Sign in to follow this  
edjr

All aboard the Eddie Lacy bandwagon! Dude be ripped!

a rumor? it isnt a rumor, its fact he is working out with the creator of P90x and is losing wieght, picture show he is thinner and before. use your eyes it is visable. i doubt, i think? your comments are that of a lacy hater who he can do nothing to please you now. also those acting as if P90x isnt intense, try it for yourself.

I dont hate Lacy.

I admit I said the rumour of P90 is a rumour. I had heard he had hired a personal trainer.

what I was not aware of was that the trainer was the creator of P90x.

that being said, I stand by my comments that you can lose weight and not be in shape. but that would likely be what happens when all you use is P90x. if he's training and comes to camp in good shape and also has lost weight, then the guy is money.

anyhow, I also stand by my comments that it will show quickly in camp if hes not in shape, and that is true. the team does fitness testing at the start of the year and it will show.

I think the fact hes working out is plenty good news. but I do want to know more about this P90X product just so I can figure out what to expect.

I do hope to acquire Lacy on the cheap in the coming weeks in my keeper league and I am in the process of acquiring as much info as I can.

the fact I am asking for info doesnt make me a hater. it just means I want info.

the fact I am asking for info doesnt make me a hater. it just means I want info.

info is out there, you are just dismissing it. are you sure that is all he is doing? do you know what every player in the nfl does to stay in shape? what is emmanual sanders doing right now to stay in shape? to be completely honest you have strong opinions about lacy for not being well informed on him so that is what makes you a hater. you didnt know the guy who created p90x was training him and it was well known it was all over the place he was the creator and issued the video challenge. inform yourself before having such strong opinion is all i ask. have you ever tried p90x to dismiss its effectivness? you are dismissing facts, does that mean you like him?

amazing how 2 months ago yeldon was clear ahead of lacy in any league, now I will take lacy over yeldon in any league.

info is out there, you are just dismissing it. are you sure that is all he is doing? do you know what every player in the nfl does to stay in shape? what is emmanual sanders doing right now to stay in shape? to be completely honest you have strong opinions about lacy for not being well informed on him so that is what makes you a hater. you didnt know the guy who created p90x was training him and it was well known it was all over the place he was the creator and issued the video challenge. inform yourself before having such strong opinion is all i ask. have you ever tried p90x to dismiss its effectivness? you are dismissing facts, does that mean you like him?

amazing how 2 months ago yeldon was clear ahead of lacy in any league, now I will take lacy over yeldon in any league.

I'm aware he is working out that is the extent of the knowledge I have. and that's all I've admitted to.

As for P90X I dont know all the effects(or side effects). I know it is useful in terms of weight loss and that's about all I know. and I am asking for more information (presumably from someone who does) because I dont have the time to personally research every single thing.

and no I'm not aware what emmanual sanders is doing right now to stay in shape. I suspect you dont know either.

I have, however been a competitive Athlete and do know what it takes to get in shape. It is a lot of hard work.

P90X may make it so that its not as hard as it used to be, but I dont know THAT much about the product. Most products designed for weight loss boost the metabolism while you are on them (almost like speed) and dont necessarily get you into shape.

if you know more about this product, (and perhaps any risks associated with it) then speak up. Educate me.

on another note, I had also heard Lacy was hitting the gym hard. and good for him. are you gonna criticize me for this comment too?

ok, I did some research on my coffee break.

My apologies. I assumed P90X was another diet pill or diet drug they are selling. given the name, it was a decent assumption to make.

apparently its a workout routine.

so yeah, if you work out 7+ times per week you will get results.

My comments with respect to P90X were going on the assumption it was a new fat burning diet pill.

You do know, Mr. Too loud, you could have said this in the first place and avoided all this nonsense. This didnt need to be an argument.

ok, I did some research on my coffee break.

My apologies. I assumed P90X was another diet pill or diet drug they are selling. given the name, it was a decent assumption to make.

apparently its a workout routine.

so yeah, if you work out 7+ times per week you will get results.

My comments with respect to P90X were going on the assumption it was a new fat burning diet pill.

You do know, Mr. Too loud, you could have said this in the first place and avoided all this nonsense. This didnt need to be an argument.

how am I to assume you did not know what p90x was, you were talking up until recently as if you did. its fine now that you are aware. we are good not trying for an argument.

so back to discussion. now lets look at this like sherlock holmes with a deduction style. He was pretty darn good once before, so we know he has it in him. He has lost weight from pictures, so he is doing what many of the doubters wanted to see. He is grinding with a diet plan i can only assume if he is losing weight and not gaining it. doing other work to stay in shape and other things most football players do are easy to assume since he is showing he is back at it. those are safe assumptions from the info we do have, maybe not all correct but safe. safe is what you want with making predictions.

after all that if you think he cant get back to what he was, sure, write him off. but my only concern was people are not taking him seriously, when p90x is actually tough as hell. i know some tough people who completed it and others who couldnt, all say it is no joke. i also tried, i failed at day 36. im just too old i think. little back story to why i am take fat eddie seriously, i was a doubter of him until p90x strange enough.

it sounds like diet pill though you are right there.

Don't be so concern about people not taking him seriously . It's not your job .

Don't be so concern about people not taking him seriously . It's not your job .

Its a 2 man job here...............or not

skinny eddie.http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/04/06/skinny-eddie-lacy-is-now-playing-basketball-with-dane-cook.htmlso as of now, the people calling eddie fat must stop, because he is not.

He was a fatass at the last point that it mattered - i.e. all last season.

If he shows up to camp and pre-season at a reasonable weight then we can talk. Until then he's still Fat Eddie

• Like 1

He will get fat again. Its only a matter of time.

Oprah.......................he may become the Oprah of RBs

i see the adults are having a conversation.

"He will get fat again. Its only a matter of time."

"He was a fatass at the last point that it mattered - i.e. all last season.

If he shows up to camp and pre-season at a reasonable weight then we can talk. Until then he's still Fat Eddie"

"Oprah.......................he may become the Oprah of RBs"

lots of grown up talk.

i see the adults are having a conversation. "He will get fat again. Its only a matter of time." "He was a fatass at the last point that it mattered - i.e. all last season. If he shows up to camp and pre-season at a reasonable weight then we can talk. Until then he's still Fat Eddie" "Oprah.......................he may become the Oprah of RBs" lots of grown up talk.

I am suspecting you must be a neurobiological researcher, rocket scientist, or otherwise hang out with a group of friends like Niles on Frasier......... which is fantastic, more power to you. But yeah, in the blue collar world that I live.................. that would be a pretty typical adult conversation of which sarcasm and wit is a significant component. I'm sure 75% of whatever you folks discuss would go right over my head, All good.

• Like 1

i see the adults are having a conversation. "He will get fat again. Its only a matter of time.""He was a fatass at the last point that it mattered - i.e. all last season.If he shows up to camp and pre-season at a reasonable weight then we can talk. Until then he's still Fat Eddie""Oprah.......................he may become the Oprah of RBs"lots of grown up talk.

This is about as childish as it gets. Grow up.

• Like 1

what do the people who said he was fat want? he is losing weight and is looking fit and has pictures to prove it, still not good enough. and what is this same guy stuff, the same guy who was great before last year? starks and hillman, are they studs and i missed the notice? this just seems like stuff people would say if they wanted someone to fail.

Not sure he was ever great. I don't trust his injury history and he has no great RB moves to speak of. He can truck over guys if there is a lane. He doesn't have good vision or quick feet etc. he is the classic RB from Alabama.

Not sure he was ever great. I don't trust his injury history and he has no great RB moves to speak of. He can truck over guys if there is a lane. He doesn't have good vision or quick feet etc. he is the classic RB from Alabama.

Well, as I said a while ago on one of the previous Lacy Threads. I'm more concerned about the concussions hes had than I am about his weight.

but I do think hes a pretty damn good RB.

Even as a fatty last year, he had surprisingly fast feet and you cannot question his power.

I suspect with the weight loss, he will be substantially faster. Based on the pics, I dont know that I'd want him to lose much more weight than he already has. (for fear of losing some of that Power many of us love)

At this point I'd say its more about keeping the weight stable and to train for strength and speed.

I pray they stop him from playing in any more pick up games , he might suffer an injury .

A source tells ESPN's Rob Demovsky that Eddie Lacy has lost 15-18 pounds since the end of last season.

"He looked good," Aaron Rodgers said after seeing Lacy at Monday's workout. "Obviously been doing a lot of P90X." Lacy drew similarly positive reviews from Jordy Nelson and Mike Daniels.

Even last year I thought he flashed some pretty impressive agility dodging tackles even at his fat weight. He's plenty talented but clearly not in great shape.

Eddie, please give Pablo Sandoval a call !~ Red Sox Fan

I'd say it's a phase. The real Lacy is lazy. So...after he exhausts his phase, he will be right back to the same old Lacy. Its hard to carry an act for very long. Just my opinion.

He's in a contract year. He was motivated to get in shape and perform this year, so he can hit his pay day next offseason.

Than that would be a good reason to draft him .

Motivation.