Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Jihad

Our geek club silly season is fast approaching and we need something to carry us through these long winter months.

Obviously, our fuhrer won't let us attack other message boreds anymore, so we have to be creative for a change. :thumbsdown:

Any ideas?

~stick's primary opponent.

• Like 1

You could ask me sexting questions.

You more of a balls in the shot kinda guy or more of a length plus head only kinda guy? Should I flop it over the leg first or just have it pointing straight up? Tucking still cool or nah?

You more of a balls in the shot kinda guy or more of a length plus head only kinda guy? Should I flop it over the leg first or just have it pointing straight up? Tucking still cool or nah?

I like to lay it next to a hundred dollar bill. Gives a sense of scale and you know, chicks like money.

You're getting ahead of yourself. The first thing you should do is put on your robe and wizard hat.

We could go through the phone book and find funny last names and then call them and make fun of them and laugh real hard and hand up before they can trace our call or we could ask if their fridge is running and when they say yes we yell "You BETTER GO CATCH IT! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" and then hang up before they can trace our call.

I'm in.

We could go through the phone book and find funny last names and then call them and make fun of them and laugh real hard and hand up before they can trace our call or we could ask if their fridge is running and when they say yes we yell "You BETTER GO CATCH IT! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" and then hang up before they can trace our call.

I'm in.

Let's call Popeyes and ask how big their breasts are too.

Great ideas all arounf. :thumbsup:

Fockin tards