edjr

Geek "The Players" Draft - 2nd Event in the 2016 EdEx cup. Dainer to end it

5.09 Patton Kizzire

6.01 edit Donald taken....Bernd Wiesberger

6.04 Russell Henley

KSB is about to be skipped.

Gove him Tigger and move on :)

Gove him Tigger and move on :)

His lips are prolly stuck on his TW's doll and he can't see the keyboard to type.

K J Choi

Mr. Irrelevant - Emiliano Grillo

I hear the Argentinians are great in the sack if you chose to use him for sex purposes. :wub:

I hear the Argentinians are great in the sack if you chose to use him for sex purposes. :wub:

I'll bring Day with us too as long as he promises to bring his wife :wub:

Oo I like thay kj Choi pick. I didn't even realize he was playing. He's that sneaky kind of guy who can be doing nothing and then bam he's 1 back with 9 to play on Sunday at the players.

Oo I like thay kj Choi pick. I didn't even realize he was playing. He's that sneaky kind of guy who can be doing nothing and then bam he's 1 back with 9 to play on Sunday at the players.

is he not playing :(

I'll bring Day with us too as long as he promises to bring his wife :wub:

What a story that is... Found her waiting tables at a little place he used to visit... Boy, talk about rags to riches for her.

is he not playing :(

No he is. I'm serious I like him in the 6th round

What a story that is... Found her waiting tables at a little place he used to visit... Boy, talk about rags to riches for her.

Didn't work so well for Tiger.

Didn't work so well for Tiger.

I thought that Rachel Uchitel was one smoking hot broad.

Tournament started in 1974 (jack won)

only 5, 2 time winners and 1, 3 time winner.

As much as Tiger dominated par 72 courses back in his heyday, I'm amazed he only won this twice.

Sort of a Pearl Harbor job, so to speak. :dunno:

As much as Tiger dominated par 72 courses back in his heyday, I'm amazed he only won this twice.

It's why I skipped Fowler and picked J.Rose with the 4th pick. Maybe dumb logic but I couldn't see Fowler winning twice, let alone back to back years.

It's why I skipped Fowler and picked J.Rose with the 4th pick. Maybe dumb logic but I couldn't see Fowler winning twice, let alone back to back years.

and he did puke on his cleats last week (again)

still came in T4th though and in this type of a scenario, I'll take that

This course took driver out of his hand. Even with the 4 par 5's - he was hitting 3 wood off the tee most of the time... And really, nobody really considers #9 a real gettable par 5 - it's a tricked up 3 shot hole for everyone.

This course took driver out of his hand. Even with the 4 par 5's - he was hitting 3 wood off the tee most of the time... And really, nobody really considers #9 a real gettable par 5 - it's a tricked up 3 shot hole for everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcYdpjLuJW4

Slo-mo seems like he starts his turn too early (before club gets to the top of the backswing) then tries to catch up with his hands which release too quickly

no analysis on the teams yet? I figure at the least I would have seen CBF claiming a 49 shot victory. :dunno:

just reminiscing.

Tell you what, I think this Stadium course at Sawgrass would make an awesome Ryder Cup layout... It has risk/reward holes all over the place - not to mention it's built for viewership... I wonder if they will ever consider it? :dunno:

Tell you what, I think this Stadium course at Sawgrass would make an awesome Ryder Cup layout... It has risk/reward holes all over the place - not to mention it's built for viewership... I wonder if they will ever consider it? :dunno:

:thumbsup:

watching that video made me realize I miss Tiger

Can you imagine the last match, of the final day, Euros and US tied going into the island green 17th? Oh man, that would be killer. As long as it wasn't Mahan, we might have a chance. lol

I have many of his major wins on tape still, watch them from time to time... I can't tell you how many times Feherety would say, "that's the most amazing shot I've ever seen" or "I can't believe he just hit that shot." .... I never say never - but it will have to take some kind of freak to do the things he did during that 10 year stretch.

Can you imagine the last match, of the final day, Euros and US tied going into the island green 17th? Oh man, that would be killer. As long as it wasn't Mahan, we might have a chance. lol

Robert Allenby has NEVER hit it in the water in like 40 tries, the best ever.

no analysis on the teams yet? I figure at the least I would have seen CBF claiming a 49 shot victory. :dunno:

Don't be ridiculous. While your number of 49 approaches my best case scenario, there are enough X factors in play on this course for someone to keep it within 15 or so of me.

• Like 1

It was in thr back of my mind and almost went Scott but tee to green and really overall fowler is playing some if the top golf on tour since his win here last year.

I don't need him to win In order for me to win so I couldn't pass.