Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Now that the transcripts have been released for deflategate.....

Allegedly, the "official" in this case had a son that worked for the Colts at the time as well. In the games in which this official allegedly worked, the Colts were 8-1. :o

shocking..not..

Maybe we can check his texts, along with that out coached crybaby harbaughs.

the official talking this fabricated garbage worked 3 games at foxboro during Brady's career :rolleyes: and my god what a ###### crybaby you are.

Like the ravens coach... Lose with some dignity for Christ' sake. Man up.

:banana:

New Report Shows NFL Ignored Complaints, Censored Bill Leavy In Wells Report

On Thursday afternoon, Bob Kravitz broke a gossipy story about a former NFL official who was always suspicious about Jim McNally and the way he handled the footballs for the Patriots. According to the official, Mark Baltz, the officials locker room attendant “always” asked for the footballs long before he was supposed to have them, thus leading to suspicions that he doctored the footballs in some way for Tom Brady.

Despite the story having some glaring factual errors — namely, Baltz claiming to have worked between 10 and 15 games in Foxboro, despite his game log showing just six career trips — it did reveal one very, very interesting nugget.

Baltz said he complained to the NFL years ago about McNally, reporting the locker room attendant for “running” onto the field with the footballs and interacting with Brady and Bill Belichick.

“I reported him to the league, but never got any reaction from them,” Baltz said. “I don’t think they thought it was a big deal at the time.”

Now the story gets interesting. According to Pro Football Reference, the referee with whom Baltz most often worked was Bill Leavy. And in that Week 7 game last season when the footballs were found to be inflated over 16 PSI (well above the league-mandated 12.5-13.5 PSI), Leavy was the referee. In fact, in two games in 2010 — a narrow Patriots win over the Ravens, and the playoff loss at home vs. the Jets — Baltz worked on Leavy’s crew.

Leavy was interviewed by Ted Wells, but his testimony does not appear once in the 243-page report.

It is that information that caught de facto DeflateGate expert Michael Hurley’s eye, and caused Felger & Massarotti to have him join the program.

“I’ve blamed officiating incompetence for those 16 PSI footballs in Week 7,” Hurley said, noting that he figured Leavy provided a “willy-nilly” approach to setting the inflation level of the footballs. “But this sort of adds an intriguing wrinkle. According to Baltz, he’s all over this suspicious McNally fella, which I believe. … Now Bill Leavy is no longer an NFL referee. And, to tie it all around, Bill Leavy was interviewed by Ted Wells’ team and we don’t know what he told them.”

Tony Massarotti found it awfully suspicious.

“[Ted Wells] talked to [Leavy], and there’s no comment from him at all in the Wells report that the league edited,” Mazz said.

“That’s the story,” said Hurley. “You want to make DeflateGate into this giant story, you want to make this to be the biggest offense ever, and we’re going to get first-round picks and millions of dollars, we’re going to get the quarterback out of here. But this guy reported Jim McNally to the league years ago for the same suspicions, and the league did nothing.”

Why didn’t we hear from Leavy in the Wells report, Felger asked.

“Because it’d make the league look bad. Because they knew about these suspicions. The league was told about it six years ago and did nothing?”

Mazz summed it up: “I want to hear from Bill Leavy. I want to hear what that freaking guy has to say. He’s got info. He knows where the balls are buried.”

More NFL/Colts lies.

Leavy interviewed and testimony left out of Wells Report :lol:

On Thursday afternoon, Patriots-obsessed goblin Bob Kravitz of WTHR in Indianapolis took time out of his busy schedule of not writing about how gawdawful the Colts defense is and failing to talk about how the team’s general manager and coach can’t stand one another to once again double down on Deflategate. Specifically Jim McNally. Right. Because even though Tom Brady tossed the NFL around in federal court like he was Rob Gronkowski rag-dolling Sergio Brown and won’t miss a game, the most pressing issue of the day is the guy who used to bring really good clam chowder to the officials’ locker room.

