Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Now that the transcripts have been released for deflategate.....

They could stop cheating if they want people to like them and respect them like other successful teams. Have Brady talk to Joe Montana. They weren't hated or envied.

They could stop cheating if they want people to like them and respect them like other successful teams. Have Brady talk to Joe Montana. They weren't hated or envied.

:doublethumbsup:

Bill Parcells still thinks Bill Walsh cheated during 1980s playoffs

Asked on ESPN to offer his thoughts on the fake injury controversy, Parcells pivoted to a different form of cheating.
“This kind of stuff has been going on in the NFL for quite some time, but it takes different forms,” Parcells said. “This is not just restricted to the defense. I know from past history in two playoff games, one of these teams that was famous for using a script, which they rehearsed with their team prior to the game — they knew exactly what they wanted to do — mysteriously, two years in a row, when the game started, their phones went down, which mandates that the other side put their phones down. Now, let me get this straight. You’ve got your script rehearsed, you know what you’re going to do, the defense doesn’t know what’s coming, but they have to take their phones off?”
Parcells didn’t name Walsh or the 49ers, but that’s obviously who he was referring to. Parcells made the same claim in 2007, referring to two Giants-49ers playoff games (after the 1985 and 1986 seasons) when Parcells coached against Walsh.
The Giants won both those games, so Parcells isn’t suggesting that cheating cost his team a game. But it’s obviously something that bothers him: A quarter century later, he still hasn’t let it go.

Rice admittedly cheated :dunno: selective fake give-o-fock is a clear sign of envy my friend.

Don't get bitter, get better. :cheers:

LOLOLOL Everyone else cheated.

Show me the lost draft picks. Show me the fines.

I'll wait.

Lol at the people STILL posting in this thread who aren't patriots fans. Go cry to your mommas. All your teams suck and have so for years. Patriots? Still winning. Keep crying though. Your tears taste so good

Imagine how many rings Montana and Brady would have if not for the NY Football Giants?

Steelers fans should be thanking the Giants every day.

it's gonna' be fun watching the Patriots go Scorched-Earth on the entire league this season... once again the cries of "you're cheating" will soon turn into "you're running up the score"... crying, crying, crying... it's a loser's mentality.

Blame headsets

Blame PSIs

Blame cameras

Blame the teacher

Blame the police officer

Blame the traffic

Blame the dog

Yell, "no fair" time and time again when it's perfectly "fair"... the Patriots shifted illegally, The Patriots had ineligible receivers, The Patriots were stealing signals, Our headsets didn't work, They called time out on our kicker...

Don't blame yourself, don't evaluate your own short comings, blame everything else and hope/ the world lowers the bar to your sub-par standards... the Patriots are better than you, they don't just beat you, they turn you into crying little girls and when the sports world looks back on it, it will be regarded as the worst beatings ever because of how poorly the losers reacted to it all.

It's not just the AFC East that's weak.

The entire league is weak - sissies all around - fans, coaches, players too.

losers.

Imagine how many rings Montana and Brady would have if not for the NY Football Giants?

Steelers fans should be thanking the Giants every day.

this is true.

But that was all Belichick too.

this is true.

:clap:

the fact they had 0 in game adjustments to deal with that defensive line TWICE, really pisses me off.

Must of been because they were unable to video the giants walk through :wall:

this is true.

Right. Having the greatest defensive player in history had nothing to do with it.

it's gonna' be fun watching the Patriots go Scorched-Earth on the entire league this season... once again the cries of "you're cheating" will soon turn into "you're running up the score"... crying, crying, crying... it's a loser's mentality.

Blame headsets

Blame PSIs

Blame cameras

Blame the teacher

Blame the police officer

Blame the traffic

Blame the dog

Yell, "no fair" time and time again when it's perfectly "fair"... the Patriots shifted illegally, The Patriots had ineligible receivers, The Patriots were stealing signals, Our headsets didn't work, They called time out on our kicker...

