Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Mr Robot

I could swear that there was a thread here about this show :huh:

Either way, anyone watching it?

Pretty damn good so far, imo.

The only episode I didn't really care for was eps1.3da3m0ns.mp4 (Daemons)

Thoughts?

I'd love to rub my balls all over its face. Loving and gently.

Would you moisturize your balls first?

That's gotta be an obvious given that you're doing it loving and gently, right?

Personally, I'd let my sack hair grow to the ground and whip that sh1t all over that the robots stainless steel shell against the grain so it knows the true meaning of To The Pain. :mad:

Fuckin robots...They took er jerbss

Yeah I started a thread. You must suck at searching

Watched the first few episodes. Enjoyed some aspects but it must not have held my attention because the newer episodes are still sitting there on my DVR.

It's an interesting show but I think it's appeal is pretty specific. I'm not into the hacker component so that's where I tend to lose interest

Seems like a show I should like just can't get to into it. Heard it was originally written as a movie.

Episode 1 was great episode 2 was awful. Can't watch 3 yet. Christian Slater is like the ki ss of death

The show was going downhill but the last 2 have been excellent like right out of fight club. If the show builds on that might be something here

The show was going downhill but the last 2 have been excellent like right out of fight club. If the show builds on that might be something here

I didn't see last nights yet, (will watch tonight) but the one before was awesome. :thumbsup:

I'm really liking this show so far

This last episode was straight outta fight club ... best one yet. The show seemed to be fading fast then all a sudden it went from me to one of the best shows on tv the last 2 weeks

This last episode was straight outta fight club ... best one yet. The show seemed to be fading fast then all a sudden it went from me to one of the best shows on tv the last 2 weeks

They even played "Where is My Mind" toward the end, albeit a piano version. Clearly the show nodding to the Fight Club parallels. :thumbsup: