Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

Trump Event Tonite

Honest question. I know Trump is repealing every single item in regards to Obamacare on day 1. What do we do if we need medicine on day 2? Maybe he has explained, but I haven't dug any deeper than the headlines.

Honest question. I know Trump is repealing every single item in regards to Obamacare on day 1. What do we do if we need medicine on day 2? Maybe he has explained, but I haven't dug any deeper than the headlines.

A. Trump has yet to give any specifics on anything so who knows. But whatever it is will be wonderful and Yooooge! <sarcasm>

B. It doesn't work that way. To repeal a law takes the Senate and Congress involved. It's not like this is a kingdom.

C. Even if Obamacare is repealed, the good thing, and where I give Dems credit is they've put healthcare and its problems like the uninsured on the table. Anything from here on out will take care of the uninsured (because of poverty or a pre existing condition).

Has he explained anything in great detail?? Thank the Gods above that cancer happened last year and all my big ticket stuffs should be done before years end. Without Obamacare and being I don't qualify for MediCal........I'd be picking out my tombstone.

As for meds I've used Walgreens $20 a year rx plan to get my meds at much cheaper prices in the past. Of course it's generics only and not every med, but it covers a lot of popular meds and it's a great deal for monthly pill users. Walmart has something similar. Also, goodrx.com has come in handy.

Has he explained anything in great detail?? Thank the Gods above that cancer happened last year and all my big ticket stuffs should be done before years end. Without Obamacare and being I don't qualify for MediCal........I'd be picking out my tombstone.

As for meds I've used Walgreens $20 a year rx plan to get my meds at much cheaper prices in the past. Of course it's generics only and not every med, but it covers a lot of popular meds and it's a great deal for monthly pill users. Walmart has something similar. Also, goodrx.com has come in handy.

Just curious. Five years ago, did you not have health insurance? Either through your work or an individual private plan?

Just curious. Five years ago, did you not have health insurance? Either through your work or an individual private plan?

2011 and 2012---I had insur through work.

2011 and 2012---I had insur through work.

I was just curious. You made it sound like you didn't and somehow couldn't get insurance until Obamacare.

I was just curious. You made it sound like you didn't and somehow couldn't get insurance until Obamacare.

I couldn't afford insurance until Obamacare after 2012... And I wasn't about to take a handout from fam so I took my chances.

my insurance will cover mine

I heard him on the radio yesterday and he said we would have "powerful" healthcare. Still no specifics tho :lol:

I heard him on the radio yesterday and he said we would have "powerful" healthcare. Still no specifics tho :lol:

Yes, he needs to be more specific than that. But what's Rubio/Cruz/Bush ect have to say on the issue? I know they are going to try and repeal obamacare, but what are their plans?

Yes, he needs to be more specific than that. But what's Rubio/Cruz/Bush ect have to say on the issue? I know they are going to try and repeal obamacare, but what are their plans?

Republicans have never had a plan for what to replace it with

What's Hillary's plan again ? Going to bat for the lil guy ? That's a plan ?

Is the the Hillary thread?

I'm not shocked to see you deflect and defend Trump though.

Hillary's plan is likely to stay the course with Obamacare and tweak as needed.

Probably what most should do at this point but they won't.

Republicans have never had a plan for what to replace it with

That's not true.

1. Open up state lines so you have a truly competive (50 state) market place. This reduces premiums for all.

2. Untie healthcare from employment so it becomes more portable.

3. Insert a regulation that once you are insured, then get a condition, you cannot be dropped from that plan.

Now you may not like all that, but it's there.

That's not true.

1. Open up state lines so you have a truly competive (50 state) market place. This reduces premiums for all.

2. Untie healthcare from employment so it becomes more portable.

3. Insert a regulation that once you are insured, then get a condition, you cannot be dropped from that plan.

Now you may not like all that, but it's there.

Then where's the legislation? They've voted to repeal 14 times without ever proposing a replacement

Then where's the legislation?

Well you'd have to repeal the current ACA first, then put forth something that includes that to replace it.

If you see a Reoublican President I think you'd see this attempted. It'd have to go through all the Senate and Congress hoops though.

I'm not saying which is 'better' but it's not like there are no other ideas.

Because he is a dangerous lunatic

Right, but a few weeks ago Rubio told the country he would go to war because some of our sailors got detained for a day. Cruz too. And Trumps the lunatic.

And Trumps the lunatic.

He did demand their release

Hours after they had been released

:lol:

• Like 1

Wait...did mb really whine thatbTrump was being singled out?

In a Trump thread?

Can't make this stuff up.

As bad as drobs wondering why we weren't discussing Hillary's plans for healthcare in a Trump thread.

Only building the notion that Trump supporters are ignorant an uninformed.

Wait...did mb really whine thatbTrump was being singled out?

In a Trump thread?

Can't make this stuff up.

As bad as drobs wondering why we weren't discussing Hillary's plans for healthcare in a Trump thread.

Only building the notion that Trump supporters are ignorant an uninformed.

You know, all you have to do is Google the word ignore and it will give you the meaning. And I'm on team Bernie. For now.

2 minutes and the reply comes...about me I'm sure.

The obsession continues....better get another post in mb....

2 minutes and the reply comes...about me I'm sure.

The obsession continues....better get another post in mb....

You post about me and I'm the one obsessed?

Holy fock, how long can I keep him going?

Not much longer. Meeting up with the men for some drinking and a steak. Have to go to the locals and pay off my super bowl boxes first.

We don't want you :wave:

How can anyone defend Trump the way I've seen his quotes...yet claim to be for Bernie?

Though, he and logic typically have never had a relationship.

Well you'd have to repeal the current ACA first, then put forth something that includes that to replace it.

If you see a Reoublican President I think you'd see this attempted. It'd have to go through all the Senate and Congress hoops though.

I'm not saying which is 'better' but it's not like there are no other ideas.

So you repeal the current laws.....THEN you start working on deciding what the new laws will be, hope you can get them passed, etc?

Seems like the better plan would be to come up with a new system, and try to replace Obamacare....instead of going a year or so without anyone knowing the state of healthcare in our country. :dunno:

How can anyone defend Trump the way I've seen his quotes...yet claim to be for Bernie?

Though, he and logic typically have never had a relationship.

Trump is Bernies best shot and Trump is better than Hillary. Trump nomination= win win. I, unlike you guys, have accepted the inevitability of Trump. And his candidacy is the best shot for the GOP to reform itself and stop catering to the fringe.

Is the the Hillary thread?

I'm not shocked to see you deflect and defend Trump though.

Hillary's plan is likely to stay the course with Obamacare and tweak as needed.

Probably what most should do at this point but they won't.

I'll post what I want when I want. Kapeesh?

I'll post what I want when I want. Kapeesh?

Great..and I will make fin of you all when you whine about others not being discussed in the Trump thread.