Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Corruption in NFL?

That first series was he was clearly over-hyped with adrenaline. But he settled down shortly thereafter at which point the WR's started dropping the balls. It just wasn't their night.

But I do want to get this off my chest. Penalties.

1. Nice on purpose and deliberate full on wrasslin move face mask take down by Talib on Philly Brown. He came out and admitted as much. Dirty focking play, could have hurt somebody. Should have been kicked out.

2. Denver DB's use their off hand grabbing and turning receivers before the ball gets there really well. Not sure if that's coached but they are good at it. It's an obvious flag, but they didn't call it. Oh wait, of course they did call that twice.....on the Panthers when it was barely any contact.

3. Sports Fans? Guess how many penalties the Denver Broncos had in the second half of this hard nosed defensive big hitting football game had? Zero. ZERO. In a game where a flag could be thrown pretty much every play if a ref wanted to, there was zero flags. Well they did throw a flag on a pivotal 3rd down for holding....but after an official meeting at midfield they randomly picked up the flag and announced there was no penalty. WTF?

Anyway, I feel better. Thanks for letting me vent.

Just think if Brock started the game. It would have been 38 to 10

That first series was he was clearly over-hyped with adrenaline. But he settled down shortly thereafter at which point the WR's started dropping the balls. It just wasn't their night.

But I do want to get this off my chest. Penalties.

1. Nice on purpose and deliberate full on wrasslin move face mask take down by Talib on Philly Brown. He came out and admitted as much. Dirty focking play, could have hurt somebody. Should have been kicked out. :mad:

2. Denver DB's use their off hand grabbing and turning receivers before the ball gets there really well. Not sure if that's coached but they are good at it. It's an obvious flag, but they didn't call it. Oh wait, of course they did call that twice.....on the Panthers when it was barely any contact. :doh:

3. Sports Fans? Guess how many penalties the Denver Broncos had in the second half of this hard nosed defensive big hitting football game? Zero. ZERO. In a game where a flag could be thrown pretty much every play if a ref wanted to, there was zero flags on Denver. Well they did throw a flag on a pivotal 3rd down for holding....but after an official meeting at midfield they randomly picked up the flag and announced there was no penalty. WTF? :nono:

Anyway, I feel better. Thanks for letting me vent.

If we're talking about flags that *should* have been thrown, almost every single play Von was held. There should have been approximately 13489 holding calls on the Panthers.

If we're talking about flags that *should* have been thrown, almost every single play Von was held. There should have been approximately 13489 holding calls on the Panthers.

Oh God.

Oh God.

Really? I think you've posted 17 times in here about missed calls. Someone else points out that there were missed calls and this is your response? Cmon dude.

Really? I think you've posted 17 times in here about missed calls. Someone else points out that there were missed calls and this is your response? Cmon dude.

I said some missed calls in like two posts. You said 13 thousand missed calls in one post.

Might wanna work on that whole counting thing. Or either lay off the overuse of hyperbole.

:lol:

I said some missed calls, you said 13 thousand of them.

:lol:

I said approximately!

When he first falls to the ground, the ball hits. If at any point after that he bobbles it, it's incomplete.

Uh, oh. Looks like Roger has some 'splainin to do.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/09/strange-facts-emerge-about-super-bowl-50-replay-assistant/

Who am I kidding? He won't explain anything.

Every NFL game has two officials in the replay booth.

There’s the “replay official” and the “replay assistant.” Those two guys. That’s it.

When a referee goes under the hood, he’s consulting with the replay assistant. In Sunday’s Super Bowl, the replay assistant was a man from Denver named Jimmy Oldham.

As you’ll see from the pictures and comments below (which Mrs. Oldham publicly posted on Facebook), Oldham’s wife is a passionate Denver Broncos fan. Likereally passionate, which begs the question: how on earth did the NFL assign Oldham to the Super Bowl and expect him to remain unbiased?

You have to be focking kidding me. :shocking: :mad:

This corruption or at the very least extremely biased and poor decision making by the NFL is on par with the Manitock Sherrifs Office from Making a Murderer.