Don't blame yourself, don't evaluate your own short comings, blame everything else and hope/ the world lowers the bar to your sub-par standards... the Patriots are better than you, they don't just beat you, they turn you into crying little girls and when the sports world looks back on it, it will be regarded as the worst beatings ever because of how poorly the losers reacted to it all.

losers.

nailed it thoroughly

Blame headsets

Blame PSIs

Blame cameras

Blame the teacher

Blame the police officer

Blame the traffic

Blame the dog

losers.

Have to finish the job this time.

Right. Having the greatest defensive player in history had nothing to do with it.

Reggie White was on the Eagles

Reggie White was on the Eagles

Who needed to go to Green Bay to be relevant.

Not even top 10

Have to finish the job this time.

Winning the SB takes being good, but also some luck. The best team doesn't always with the SB.

going undefeated for an entire 16 game season is the clearest sign of dominance and superiority.

As a Pats fan, I would consider it another historically successful season if NE went 16-0 again and lost in the playoffs.

Winning the SB takes being good, but also some luck. The best team doesn't always with the SB.

going undefeated for an entire 16 game season is the clearest sign of dominance and superiority.

As a Pats fan, I would consider it another historically successful season if NE went 16-0 again and lost in the playoffs.

Sure you would. Now you're a clown for me.

No one knows that more than the current champs.

Winning the SB takes being good, but also some luck.

Unless it's Andrew.

• Like 1

No one knows that more than the current champs.

as Pats fans, we are more qualified to discuss "winning" than any of you - we simply have the most experience with it.

I know MB can't get his pea-brain around the magnitude of a 16-0 regular season, but it is a much rarer feat and clearer sign of dominance than, as Parcells put it, "winning the dance". Parcells knew you only had to "make it to the dance" to have a shot.

NE has won the SB as the best team.

They've won as the luckiest team.

They've won as an underdog.

They've won as a favorite.

They've lost as clearly the best team ever in modern football.

Winning the SB requres luck- - and if nothing else, luck to stay healthy.

If you ever have chance to experience as much winning as NE and their fans have, you will someday understand this.

as Pats fans, we are more qualified to discuss "winning" than any of you - we simply have the most experience with it.

I know MB can't get his pea-brain around the magnitude of a 16-0 regular season, but it is a much rarer feat and clearer sign of dominance than, as Parcells put it, "winning the dance". Parcells knew you only had to "make it to the dance" to have a shot.

If you ever have chance to experience as much winning as NE and their fans have, you will someday understand this.

Buffalo Bills. Dynasty.

You know there was another 18-1 team, right? Don't they get to call themselves the best ever too?

A board full of posters cheating their employers by posting at work complaining about someone else cheating! This is both priceless and pathetic. As you were losers!

Not even top 10

Reggie White, not a top 10 defensive player all time? :shocking:

Hey MHIAFP, please stop following me around in every thread. doesn't mike have rules against stalking?

they went 16-0?

they won a SB?

:dunno:

You don't get to decide what constitutes the best ever. I say going to four super bowls in a row is harder than going 16-0. Prove it wrong, bozo.

A board full of posters cheating their employers by posting at work complaining about someone else cheating! This is both priceless and pathetic. As you were losers!

If not for workers posting, it would just be you and Giants Fan here all day.

You don't get to decide what constitutes the best ever. I say going to four super bowls in a row is harder than going 16-0.

No team but 1 has ever gone 16 - 0 in a regular season, no team but 1 has gone to 4 straight super bowls.

Each of these accomplishments is poopooed, when they are both amazing.

I just ignored it. Had he said he's way behind LT as the best ever, I may have had the debate. Saying not a top ten defensive player was such horrible fishing, I refused to give him the pleasure of a response.

All the exact same arguments being made by the exact same people. It's like we have to do a replay because Drobeski was banned the first time around. :clap:

Hey MHIAFP, please stop following me around in every thread. doesn't mike have rules against stalking?

Congrats, this post is actually dumber than the one saying White isn't top 10 all time. Good going, it's hard to top stupidity of that magnitude. :first:

Lol at the people STILL posting in this thread who aren't patriots fans. Go cry to your mommas. All your teams suck and have so for years. Patriots? Still winning. Keep crying though. Your tears taste so good

Who is crying?

Not even top 10

He was very relevant in Philly....not even top 10....you should stop talking now.