This time, Kravitz managed the journalistic coup of the year, landing an exclusive interview with Mark Baltz, the ironically named ex-NFL linesman. You may remember that Baltz was the main source for that ESPN “Outside the Lines” hit piece where Kelly Naqi accused the Patriots of trying to put an unapproved kicking ball into the AFC championship game. That is before Adam Schefter came on and corrected her with the news the unapproved ball was introduced by the NFL employee who stole the real ball to sell it. (And if you’re reading this, Kelly, we have not called off the search. The “Missing” posters and ribbons are still up on every telephone pole and we will find you. Stay strong.)

Anyway, Baltz once again is accusing Jim McNally of the usual vague, nonspecific monkeyshines that are included in any anti-Patriots attack ad like this. McNally is “an unusual dude.” He’d ask for the footballs “way, way” early, meaning 10 minutes. He’d be on the field in warmups throwing the balls around with players and sometimes stand near Bill Belichick. In fact, Baltz was so freaked out by all this bizarre and downright sociopathic behavior by the Deflator that he complained to the NFL about it, a little tidbit that managed to make its way into the Wells Report, even though the league found no problems. But over his career, Baltz claims he always felt McNally was up to no good. And he should know because by his own recollection he “probably did 10 to 15 games up there [in Foxboro].”

Yeah, about that. As my man Ryan Hannable figured out with a simple search of Pro Football Reference, it actually was only six games. And just four when McNally was working there. And I’ll add parenthetically that it was only three when Tom Brady was the quarterback. But when you’re Bob Kravitz and you’re smelling some Patriots blood, you stay on the hunt. There’s no time to waste checking facts. Besides, Walt Anderson misremembered which gauge he used, otherwise Deflategate wouldn’t even be a thing.

What neither Baltz nor Kravitz can ignore, however, is something I pointed out on Dale & Holley with Thornton when the story broke: Mark Baltz has connections to the Colts. And not just the picture posted above, which looks like he’s either doing karaoke from the Colts-themed man cave in his basement or he’s speaking at a Colts pep rally.

What I’m referring to is what a listener whose Twitter handle is @WallDefender pointed out: While Mark Baltz, a long-time resident of Indianapolis, was conducting a Jane Goodall study of Jim McNally in the wild, his own son was working for the Colts. From Brandon Baltz’s LinkedIn profile: “My next adventure was with the Indianapolis Colts following the Super Bowl season and the transition from the RCA Dome to Lucas Oil Stadium.”

Brandon also is a self-starting, rogue, against-the-grain personality with an entrepreneurial spirit who loves people, if you’re looking to hire. Does this mean that no NFL official should have a family member who has worked for one of the teams? Absolutely not. It’s a small world and people ought to work wherever they want to work. But to not even mention a conflict of interest like that totally discredits the senior Baltz’s argument, even if he had one. And when you come from a family who has worked for the Colts and openly and publicly declares himself a Colts fan while rooting against the Patriots on social media, you’re not the best source for another weak whisper campaign to discredit a Pats employee.

http://thornography.weei.com/sports/boston/2015/09/18/ex-nfl-official-going-after-jim-mcnally-didnt-mention-his-colts-connection/

You know what is even more fun? the Patriots beating the Ravens and their coaches not knowing the rule book and their fans whining incessantly

. :lol:

Or just waiting for the next Shoe to fall s9 the cheaters can be further outed while their fans keep deflecting with the same old shtick

Or just waiting for the next Shoe to fall s9 the cheaters can be further outed while their fans keep deflecting with the same old shtick

what do you think the inferior crybaby's will make up next time ? Aren't you embarrassed for your coach ?

what do you think the inferior crybaby's will make up next time ? Aren't you embarrassed for your coach ?

The coach and QB cry after a game bc they don't know the rules - and their fans are OK with this... wow, take some personal responsibility here - the other guy was smarter than you - he beat you - don't cry bc you didn't understand the "free parking" rules or the "Kamchatka bridge"... it's pathetic.

How'd they cheat this week losers ? Helmets too silvery ? Brady's had too much mad face ?