I feel Patriotsfatboy1 just poured salt in my open wound. :cry:

The more I think about this the more it burns me up. Are we saying this dude, from DENVER, is the only replay official they could find? :mad:

The more I think about this the more it burns me up. Are we saying this dude, from DENVER, is the only replay official they could find? :mad:

He is the only replay official that they could find that would ensure that all replays went Denver's way. :lol:

He is the only replay official that they could find that would ensure that all replays went Denver's way. :lol:

Couple this news with the circumstantial evidence of ZERO flags thrown against the Broncos the whole second half of a physical football game (where, lets be honest, you can throw a flag most every play) and this is starting to reek of shenanigans.

Oh wait, there was one flag on a crucial Panthers 3rd down for holding on Denver in the 4th quarter. Until the refs meet together for a full minute and decided to PICK UP THE FLAG and announce it so. I guess one of the guys forgot the fix was in and had to be reminded.

I'm focking irate.

Damn you Roger Goodell. Damn you to hell.

Couple this news with the circumstantial evidence of ZERO flags thrown against the Broncos the whole second half of a physical football game (where, lets be honest, you can throw a flag most every play) and this is starting to reek of shenanigans.

Oh wait, there was one flag on a crucial Panthers 3rd down for holding on Denver in the 4th quarter. Until the refs meet together for a full minute and decided to PICK UP THE FLAG and announce it so. I guess one of the guys forgot the fix was in and had to be reminded.

I'm focking irate.

Damn you Roger Goodell. Damn you to hell.

And Peyton wins in his swan song. What a convenient little feel good story for the NFL

too bad they forgot to tell the SuperBowl Broadcast Team - this Denver Plant made Mike Carey look like a dumb-ass...

“I think this is a good challenge by Carolina,” Carey said. “If I was in the booth, I would reverse this to a catch.”

too bad they forgot to tell the SuperBowl Broadcast Team - this Denver Plant made Mike Carey look like a dumb-ass...

“I think this is a good challenge by Carolina,” Carey said. “If I was in the booth, I would reverse this to a catch.”

I thought it was a catch too. I am not sure that Mike Carey agreeing with me makes me feel any better, though. :dunno:

I thought it was a catch too. I am not sure that Mike Carey agreeing with me makes me feel any better, though. :dunno:

I did too.

Then the expert referee (Mike Carey) came on and explained why it was a catch and a good challenge.

Then we went to the field and after review it was ruled Not a Catch.

Then a few days later, we find out the review guy is a Broncos Homer.

DUT-DUT-DAAAHHHHHH!

And Peyton wins in his swan song. What a convenient little feel good story for the NFL

And one helluva payday for Vegas

That too. And cam acting like a man who was just made to throw a game in his presser

I'm no expert but don't they essentially make the same amount of money no matter who wins? I thought they made the spread to try to keep betting even on both sides so they couldn't lose money.

That too. And cam acting like a man who was just made to throw a game in his presser

Now you're just feeding the conspiracy theorists. I'm not even mad, it's a great troll.

I'm no expert but don't they essentially make the same amount of money no matter who wins? I thought they made the spread to try to keep betting even on both sides so they couldn't lose money.

Generally yes but according to everything I've seen this was one of those games that the money was way heavier on Carolina,hell my local bookie couldn't believe I was taking the Broncos said he only had a few bets that way.

I'm no expert

This is all you ever need to say

• Like 1

Now you're just feeding the conspiracy theorists. I'm not even mad, it's a great troll.

I dunno, sometimes I wonder. Not meant to hate on the Broncos or anything, hell last year I wondered if the super bowl was fixed in favor of my own Patriots after that inexplicable Malcolm butler INT

I may start an online petition to replay the game on appeal based on this new information. This is akin to it coming to light a jury member was bought or tampered with in a trial.

I dunno, sometimes I wonder. Not meant to hate on the Broncos or anything, hell last year I wondered if the super bowl was fixed in favor of my own Patriots after that inexplicable Malcolm butler INT

Not that it proves anything but Dec 27th,2015 I'm listening to Sportscenter who is previewing the Falcons/Panthers game and hear,"if the Panthers extend their streak to 15-0 today tonight's Vikings/Giants game means nothing in the play-off race."

I turn to a friend and tell him I'm betting on the Falcons today and when he asked why I told him just a gut feeling but there's no way the NFL flexes that game from noon to SNF without some meaning to it this late in the season.Lucky guess,maybe,but still......