Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

OKay anyone interested in another year?

I know we would be losing 2 teams Delay and Ski. But we could easily go with a 10 team league with no adjustment on winnings other than their being no money for division winners so the main payout would be 1-2-3 500-300-200. The people that kept 2 players last year will still be only able to keep 1 and the 2 teams left in the league that kept 1 (I think Bunny and WW) will be able to keep 2. All other rules would remain the same. If you might know people that would want the teams being abandoned then hey we can go back to 12 - but I'm not going to go fishing for multiple owners again - maybe 1 owner if I need to but not 3-5 or something nuts.

We would have the draft as soon as 10 confirm and the money would be due to be paid to LEAGUE SAFE (I think we can do league safe thru the site - I will check more on it) . So please post in this thread if you want back in and ready for another year.

I give us till June 1st to get the owners together and agreed ... if we have that before then great we can start the draft a few days later but after june 1st I have to look at where we are an make a call.

As of now I am in of course , Kutulu is as he is paid , Cuse and BB06 have 1/2 their dues paid so I assume they are back in. Need to hear back from Gepetto (who I assume is in), Bunny, Frozen, whitewonder, joc, and Megla.

again if we could get to 12 it's fine with me but I want to get at least 10 solid confirmed.

sincerely ,

your sub standard management department

You can't go 1 more year. ok I will hear from the owners then open it up via the league site recruitment board. I am hopefull no matter waht we can still yield a 10 or 12 team league

My kids are 14,10, and 5 1/2 years old now. My fantasy football days are over fellas. I barely logged in last year. I finished last place in 3 out of 4 leagues 2014. It's been a great run with you guys, but I'm sad to say...I'm DONE:(

My kids are 14,10, and 5 1/2 years old now. My fantasy football days are over fellas. I barely logged in last year. I finished last place in 3 out of 4 leagues 2014. It's been a great run with you guys, but I'm sad to say...I'm DONE:(

never expected that from you.

ugh.

i would come back but was hoping to continue playing with gepetto, big blue, jocstrap etc... joc is gone...

if we can replace to 2-4 owners with cool, known people from geek club or main board. consider me in..... despite the fact josh gordon ruined my master plan like the dbag he is.

looks liek I might have to replace over half the league --if I do it's a do over and a total redraft -- if everyone is okay with that I will make a post on the bored and get this going

me

WW

BB06

Geppeto

kutulu

cuse

are in I think :dunno:

if you 6 agree with a total redraft and reverting back to 1 free keeper year to year - no 2 keepers - I will do what I need to do to fill the league -- let me know -- with this much of a turn around I need to just start over. But 7 years ago I did this same thing - we got a good bunch of guys and we made it 7 years -- maybe this time will be another 7 years if you all are okay with this.

Look I'm pretty agreeable to most things and push comes to shove I'll do whatever but it would be a little messed up that I was pushed into a "every other year transitional keeper rule" that I didn't like I the first place and chose to save for this season and now it's going to go back to redraft with 1 keeper?

If you're going back to full redraft thus year, those owners who saved their transitional should be allowed 1 free keeper and the rest of the league should be a Tru redraft. Just my opinion

I guess I didn't have to pay aN entry fee last year so that softens the blow.. still kinda sucks that I could have had another keeper last season

Look I'm pretty agreeable to most things and push comes to shove I'll do whatever but it would be a little messed up that I was pushed into a "every other year transitional keeper rule" that I didn't like I the first place and chose to save for this season and now it's going to go back to redraft with 1 keeper?

If you're going back to full redraft thus year, those owners who saved their transitional should be allowed 1 free keeper and the rest of the league should be a Tru redraft. Just my opinion

WW I paid out over 300 dollars of my own money last year - noone paid in and owners agreed to come back for a second year many renigged on that - I am trying to get new owners and I can't do that on a mass scale if it's not just a true redraft next year. Yet it's "messed up" - maybe it is in as sense but I am trying to salvage the league .. call it what you like but I got screwed more than anyone -- maybe I deserved it ... but..

WW I paid out over 300 dollars of my own money last year - noone paid in and owners agreed to come back for a second year many renigged/lied on that - I am trying to get new owners and I can't do that on a mass scale if it's not just a true redraft next year. Yet it's "messed up" - maybe it is in as sense but I am trying to salvage the league .. call it what you like but I got screwed more than anyone -- maybe I deserved it ... but..

look i said i was agreeable to whatever, im just voicing my opinion on my own (and a few others) situation.

you didn't get screwed at all.... you offered to foot the bill for (half) the usual league fees because of your own mistakes the previous season. That has nothing to do with me, or anyone else, that was your choice. But those of us who agreed to another fly by night rule (the transitional keeper) and chose to save it for 2015 are getting shafted on that. theres no denying that.

i hear where you are coming from about being able to replace half the league but we ahve also known each other a long time through IBL and such and you know im going to voice my opinion on things. Again, its not going to keep me from participating this year.

After thinking about the situation I understand now why we would have to start over considering that happened the first year I joined this league so I'll play again even if it means I lose AP.

