Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Death Panels Approved

Obama told us on numerous occasions nobody would get between you and your Dr.......decisions about your healthcare would be made between the Dr and patient.

Selective amnesia is a convenient affliction for those walking around with Obama's nuts on their chin.

I'm not defending Obummer, I'm just disabusing you and the other Repubtard knuckle draggers of the notion that this way of making medical decisions is new or unique to Obummercare.

So the government is now in the business of making these decisions now that it's deemed that the insurance companies shouldn't have been?

Can you point out to me where that is in the constitution? I seem to have misplaced mine. TIA.

My point is that private insurers have always made their decisions on patient age, life expectancy etc. You've just been duped by hack websites into thinking "death panels" are a real life thing that Obummer invented.

My point is that private insurers have always made their decisions on patient age, life expectancy etc. You've just been duped by hack websites into thinking "death panels" are a real life thing that Obummer invented.

Never said private insures haven't always done this. Never said they are happening now either. Never said Obamacare is going to reinvent the wheel. Just saying that they will be a part of future decisions made concerning our health care when we were told they would not be.

What I do have a problem with this is, a doctor who spoke with our family recently stating that in ten years, decisions will be made that we should know about concerning the future of Obamacare and decisions made by professionals like him and those governing it.

Just passing on what we were told. Take it for what it's worth.

Myth? You're funny. Premmy babies are not a myth. Premmy babies in low income hoods are real. Go to any Charity Hospital and come back to me with that ignorant statement. The majority of those premature babies are from crack addicted and alcohol addicted mothers.

Charity Hospital here in Nee Orleans was one of the premiere hospitals caring for them in the country.

We also were the go to for gun shot victims(triage)

But let's not facts get in the way.

Sorry man, the crack baby epidemic is a myth. Too many articles to list. Just google "crack baby"

Sorry man, the crack baby epidemic is a myth. Too many articles to list. Just google "crack baby"

They weren't a myth at Charity Hospital here. My friends ex wife worked there as nurse specialing in their care in the 90's. She would beg to differ. It wasn't an epidemic. But it wasn't a non problem or issue as you proclaim.

Google the cost of care for these special need premise, the ones I commented on, and get back to my initial question. And an answer on such a heated question that is sure to come up in the future even though nobody wants to discuss it today. Just like no one wants to discuss what happens to Granny when she gets really sick and those in charge have to make choices we were promised would be between them and their doctor under Obamacare and not a bureaucracy.

This is one topic I do struggle with. On one hand I think we need to take a look at End of Life care in this country, dying with dignity when the true time comes. On the other hand, if you spend your entire life paying into an insurance policy(s) then it seems rather unfair to be denied coverage for true life saving procedures or medication no matter when you need it, even if you are 90 and it only buys you an extra month or two. And not only that, but the whole who/how do we make those tough decisions seems almost impossible to me.

Even as a registered republican I do hate the term 'Death Panels'. :thumbsdown: That is just something to rile up people.

This is one topic I do struggle with. On one hand I think we need to take a look at End of Life care in this country, dying with dignity when the true time comes. On the other hand, if you spend your entire life paying into an insurance policy(s) then it seems rather unfair to be denied coverage for true life saving procedures or medication no matter when you need it, even if you are 90 and it only buys you an extra month or two. And not only that, but the whole who/how do we make those tough decisions seems almost impossible to me.

Even as a registered republican I do hate the term 'Death Panels'. :thumbsdown: That is just something to rile up people.

The left loves choices and despises what they actually mean. The fact they have another problem calling them what they are is comical. Squirm all they want. It is what it is.

Death panels. ROFL. Focking conservative morons buy anything that Fox News tells them. Talk about sheep

The sky is falling!!!

Death panels. ROFL. Focking conservative morons buy anything that Fox News tells them. Talk about sheep

The sky is falling!!!

aren't you supposed to be busy being fake outraged about not getting your double dong cake in indiana ?

aren't you supposed to be busy being fake outraged about not getting your double dong cake in indiana ?

Better be careful Drobs. Death panels are out to getcha! Bwahahaha

Better be careful Drobs. Death panels are out to getcha! Bwahahaha

I'll raise you two christians and 3 white cops.

Death Panels!!! Benghazi!!! Teleprompters!!! Media Bias!!!

I would think that even you guys would be sick of the same old crap over and over. Can't one of you be original and come up with something new? :sleep:

all in with war on women, racism and pushing old people off cliff

Fake outrage

My "issue' with using words like DEATH PANELS, is that it immediatedly takes away any chance to talk about the actual issue of End of Life care.

My "issue' with using words like DEATH PANELS, is that it immediatedly takes away any chance to talk about the actual issue of End of Life care.

They're not interested in discussing any actual issues.

They're not interested in discussing any actual issues.

Here is the best you have to offer in this thread in the way of "discussing any actual issues", Matlock. :doh:

My wife's uncle's brother said Obummercare is awesome

This thread reads like a chain email. Whatever happened to those, anyway?

Aww, did I hit a nerve in that other thread?

It's true-- you are literally the worst poster this bored has ever seen, and you've been doing your trolling sh1t for ten years. So yeah, everybody hates you

Who is the "top poster" here nearly every single fockin day?

You forgot that he takes it so seriously he created multiple other alai to keep coming back when Mike was trying to permaban his ass.

Anyone else would've eventually taken the hint and focked off. But not RP - he has no pride

Holy fock. RP's obsession is unbelievable. Do you realize how much work/time goes into a multi-quote like that? He spent more time on that one post than I will on all of my posts today. PLUS, he'll have more posts than anyone else. We should really start up a FundMe page for this clown and try to raise money to get him out of the house. Maybe get him a prostitute or something.

Holy fock. RP's obsession is unbelievable. Do you realize how much work/time goes into a multi-quote like that? He spent more time on that one post than I will on all of my posts today. PLUS, he'll have more posts than anyone else. We should really start up a FundMe page for this clown and try to raise money to get him out of the house. Maybe get him a prostitute or something.

Took me less than one minute.........but then, I'm much smarter than you, so there is no telling how long it would take you, Corky. :wave:

It's funny how butthurt you get whenever I mock Worms. :clap:

Here is the best you have to offer in this thread in the way of "discussing any actual issues", Matlock. :doh:

Garbage in, garbage out.

One thing that should happen is a Federal Death with Dignity Act similar to Oregons. It seems very barbaric to forcie the terminally ill to live out a life of pain.

On October 27, 1997 Oregon enacted the Death with Dignity Act which allows terminally-ill Oregonians to end their lives through the voluntary self-administration of lethal medications, expressly prescribed by a physician for that purpose.

Fake outrage!

Nobody wants to talk about issues on this board. My post on end of life care got zero replies on one "like".

My post on end of life care got zero replies on one "like".

I didn't know your mother posts here. She must be about 120 years old :shocking:

Fake outrage!

Nobody wants to talk about issues on this board. My post on end of life care got zero replies on one "like".

Ever think it's because everyone here thinks you're an ass hole and pays no attention to your gibberish?