He lit the ball on fire. That's why their defense was torched for over 400 yards by him

Irony ....the intire fake cheating scandal was nothing but a sore loser crybaby fest....:lol: still a hack fool i see snuffles

:lol:

Irony ....the entire fake cheating scandal was nothing but a sore loser crybaby fest....:lol: still a hack fool i see snuffles

Credit where credit is due. Didn't see them lighting the bills up like that. Win? Sure, but they owned them.

get used to it

The only thing I can say is Brady got hit a bit yesterday. Gotta keep him clean

59 passes, 2 sacks and 4 1st round picks on the D Line

Poor Drobeski missed all the deflategate fun and now he's going full retard trying to catch up.

Update on the Chief Cryers:

BAL (RLLD): 0-2

PHI (Newbie) 0-2

NYG (MB) 0-2

at least there's a 14% chance you'll make the playoffs!

PHI (Newbie) 0-2

NYG (MB) 0-2

PHI (Newbie) 0-2

NYG (MB) 0-2

The only thing that makes sense in this lunacy is that the town criers are 0-everything

PHI (Newbie) 0-2

NYG (MB) 0-2

What was I crying about? The patriots are the Giants bitches, not the other way around.

PHI (Newbie) 0-2

NYG (MB) 0-2

My fantasy team 2-0. Thanks Brady and Gronk. :banana:

What was I crying about? The patriots are the Giants bitches, not the other way around.

OWEN TOO !!!

you haven't seen the playoffs since that SuperBowl... 5 seasons ago!

NE's been to two AFC Championships.

Won a SuperBowl

and is on their way again this year...

the NYGs are still celebrating? is that what the excuse is?

OWEN TOO !!!

Won a SuperBowl

Yeah, you guys finally got your fourth. What took you so long?

Irony ....the entire fake cheating scandal was nothing but a sore loser crybaby fest....:lol: still a hack fool i see snuffles

Sore loser?

Yeah, that time to he pats barely beat a Matt Flynn led Packers team really has me hurting.

Weak effort...though expected from you.

Didn't the Pack beat the Pats in the SB too?

Yes...Favre, Reggie, and Howard made them their biotch.

Didn't the Pack beat the Pats in the SB too?

That's a good point by you.

Have the Patriots ever even beat a good team in the Super Bowl?

Rams? career stiffs, one lucky super bowl win.

Panthers? :lol:

Eagles? :lol:

Seahawks? another team with one lucky SB win.

That's a good point by you.

Have the Patriots ever even beat a good team in the Super Bowl?

Rams? career stiffs, one lucky super bowl win.

Panthers? :lol:

Eagles? :lol:

Seahawks? another team with one lucky SB win.

I'll give you the Rams and the Seahawks. But Jake Delhomme and Fox? McNabb and Reid? Nothing to brag about. The Giants beat 4 HOF QB'S in theirs. One team was even undefeated. Montana twice and Rodgers and Favre on the way to them too.

I'll give you the Rams and the Seahawks. But Jake Delhomme and Fox? McNabb and Reid? Nothing to brag about. The Giants beat 4 HOF QB'S in theirs. One team was even undefeated. Montana twice and Rodgers and Favre on the way to them too.

Who cares who they beat on the way. Fock, they beat Kelly and Elway. No small feat.

Greatest team ever, without question.

OWEN TOO !!!

Won a SuperBowl

winner

OWEN TOO !!!

Won a SuperBowl

2011 is five seasons ago now? Since when? Have I been in a coma? 3 teams have won the super Bowl since then. Get it right man

Must I, every time? 18-1.

Don't blow your fingers of typing that so fast ...6-10 now 0-2 and eli

Sorry to run up the score, hope I don't leave you feeling deflated.

Don't blow your fingers of typing that so fast ...6-10 now 0-2 and eli

Sorry to run up the score, hope I don't leave you feeling deflated.

I remember another time they started out 0-2. I'm guessing you know the one I refer to. It ended up being better than starting 18-0

I remember another time they started out 0-2. I'm guessing you know the one I refer to. It ended up being better than starting 17-0.

keep the faith brother :cheers: