Sign in to follow this  
FeelingMN

Championship D/ST

Thought I was in good shape a few weeks ago. Had New England weeks 14/15....and that worked out. And I had Buffalo lined up for week 16. Suddenly I don't like that matchup as well. Granted they get Kellen Moore but he actually might be a little better than Cassell. Plus Dallas can run the ball on Buffalo.

Having second thoughts about the matchup. Might have to go Detroit against SF or Minny against Beckham-less Giants.

What's your plan for Championship D/ST?

I have the panthers but texans are avail and i like the way they blitz and vs a back up qb this week that threw 2 picks in a half..Its a tough decision tho. Out of the 2 your questioning i would go with lions. If miami is avail they should do a decent job

I still like the Bills match up but I like the Vikings vs the Giants more .

I still like the Bills match up but I like the Vikings vs the Giants more .

tHE GIANTS CAN PUT UP NUMBERS WITH OR WITHOUT BECKHAM. ELI HAS BEEN PRETTY GOOD LATLEY. I WOULD NOT TRUST THAT MATCHUP

I think without Beckham Eli is a back up qb this week .

My DST could be key this week, big points in my league for DST. I've been rolling with the Pats but not feeling great with them on the road vs the Jets (good offense, not many sacks given up or turnovers). Only other available DST would be Pitt. What do think of Pitt compared to the Pats? Pitt secondary scares me, even against whichever QB plays for Baltimore...

Pitt vs Jimmy Pickles

This...had Denver most of the year (and still may against AJ)...but picked up Pitt a few weeks ago for this scenario.

I own the DEN DEF and the PIT DEF and have been giving some consideration to picking up the MIA DEF against IND (but the MIA DEF doesn't score consistently enough to suit me).

One stat that has me leaning comfortably in PIT's direction is the consistency of the interceptions that BAL has surrendered lately. Over the last six games it's been 2-2-2-2-1-2. PIT also has corralled 15 interceptions on the year to DEN's 13.

I was fortunate enough to grab the Panthers about 2 months ago. I haven't looked back since.

I'm sure you didn't like the 0 last week when the Gmen shred them to pieces. I'm concerned about them this week believe it or not, which is why I picked up Pitt v. Ravens.

I'm sure you didn't like the 0 last week when the Gmen shred them to pieces. I'm concerned about them this week believe it or not, which is why I picked up Pitt v. Ravens.

I have panther as well but im concerned that they might start to sit players if they get a big lead, and atlanta needs this win, which they prolly wont get but they might put up some points this time around. I was looking at texans d, there playing a back up qb, only downfall is there away. any input?

I have panther as well but im concerned that they might start to sit players if they get a big lead, and atlanta needs this win, which they prolly wont get but they might put up some points this time around. I was looking at texans d, there playing a back up qb, only downfall is there away. any input?

Yeah, after what happened last week with Mathieu I think teams are gonna start pulling players. Doubt that happens until mid 4thQ though. So maybe ATL puts together a drive or two they normally wouldn't.

If I had CAR, I'd play them.

I know its soo hard to sit them, i cant sit them, but i know im going to regret it. But then if i play texans n they choke id regret that too..lol so id rather regret it with the d that got me here..lol unless more people start to agree with me, haha

Anyone considering the Raiders? The more I look at their numbers against a banged up Chargers line the more I like here.

I'm going with them, at worst they drop Rivers 4-5 times

Pitt vs Jimmy Pickles

I dunno. Pittsburgh's secondary is awful.

Clausen may not do a whole lot, but could be a big game for Kamar Aiken.

I am waffling between Miami (sucks, but good matchup) and Arizona (good, but play GB). As of now, I am thinking that I stay with Arizona unless there is a matchup that really gets me jazzed and a team becomes available (Buffalo vs. DAL?).

I got KC going, but a part of me is a bit worried with the Tamba Hali news that he broke his thumb against Baltimore and had screws inserted.

There's a chance that both Hali and Houston could miss the game this Sunday

Is there anyone besides me concerned about playing Carolina defense or would be concerned this week after last week's goose egg?

Is there anyone besides me concerned about playing Carolina defense or would be concerned this week after last week's goose egg?

Right here, not really due to last week. more worried about them resting players. I wish they let us know a lil more, i thing they might keep startes in and run the ball alot to chew time, Im thinking of starting CAP over E. Lacy too. I picke dup texans d and really think there going to have a good game,they are fighting for playoff hopes as well