Sign in to follow this  
DrG

Jamaal Charles

He's currently still a high reward risky pick. No different than the years he has went top 3 overall.

I still consider him a top 5 - top 7 RB. Because of the injury risk, I'd say he is No longer top 3, but he is still very, very good.

Worth a high pick if you get all his handcuffs. Chiefs rb is fantasy gold. I will be looking to snag him if he falls.

I draft him every year I can.

This year will be no different. Had him last year too. He's won me titles before.

He is currently on the PUP list but there hasn't been a reported setback of any kind. It still looks like he will be fine for the opener and be the starter.

He's my only good RB on a dynasty team of mine so I have been keeping an eye on him. If he's healthy I expect a good solid RB1 season out of him.

Like him and he is still high up on my Rb rankings

I believe he can bounce back, but I am looking at Lacy more. The thing is those handcuffs are good but late last year they started doing a RBBC so yeah you draft JC you have to draft both West and Ware. If I do that, I'd have to put more focus on receivers early and go RB first two rounds.

In ppr league it's Charles .

In standard I could see ranking Lacy higher.

While some RB1's will lose touches on 3rd down, 4th down or short yardage, that is not how I see the year going for Charles. I think he'll get more relief on 1st and 2nd down. When it's a crucial moment he'll be in the game. He'll have all the opportunities he has had in the past in the passing game. Though, I can see his running attempts being cut down some. Hopefully, keeps him fresh and he can turn in some electric plays late in games.

While some RB1's will lose touches on 3rd down, 4th down or short yardage, that is not how I see the year going for Charles. I think he'll get more relief on 1st and 2nd down. When it's a crucial moment he'll be in the game. He'll have all the opportunities he has had in the past in the passing game. Though, I can see his running attempts being cut down some. Hopefully, keeps him fresh and he can turn in some electric plays late in games.

I think workload will be the same for the most part.

he may lose a few garbage time carries to the backup late in the game when they are up by 2 TD or more. otherwise it will be as it has always been.

I think workload will be the same for the most part.

he may lose a few garbage time carries to the backup late in the game when they are up by 2 TD or more. otherwise it will be as it has always been.

I agree. Once those games start and the Cheifs need a win, they'll feed Jamaal like always. Or he will be in the game just to keeps the defense honest. He's a game changer and coaches keep their jobs by winning.