Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

#FailforCardale

Viable strategy for...cleveland, buffalo, jets...what other bottom feeding teams employ this strat this year?

I know a buckeyes fan who says this is bull and Cardale isnt that good. Braxton is better but blkew his shoulder so had to convert to wr. Translation: Im sure the Browns will take him. If they were good at picking players they would be a better team.

I know a buckeyes fan who says this is bull and Cardale isnt that good. Braxton is better but blkew his shoulder so had to convert to wr. Translation: Im sure the Browns will take him. If they were good at picking players they would be a better team.

Hahaha...too tru

Redskins. I take that back, they'll give Bradford a ton of money instead.

Of course Braxton is better, why do you think he was the starter and Jones was no. 3 behind Barrett. But to say Jones is not good is a stretch considering the kid stepped in and lead OSU to blow out Wisconsin in the Big Ten Championship, then went on to upset Alabama and Oregon when no one gave OSU a chance especially with their 3rd string QB. He isn't origami, that he has proven. What Braxton did was pretty big in voluntarily becoming a WR because it allows OSU to put their best athletes on the field and keeps at least 2/3 QBs from being butthurt.

Is failforhackenberg gaining steam?

If James Franklin keeps getting him killed to the tune of 10 sacks/game, BOB will draft him in the 6th for the Texans.

Is failforhackenberg gaining steam?

44 yards vs Temple.

Yes, the Browns are interested.

44 yards vs Temple.

Yes, the Browns are interested.

Hahahaha! I love my Browns. Never a truer statement. They don't know how to obtain a QB.

I said pick Carr, pick Garropolo, pick anybody but Manziel. Who did they pick? Johnny the drunk!

I will say this about Cardale Jones, he is a good college QB, but those rainbows would be picks in the NFL.

I sincerely hope nobody is lumping the Raiders in with those other mutts. The silver and black went 3-3 down the stretch last year, beating three teams fighting for playoff berths.