Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Eagles Fire Chip Kelly

DJax isn't an "elite" receiver but he's a very good one - that deep speed and ability to score from anywhere on the field opens up te entire O for his teammates. He's a bit of a one trick pony but it's a great trick. I did get sick of his griping and personal fouls every year but maybe he's grown up.

His immaturity is still there, though it does appear subdued.

But when I see him taunting the Philadelphia fans and throwing an "L" to the crowd, I will continue to view him as a punk. Particularly after he cries to the media about how the fans booed him and he didn't understand why.

• Like 1

DJax opens things up for everyone. That is extremely valuable

Dime a dozen. Can get one of those anywhere these days. D Jax found two of the biggest idiots in the NFL to give him big money for a commodity in surplus.

• Like 1

Top five offense seven of the last ten years. That's the suck.

I didnt realize we judge how successful a coach is based on how many top 5 finishes his offense has. The reality is he has won 2 playoff games since the SB in 2009. Part of his success is due to Brees being so good at home, paired with the bad division they play in.

But when I see him taunting the Philadelphia fans and throwing an "L" to the crowd, I will continue to view him as a punk. Particularly after he cries to the media about how the fans booed him and he didn't understand why.

This post looks like it came from a bitter eagles fan .

Dime a dozen. Can get one of those anywhere these days. D Jax found two of the biggest idiots in the NFL to give him big money for a commodity in surplus.

Lol yeah I would agree , same as Mike Wallace when the Dolphins and the Vikings did the same .

Dime a dozen? Then why haven't the Skins had one since...Super Bowl Champion WR Sanders?

Guys like DJax are not a dime a dozen. Yeah, most Wrs are fast. Djax has rare effortless pure speed. He doesn't even look like he's moving fast and he's just flying. Like CJ2K his first couple years. Effortless looking speed is fun to watch.

He will forever be a punk. It's ingrained.

He's a blazing fast punk.

Like I said earlier today at the Geek Club: you don't know sh1t about football

Dime a dozen? Then why haven't the Skins had one since...Super Bowl Champion WR Sanders?

Guys like DJax are not a dime a dozen. Yeah, most Wrs are fast. Djax has rare effortless pure speed. He doesn't even look like he's moving fast and he's just flying. Like CJ2K his first couple years. Effortless looking speed is fun to watch.

Mike Wallace, Tory Smith, John Brown, Ty Hilton, Tyler Lockette, Emmanuel Sanders. That's off the top of my head. Remember Bernard Berrian? He got paid once too.

Like I said earlier today at the Geek Club: you don't know sh1t about football

He don't know ow crap about anything.

Mike Wallace, Tory Smith, John Brown, Ty Hilton, Tyler Lockette, Emmanuel Sanders. That's off the top of my head. Remember Bernard Berrian? He got paid once too.

DJax is better than everyone you named here.

Then why couldn't the Eagles find one? Are you Chip? :bandana:

Desean has always been an injury prone diva, but when he's healthy and motivated there is no doubt he's a difference maker on the field. He's also a punk biotch. More importantly who is Lurie going to hire and what are they going to do with Bradford and them running backs?

Desean has always been an injury prone diva, but when he's healthy and motivated there is no doubt he's a difference maker on the field. He's also a punk biotch. More importantly who is Lurie going to hire and what are they going to do with Bradford and them running backs?

In regards to the running backs, I think Hue Jackson would do some damage with that backfield. I don't know if the Eagles will make a run at him, but I hope so.

There was some rumblings about hiring within, and while some mentioned Pat Shurmur (Please don't let this focking happen), a small underground swelling has begun for Duce Staley to get an interview. He's the only holdover from Andy Reid's coaching staff, and from all accounts Lurie and Roseman absolutely love him. I don't know what type of coach he'd make, but the players that have come and gone have all liked him as well.

You're not making a good case to devalue DJax.

You're not making a good case to devalue DJax.

point is they are all the same type player and they are in abundance. TY Hilton is his clone damn near. And he gets hurt all the time too. In the 8 games D Jax played this year he went over 100 yards once. Exactly how are you going to make the case for him? Does he do anything besides run a go route? Like I said, in today's NFL, dime a dozen.

point is they are all the same type player and they are in abundance. TY Hilton is his clone damn near. And he gets hurt all the time too. In the 8 games D Jax played this year he went over 100 yards once. Exactly how are you going to make the case for him?

With Jackson on the field, Cousins averages 8.62 yards per pass attempt compared to 7.56 without. Cousins’ passer rating is 112.2 with Jackson on the field and 99.2 without.

• Like 1

With Jackson on the field, Cousins averages 8.62 yards per pass attempt compared to 7.56 without. Cousins passer rating is 112.2 with Jackson on the field and 99.2 without.

Play the same game with Jordan Reed. Get back to me.

Play the same game with Jordan Reed. Get back to me.

You asked "Exactly how are you going to make the case for him?"

Him being DeSean Jackson.

Go switch your handle back to lil feet and keep trolling

You asked "Exactly how are you going to make the case for him?"

Him being DeSean Jackson.

Go switch your handle back to lil feet and keep trolling

And you failed to make the case. He's a one trick pony. Nuff said.

And you failed to make the case. He's a one trick pony. Nuff said.

I'll humor you troll.

Jordan Reed played Weeks 2,3,4,7. Those were four weeks without DeSean Jackson where Reed played.

