Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Let's Meet John Kasich

He probably will......along with any hope for a Republican President in 2016.

Great job y'all. :thumbsup:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/what-if-john-kasich-beat-donald-trump/478008/

It's sad. This guy is the real deal, could be not just good, but transformative, for the country, and people won't listen to him because he's not a blowhard right wing fringe lunatic promising all sorts of sh1t he can't deliver.

It should be a wakeup call for Republicans when whoever is running gets smoked in November, but it likely won't be. Most people want a moderate choice, but the Republican party hasn't got the memo.

It's sad. This guy is the real deal, could be not just good, but transformative, for the country, and people won't listen to him because he's not a blowhard right wing fringe lunatic promising all sorts of sh1t he can't deliver.

It should be a wakeup call for Republicans when whoever is running gets smoked in November, but it likely won't be. Most people want a moderate choice, but the Republican party hasn't got the memo.

Trump was their Johnny Manziel. The GOP is officially in rebuilding mode now.

The GOP doesn't want a fiscal conservative, they want a culture warrior.

This has all been caused the by wing nuts who never vote, and who, once Trump is consigned to the dust heap of history, will scurry back into the walls like the cockroaches they are.

"Transformative"? I think he's a decent, middle of the road choice. Which makes him a great candidate this go-around but I would not say transformative

"Transformative"? I think he's a decent, middle of the road choice. Which makes him a great candidate this go-around but I would not say transformative

Maybe transformative is the wrong word. Let's say "potentially better President than any Republican President or candidate than any I've seen in the 30 years I've been voting".

He could definitely transform the Republican Party if they let him. Moderates would come back into the fold. It won't happen, though.

Doubtful...if so it would be a first for you.

LoL!