Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Best mid tier QB rest of way to target in trade

So I had Tanniehill and am done with that turd on that dumpster fire of a team. I am starting David Carr but would like an upgrade at qb. Any thoughts on what mid tier QB would be easiest to trade for that would be best ROS.

I'm thinking Mariota, Eli, etc types. Those two are the main ones that come to mind. Trying to find a team with two good qbs who would let one go. Also thought targeting Big Ben while he's hurt but I doubt someone would trade him

Dalton has been very good,but his price tag might be a bit high right now because of good performances. Stafford could be had for cheaper right now and his schedule gets much easier after next week.

Luck, but hes more of a lower mid tier. Maybe even garbage tier, who knows? Stafford is not a startable qb in fantasy. Hes a 1 td wonder. He makes 1 big play for a td then its a wild mess the rest of the time.

Dalton is definitely a good mention. Stafford I would rather get a traumatic brain injury than have as my qb. Luck was drafted much to high to swindle from someone. Plus he may have a labrum tear

Palmer

He was probably the 2nd QB drafted on a team

I thought about him but I didn't wanna trade for someone who I just feel like at some point is gonna get injured. Poor guy can't stay healthy

I thought about him but I didn't wanna trade for someone who I just feel like at some point is gonna get injured. Poor guy can't stay healthy

He is healthy as he has ever been right now. I have him as a backup to Brady. I have played him twice this season so far. I am 4-0

I own Palmer and Brady too. Palmer is top tier QB this year. I'm going to trade him for someone very good.

So I had Tanniehill and am done with that turd on that dumpster fire of a team. I am starting David Carr but would like an upgrade at qb. Any thoughts on what mid tier QB would be easiest to trade for that would be best ROS.

I'm thinking Mariota, Eli, etc types. Those two are the main ones that come to mind. Trying to find a team with two good qbs who would let one go. Also thought targeting Big Ben while he's hurt but I doubt someone would trade him

Agree on Tannehill the turd but I'm holding on just because his team IS such a dumpster fire. What I thought was going to be a good defense is an EPIC fail. They can't stop anyone, which means Tannehill should be throwing about 60 times a game.

I own Palmer and Brady too. Palmer is top tier QB this year. I'm going to trade him for someone very good.

I am going to wait till our week 11 trading deadline and trade him for a first rounder next year. :thumbsup:

How would you rank these mid tier QBs mentioned in this thread the rest of the way...

Eli Manning

Rivers

Dalton

Stafford

1. Palmer - Elite right now with his weapons

2. Dalton - As long as Green stays healthy.

3. Rivers - Has Gates coming back next week - could add a bump to his stats.

4. Eli - Seems to have a stinker every second or third game.

5. Stafford - So much potential - So much dysfunction and chaos.

• Like 1

Look for whoever got Brady late and see what QB they have on their bench cause he just had his bye so they won't need em.

Cam Newton owners might be trying to sell high (especially if someone got him as their 2nd QB).

Wilson has underperformed and owners might entertain offers...all depends what you've got to deal and if they have a solid QB2.

Eli is usually serviceable and can be had for cheap but prone to crapping on you when you need him most.

Mariota is probably someone's 2nd or 3rd QB but he's likely to stink it more so than other options. Thinking I'd rather have Carr for re-draft.

Carr? I bet his owner had no plans on starting him.

Mariota is available in some leagues, what about him? only 78% owned.

McCown has had some decent starts and could spot fill against a few weaker defenses.

Big Ben owner might be open to a trade if you're willing to take a chance on him?

What about Tyrod or are people already done with him after this rough week? I almost started him over Palmer since Palmer had played 3 terrible teams weeks 1-3 then had to finally play a good defense... For most of the game Palmer was a mess then he blew up late to save his day..

Tyrod had a bad day without Watkins and no real running game with the giants kinda selling out to stop Karlos.. Tyrod was due for a down week eventually considering he's pretty much a rookie starter at this point and will turn in a meh performance sometimes, but he should be pretty good a lot of games and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts running more when the game starts slowing down for him over time...

Just to give you something to guage off of, I traded Dion Lewis for Palmer in my 14 team ppr league when Ben went down last week. Thought it was a win win for both sides as I was deep enough to lose Lewis as a flex option (Gurley coming on a d Martavis coming off suspension) and he needed the flex help. Palmer should hold the fort well, barring injury, until Ben gets back. Carr was the best options on waivers.