Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Broncos at Lions: In Game-Discussion

Inactives

Broncos: S Omar Bolden, QB Trevor Siemian, CB Kayvon Webster, OL Shelley Smith, OL Michael Schofield, FB James Casey, DE Kenny Anunike

Lions: WR Corey Fuller, DE Phillip Hunt, LB DeAndre Levy, TE Brandon Pettigrew, DT Jermelle Cudjo, OL Taylor Boggs, OL Corey Robinson

Lots o' scoring today... will this one follow suit?

May the best punter win.

Can't believe I took Ameer over Lat Murray. Biggest regret.

Oh Andersons dinged up? Time for Hillman to come off my bench...and then watch Juwan take the job over and lead the team. Always take Denvers third RB.

Booooooooooring

What happened to the forward pass further than 5yds? Don't see it that much anymore, like you said....BOOOOOORRRINGGG! Time to turn on the CUBS game. lol

Until someone scores, both teams will be playing it close to the vest...this has to be the worst game I've seen in a long time.

Damn I'm recording it but this is awful.

Can't blame Anderson yet, he's only had 4 carries.

I guess we are going to have to wait for the fourth quarter again for Peyton to remember how big of a stud Demaryius is....

Bahahahah then Hillman vultures the TD anyway. Anderson owners must be losing their minds..

That was the softest taunting call I've ever seen. Apparently front flips are OK.... Running backwards... "Not on my watch!"

Demaryius is so good.

That was the softest taunting call I've ever seen.

Demaryius is so good.

Hilarious that Slay decided "oh shi-, I better win this jump ball on the guy who has my ass covered in height and vertical leap" instead of tackling him after the catch and letting Denver be forced to decide on a play call inside the 5 with 6 seconds left.

That was the softest taunting call I've ever seen. Apparently front flips are OK.... Running backwards... "Not on my watch!"

Demaryius is so good.

That was a seriously bad call...I'm gonna guess he was saying or yelling something as well and the ref heard it.

And then we implode. Someone needs to put me out of my misery too. Nobody deserves to live with the pain of being a Lions fan.