In those four games, Kirk Cousins had quarterback ratings of 110.3(STL), 69.8(@NYG), 91.8(PHI), and 124.7(TAM).

In the games that DeSean Jackson has been there, and Week One is omitted,

Cousins has a quarterback rating of 68.4 (@NE), 158.3(NOR), 89.2 (@CAR), 114.4 (NYG),101.4(DAL),104.2(@CHI),153.7(BUF),120.3(@PHI) respectively.

All but one multi-touchdown game Cousins has thrown this season came with DeSean Jackson in the lineup.

Jordan Reed scored only 3 of his 14 touchdowns with DeSean inactive.

DeSean Jackson forces defenses to roll coverage. He opens up the middle of the field. If you don't understand this, there's no help.

I'll humor you troll.

Jordan Reed played Weeks 2,3,4,7. Those were four weeks without DeSean Jackson where Reed played.

In those four games, Kirk Cousins had quarterback ratings of 110.3(STL), 69.8(@NYG), 91.8(PHI), and 124.7(TAM).

In the games that DeSean Jackson has been there, and Week One is omitted,

Cousins has a quarterback rating of 68.4 (@NE), 158.3(NOR), 89.2 (@CAR), 114.4 (NYG),101.4(DAL),104.2(@CHI),153.7(BUF),120.3(@PHI) respectively.

All but one multi-touchdown game Cousins has thrown this season came with DeSean Jackson in the lineup.

Jordan Reed scored only 3 of his 14 touchdowns with DeSean inactive.

DeSean Jackson forces defenses to roll coverage. He opens up the middle of the field. If you don't understand this, there's no help.

I know what he does. My point is many others can, and do what he does.

Not that much better that he's earned two big contracts.

I am not going to investigate every WR contract in detail but according to this site DJax is 21st in salary in 2015:

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/contracts/wide-receiver/

I see a handful of better receivers who are paid less but roughly an equal number of worse receivers who make more: including Torrey Smith and Mike Wallace. Interestingly Pierre Garçon earns more. I think PC is a really good receiver but I would argue that he's more replaceable from a skill set POV than DJax.

Anyway I'd say Desean is somewhere around the 25th best receiver in football so he's not wildly overpaid or overrated. You overstate your case by a mile though when you say he's a fine a dozen. DJax is probably the best pure deep threat in the league.

He has limitations to his game and because it's so speed-based he may not age well but the guy is good at what he does.

• Like 1

point is they are all the same type player and they are in abundance. TY Hilton is his clone damn near. And he gets hurt all the time too. In the 8 games D Jax played this year he went over 100 yards once. Exactly how are you going to make the case for him? Does he do anything besides run a go route? Like I said, in today's NFL, dime a dozen.

They aren't a dime a dozen. Name 30 guys comparable to DJax.

You can't.

There aren't 30 guys faster than Djax. And if I want a guy running a go route in all of the NFL, I want it to be Djax. Who would I want more than Djax? Who's faster? Nobody. He's not a go route guy. He's THE go route guy.

The Skins also got a bargain on Djax. The Eagles gave him away.

They aren't a dime a dozen. Name 30 guys comparable to DJax.

You can't.

There aren't 30 guys faster than Djax. And if I want a guy running a go route in all of the NFL, I want it to be Djax. Who would I want more than Djax? Who's faster? Nobody. He's not a go route guy. He's THE go route guy.

The Skins also got a bargain on Djax. The Eagles gave him away.

I disagree. I feel he's replaceable, at least close to replaceable for a lot less money. I don't feel his skill is all that unique anymore in the NFL.

I disagree. I feel he's replaceable, at least close to replaceable for a lot less money. I don't feel his skill is all that unique anymore in the NFL.

I don't mind if you disagree but the dime a dozen comment just isn't accurate.

Again, the Skins didn't get cash strapped for Djax. He was relatively cheap.

I know what he does. My point is many others can, and do what he does.

You're an idiot who refuses to admit when she's wrong

You're an idiot who refuses to admit when she's wrong

I apologize to those of us who were talking like adults. This turd follows me around because he's obsessed with me. He's harmless though and will run along soon enough.

I apologize to those of us who were talking like adults. This turd follows me around because he's obsessed with me. He's harmless though and will run along soon enough.

Well, perhaps if you didn't make preposterous comments you wouldn't have a following. In a way you probably helped to make the bed as it were.

Well, perhaps if you didn't make preposterous comments you wouldn't have a following. In a way you probably helped to make the bed as it were.

Sorry I Rained on your parade. Congrats on the division title. Quite an accomplishment.

I don't mind if you disagree but the dime a dozen comment just isn't accurate.

Again, the Skins didn't get cash strapped for Djax. He was relatively cheap.

You don't mind if I disagree? Thank you your highness. Don't worry, the dysfunction in DC is right around the corner. Tell me, does the Washington football team get a first round draft pick or are they still going to the Rams?

Sorry I Rained on your parade. Congrats on the division title. Quite an accomplishment.

The Seahawks won their division and it catapulted them into a damn-near dynasty.

The Panthers won their division and nearly went undefeated.

The whole "this team doesn't deserve a home game because they won their division" argument might be the laziest dumbest argument in history.

(And before you say that's not what you were saying, I'm going to say...Not saying you're saying that)