Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Ballers, new HBO show about sports agent/nfl/chicks etc

Watched the pilot and really liked it, even if it uses the same tired nfl cliches. It stars The Rock who can do no wrong and is great in everything. Plus its HBO who makes usually the best shows on tv for the better part of the last 20 years. Basically has a bunch of hot chicks banging and nfl cameos, sports agent cliches etc. Honestly if what I just wrote doesnt sell you on it, you prob werent gonna watch anyway. But its awesome nonetheless and I cant wait for more. I reccomend it to all geeks who are into that kind of stuff ( you know, stuff that men enjoy, those Godfather and Rocky haters just stick to yoga and pottery.).

Watched the pilot and really liked it, even if it uses the same tired nfl cliches. It stars The Rock who can do no wrong and is great in everything. Basically has a bunch of hot chicks banging and nfl cameos, sports agent cliches etc. But its awesome nonetheless and I cant wait for more. I reccomend it to all geeks who are into that kind of stuff ( you know, stuff that men enjoy, those Godfather and Rocky haters just stick to yoga and pottery.).

I think it has potential, but I can do without the cameos from real NFL players. That Antonio Brown/Desean Jackson bit was painful. I would like to see Rob Choudrys charachter act more like Rob Choudry.

I saw the previews and it looked good. I have hbo go so I can watch it anytime but was waiting to see what others thought about it. I like the premise of it. Definitely has potential

I saw the previews and it looked good. I have hbo go so I can watch it anytime but was waiting to see what others thought about it. I like the premise of it. Definitely has potential

If you can forgive awful nfl players acting and just roll with it for what it is, I think it will be a highly entertaining show.

If you can forgive awful nfl players acting and just roll with it for what it is, I think it will be a highly entertaining show.

I did when watching The League so I'm sure I can on this show :thumbsup:

I'm a rock fan and thought he was great. I thought the show itself sucked bad. Secondary actors blow. Storylines were all over the place...

You guys too young to remember 1st and Ten. Old Hbo football parody. Was pretty damn funny and not to serious. Had the young Hot Delta Burke in it. lots of Boobies too.

You guys too young to remember 1st and Ten. Old Hbo football parody. Was pretty damn funny and not to serious. Had the young Hot Delta Burke in it. lots of Boobies too.

I remember it well that and Dream On we're quality HBO shows.

Best football show ever! 1st n 10

Best football show ever! 1st n 10

I bought the whole series on DVD several years ago.

The new Entourage. Bad acting, okay show, can't stop watching it for the depravity. I agree that the Rock is very likeable.

Meh, it's not bad. Definitely Entourage Meets Arli$$. Will withhold judgment for now as I'm already missing VEEP and Silicon Valley but it definitely has potential.

Meh, it's not bad. Definitely Entourage Meets Arli$$. Will withhold judgment for now as I'm already missing VEEP and Silicon Valley but it definitely has potential.

Silicon valley might be the best show on tv. Absolutely brilliant.

The new Entourage. Bad acting, okay show, can't stop watching it for the depravity. I agree that the Rock is very likeable.

It's only been one episode. but entourage pilot blows this out of the water. Individually no one on entourage is a great actor but they all had a great chenistry and the show worked.

I didn't feel that with episode one of ballers. It was all over the place

I really liked season 1. Season two kind of sucked.

I really liked season 1. Season two kind of sucked.

Season 2 was not as good as season 1 IMO. But it would be very hard to match season 1. It was about absolutely perfect. But season 2 definitely did not suck.

It's entertaining but in no way would I describe it as "the best" or "brilliant".

It's entertaining but in no way would I describe it as "the best" or "brilliant".

Id call it one of the best, not the best. Def brilliant if the humor rings a bell with you.

Delta Burke as a hottie RIP :(