Sign in to follow this  
c_Weezie

Shady McCoy

I didn't get the Bills/Dolphins game this week, so I would like a little insight on someone who has been watching the game.

Does Shady still appear to be less than 100%?

He's getting the bulk of the carries (11), but hasn't done much with them. Also seems like the Bills are spreading it around quite a bit in the run game.

Any insight would be appreciated.

11 carries for 16 yards definitely qualify as "piss bum."

I was just curious if the injury still appears to be nagging or if he is just a piss bum...

11 carries for 16 yards definitely qualify as "piss bum."

I was just curious if the injury still appears to be nagging or if he is just a piss bum...

Karlos doesn't seem to be having any problems. Sharty McCoy is done.

Karlos doesn't seem to be having any problems. Sharty McCoy is done.

Unfortunate, but good thing I have Karlos Williams too.

I grabbed Williams in my deep keeper $ league as a bit of a flyer; looks like it may pan out. My RBs otherwise kinda suck so I may be starting him next week.

I didn't have much confidence in Shady this year, injury or not.

Whatever his pre-season injury was (hamstring?)... both Shady & Rex are saying its still bothering him.

He's been getting spelled early and often in games.

Hold me closer shady dancer, like deer in headlights on the highway. Hold me closer shady dancer, see you on the bench if I had my wayyyy.

No reason not to rest him 2-3 weeks and let Shady get to 100%, especially when you have Williams who can kill it and the offense won't miss a beat (or run better, as has been the case). So stupid. Classic Fat Rex. Shady is going to be on "1 and a half legs" until he rests.

Shady Dancer.

Sharty McCoy.

Those rank right up there with Ali Haji-Shank.

BTW I don't think Shady's heart is in it. The Jackal is plenty raw, but he's a beast and ready to eat. And Buffalo's offensive line is getting after it, ranked as PFF's #4 run blocking unit.

It's all up to Fat Buddy's Son now.

Man what do you do if you handcuffed Shady with him, obvious if Shady is out but with the play hurt situation do you just keep starting Shady or what? I feel weird about starting both RBs from same team but so far it would have been an alright strategy.

He is getting healthy....practiced today. Time to grab if anyone in your league dumped him. That offense is actually legit with Tyrod, and concussion problems (like Karlos is dealing with) can be tricky, esp for a RB. Boobie and Boom are not the answer.

Limited in practice so far, so doubt he plays this week. They most likely then won't need him against Jax then a bye. Any reason to believe he would play before week 9 after the Bills bye week?

In league that only has 1 bench spot. Want to grab him, but would have to have him for next week against Jax. Not sure he will play though?

Limited in practice so far, so doubt he plays this week. They most likely then won't need him against Jax then a bye. Any reason to believe he would play before week 9 after the Bills bye week?

In league that only has 1 bench spot. Want to grab him, but would have to have him for next week against Jax. Not sure he will play though?

It's basically now or never. I understand that he might not play this week, but when word gets around that he is almost ready.....he will get sniped.

On one of my teams I picked him up .