Sign in to follow this  
The Soilost

Browns should have put franchise tag on Johnny Manziel

I'll never understand why the Browns won't put a lock on this talented young man. The Soilost has some unreleased information on him and what he's been up to, and my software indicates a very high probability of an explosion of success next season. He's going to be a fantasy stud wherever he lands.

35 TDs and 5,000 yards next year.

Write it down.

Peace out!

:bandana:

is this some kind of joke post?

I'll never understand why the Browns won't put a lock on this talented young man. The Soilost has some unreleased information on him and what he's been up to, and my software indicates a very high probability of an explosion of success next season. He's going to be a fantasy stud wherever he lands.

Write it down.

Peace out!

And that doesn't include the 1000 yards rushing and 10 rushing TDs he's gonna get....... :rolleyes:

Ive also heard rumblings that his agent is luring Brandon Stokley out of retirement and marketing the pair as a package deal.

Might not want to move too fast on that. There is word coming out of Cleveland that Tommy Maddox is coming back.

Tommy Maddox could be one of those breakout candidates that sneaks up draft boreds

Tommy Maddox could be one of those breakout candidates that sneaks up draft boreds

His asking price would be absurd. If Bradford got $26 million guaranteed, Maddox is commanding $65 mill.

• Like 1

Write it down.

Peace out!

welcome back

:music_guitarred:

Soilost is like one of those oddball 80s comedians coming back and doing their Schtick to lukewarm response. Just terrible stuff.

Soilost is like one of those oddball 80s comedians coming back and doing their Schtick to lukewarm response. Just terrible stuff.

Because all the other comedy on here is so fresh

Write it down.

Peace out!

I'll bet your slapping your knee over that one. :banana: :banana: :banana: