but then you get flagged for roughing the passer when he hands off.

How come no crybaby whiny kvnt sore losers complain about that?

Oh yeah, because NE never runs the read option.

Now I know who Never played the game. Dismissed.

Just because it's legal doesn't mean you shoukd do it. It's like when they wanted to build a Mosque across from ground zero. Legal? Yes. Should you do it? No. It was cheap. It wasn't cheating. Now It's illegal. Way to go BB!

Sums up the whole thing here... Just a hollow statement.

Sums up the whole thing here... Just a hollow statement.

It was a cheap stunt. The rest of professional football agreed. Case closed. Wildcat is still around. I like facts.

You can pile up accusations and past penalties all day long, but in the end, there is no creditable way to deny that the Patriots are a great team and that Belichick is a great coach.

You can get the Patriots down, but getting them out is another matter. Look at the last Super Bowl. Most any other team would not have come back to get the score close. And then make just one mistake and all of a sudden, the Pats have another trophy in the case.

I may bait the Patriot faithful a tad about one issue or another, but I know a great team when I see one. They don't even know how they will be great next. Belichick will pull something out of the hat, though, and leave other coaches pounding the ground like a bunch of chimps.

Ahhh the classic, "you're just jealous". Not at all, there are plenty of successful coaches with whom I do not have issue, unless it is shown that they are cheaters or otherwise underhanded. I do hope I never get to a point where I try to defend people who conduct themselves like a Bellichick, or a Skilling, or a Lance Armstrong......

JMHO, defending a cheater does not seem right.

Ahhh the classic, "you're just jealous". Not at all, there are plenty of successful coaches with whom I do not have issue, unless it is shown that they are cheaters or otherwise underhanded. I do hope I never get to a point where I try to defend people who conduct themselves like a Bellichick, or a Skilling, or a Lance Armstrong......

Comparing this rulebook thing to the Enron collapse or Armstrong's doping? :lol:

You really are a clown.

ridiculous comparison. Absolutely absurd IMO. i can't come up with a rational reason someone would rail against innovation within the rules. finding a better mousetrap is the story of america.

Comparing this rulebook thing to the Enron collapse or Armstrong's doping? :lol:

You really are a clown.

OK, so we have name calling as a response; one your clients will be so very fortunate to have your rubber/glue approach to debate.

ridiculous comparison. Absolutely absurd IMO. i can't come up with a rational reason someone would rail against innovation within the rules. finding a better mousetrap is the story of america.

Agreed. So if a team loses on purpose to get a better player in the draft, is that also ok?

It was a cheap stunt. The rest of professional football agreed. Case closed. Wildcat is still around. I like facts.

if belicheck had come up with the wildcat, you can bet it would be called a cheap stunt and outlawed...

Agreed. So if a team loses on purpose to get a better player in the draft, is that also ok?

like i said in the other thread, i'd have to read the rules to know, but i'd imagine it falls under whatever section point shaving is

like i said in the other thread, i'd have to read the rules to know, but i'd imagine it falls under whatever section point shaving is

Not sure that is an answer exactly. If actively cheating to not accrue points is clearly wrong, then actively cheating to accrue them should also be wrong, or do you not feel that way?

Cheatriot fans are the most thin skinned people on earth. Face it fellas, you have a reputation as a cheating organization. No amount of bellyaching will change that.