After thinking about the situation I understand now why we would have to start over considering that happened the first year I joined this league so I'll play again even if it means I lose AP.

thank you

you didn't get screwed at all.... you offered to foot the bill

ummmmmmmmmmm yeah I was screwed - I did offer to foot the bill and did on condition that the onwers that agreed also agreed to come back the next year -- they didn't by and large.

delay I asked to leave and Ski to an extent I understand .. the rest though............................

I'm in for whatever. This is my favorite league, regardless of format.

ummmmmmmmmmm yeah I was screwed - I did offer to foot the bill and did on condition that the onwers that agreed also agreed to come back the next year -- they didn't by and large.

delay I asked to leave and Ski to an extent I understand .. the rest though............................

ok in that regard, yes. other people screwed you. but you dishing out the money was by choice. thats all i meant.

you have to at least agree it sucks knowing i could have kept a 2nd player in 2014. i think 3 of us could have.

ok in that regard, yes. other people screwed you. but you dishing out the money was by choice. thats all i meant.

you have to at least agree it sucks knowing i could have kept a 2nd player in 2014. i think 3 of us could have.

maybe but Gordon being suspended for the entire year softens the blow. :)

maybe but Gordon being suspended for the entire year softens the blow. :)

gordon was a potential keeper THIS year not last. I could have kept another player LAST year. if we are talking this year Forsett at a 4th round tag isn't bad.

gordon was a potential keeper THIS year not last. I could have kept another player LAST year. if we are talking this year Forsett at a 4th round tag isn't bad.

I had the #1 ranked keeper t9 have in ppr ... l. Bell and amother top 6 guy in dt ... now if u had 2 keepers and those players ........ :)

I had the #1 ranked keeper t9 have in ppr ... l. Bell and amother top 6 guy in dt ... now if u had 2 keepers and those players ........ :)

Sure.. of course. I just don't like getting back doored because other people didn't honor their 2 year committment. I could have theoretically had a stronger team last year as thr entire point of saving the transitional tag was to have an Advantage THIS year.

I thought the rule sucked to began with and I was right

Sure.. of course. I just don't like getting back doored because other people didn't honor their 2 year committment. I could have theoretically had a stronger team last year as thr entire point of saving the transitional tag was to have an Advantage THIS year.

I thought the rule sucked to began with and I was right

This is exactly what I thought would happen

This is exactly what I thought would happen

And I agreed

If I wasn't an FF junkie I'd probably bounce but as long as we do a fresh redraft I'll stay on board.

And I agreed

If I wasn't an FF junkie I'd probably bounce but as long as we do a fresh redraft I'll stay on board.

I will do another year. I said i would originally, though it was before i knew my wife was having a baby. Whichever rules you people want to run with im fine with.

Okay guys - sorry bt I got things I am dealing with on a personal level - the league is no happening for this year - I will try to re form it next year ... hopefully and I really some of you all might be still interested. I told the GC whats going on - so check out that thread if you want - if curious.

To Kutulu , BB06, and Cuse you guys have either paid or paid partial for the league next year based on winnings -- send me your addy and I will pay what ever the remainder is when I have a chance - might not be right away as I got a lot going on but will do soon.

If you wont go to the GC - here is a paraphrase -- I got a inoperable Brain Aneurysm and right now trying to deal and find a solution if there is one - I will be doing everything I can.

Thank you all that have played in the league and I hope to have it restart next year -- Shane

Okay guys - sorry bt I got things I am dealing with on a personal level - the league is no happening for this year - I will try to re form it next year ... hopefully and I really some of you all might be still interested. I told the GC whats going on - so check out that thread if you want - if curious.

To Kutulu , BB06, and Cuse you guys have either paid or paid partial for the league next year based on winnings -- send me your addy and I will pay what ever the remainder is when I have a chance - might not be right away as I got a lot going on but will do soon.

If you wont go to the GC - here is a paraphrase -- I got a inoperable Brain Aneurysm and right now trying to deal and find a solution if there is one - I will be doing everything I can.

Thank you all that have played in the league and I hope to have it restart next year -- Shane

Shlt man that sucks. I hope you find a doc with a different opinion, like it was a smudge from a big mac or something. Dont quit ffball altogether if you enjoy it.

moz, im really sorry to hear that. As someone who had to go for an MRI to check for tumors, lesions and aneurysms. I don't know what you're going through exactly but I know the fear. Wish you the best of luck, brother. Let me know if you need anything. Im not religious but I will keep you in my thoughts.

now.... not to hijack this thread but anyone looking for a league to replace this one, I have an opening in a 10 team, deep keeper (keep 10 players) that I need to fill. its $100 buy in. MFL has already been paid for and leaguesafe will be used. We had to replace a number of teams this year as the former commish and his closest friends left (id like to think its because i beat his ass 2 of the least 3 seasons in the title game). We also lost MaddFurhtermucher, who many of you know do to health related issues.

I've had 2 interested people from the geek club but one has stopped responding to my PMs and the other I have not heard from in a few days. Looking to fill this open spot before we carry on with conducting the "NEW OWNER DRAFT" where all 5 new owners will draft from the pool of abandoned rosters. Its a very fair way to allow each new owner to put his own stamp on his team. (something i wan't offered when i joined 6 years ago.

It is getting difficult each month to keep up with fantasy. Any how I keep trying to at least put some into it.