Sign in to follow this  
kkustes03

Anyone Rolling with D-Will Tonight?

On the fence about starting him. Playing the Bell owner so would be salt in the wound

Anyone have a predicition?

Other option is Ivory

I have him on the bench in favor of Kelce in a flex spot. I want to see him do it first, before I put him in my line up. He may get a TD, but he hasn't had a 100 yard rushing game in years.

I have him on the bench in favor of Kelce in a flex spot. I want to see him do it first, before I put him in my line up. He may get a TD, but he hasn't had a 100 yard rushing game in years.

And by that time he will be back on the bench. I have Bell and i drafted D-Will late specifically to cover the first two weeks. For me it's either him or the Coleman as RB2, and I'm picking D-Will. A TD and 40 yards will work for me tonight.

And by that time he will be back on the bench. I have Bell and i drafted D-Will late specifically to cover the first two weeks. For me it's either him or the Coleman as RB2, and I'm picking D-Will. A TD and 40 yards will work for me tonight.

I might get 1 game out of him. If I had to start a RB. I probably would go with him though.

Picked him up off waivers and interestingly dropped Shane Vereen to do it. Not sure how I feel about that, but I have LeVeon Bell (suspended), LeGarrette Blount who I'm relatively high on (suspended), C.J. Spiller (out) and Mark Ingram and we only can start 2 RBs so I'd rather have Deangelo Williams over Shane Vereen to help get me a win this week rather than waiting to see what Vereen's role is when at best he'd be my 3rd best runner.

Starting Ivory over him. New England has owned at home openers and has blown out Pittsburgh at home. Don't feel too good about it. Pittsburgh could fall behind early and go 5 wide or put in Archer.

I gotta admit, I did not expect him to come in and look this good.

I woulda bet my life savings against it.

32 year old guy, looked washed up in Carolina.

tonight he looked like the guy who rushed for 1500 yards some years back in Carolina. He played a great game.

grats to anyone who started him. too bad he couldn't get some GL touches, might have made the difference for pitt. I wonder if they will use that big RB when bell is back?

grats to anyone who started him. too bad he couldn't get some GL touches, might have made the difference for pitt. I wonder if they will use that big RB when bell is back?

They shouldn't he sucks. They shouldn't have used him last night either.

Flexed him in 2 leagues

127 Rush Yds

5 Rec Yds

Nice payoff for a fill-in Flex while I wait and see what happens with Randle and Abdullah.

He coulda scored but PIT could not afford to have him hurt on those close goal line carries.

Flexed him for Ashlon because of injury uncertainty

May yet turn out to be a wrong decision, but very happy with his output.

I gotta admit, I did not expect him to come in and look this good.

I woulda bet my life savings against it.

32 year old guy, looked washed up in Carolina.

tonight he looked like the guy who rushed for 1500 yards some years back in Carolina. He played a great game.

Steelers offensive line underrated, particularly in the run game. Right side are maulers, particularly DeCastro.