Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

HIllary invites Orlando terrorist father to her rally and sits him in prominent seat

This is funny. Hollywood would not accept this as a script.

I swear, I was coming here to predict someone embarrassing would sit behind Trump within a week....I was too slow.

That's just the way this had to go. There wasn't any doubt.

The best part is Trump went on and on to blast Hillary for not knowing who was standing behind her during a speech. Meanwhile, He had a pedophile Disgraced ex-congressman standing right behind him as he said that. You can't even make this s*** up anymore ladies and gentlemen.

See my Sandusky Trump thread And you can actually read the comments the trump was shouting at people As his best buddy from 1987 Stood behind him and applauded.And it wasn't even his first appearance at a trump event.

Hillary's might have been A staffer f******. But you can't have the same pedophile At multiple Trump events on camera Who has been a friend of Trumps For almost 30 years And claim that that is an accident.

Like I said a long time ago, Trump needs to learn how to quit when he's behind.

Wasn't Bill Clinton a good buddy of some weirdo who flew underage girls to his private island? Didn't Billy go there ? I forget the story, surprisingly it wasn't covered much in the MSM. :dunno:

Wasn't Bill Clinton a good buddy of some weirdo who flew underage girls to his private island? Didn't Billy go there ? I forget the story, surprisingly it wasn't covered much in the MSM. :dunno:

Did that good buddy stand In the same camera frame As Bill Clinton was running for office? Did he do so well Bill Clinton Was chastising his opponent For having Nefarious people standing behind Him During a campaign stop?If so, I definitely wouldn't vote for him This time.

Umm...Trump doesnt want to bring that up either there chief.

Oh...and worse than but but but Hillary...is but but but Bill.

MSM :cry:

From the very article Sho Nuff just linked:

"Clinton distanced herself from Mateen with a statement from campaign spokesman Nick Merrill, "She disagrees with his views and disavows his support."

In my world, disavowing counts as disavowing. :dunno: So I guess you were 100% wrong on that one?

Wow. Cdub just took that one in the nards .

If Kasich was the nominee we'd have four star generals, respected members of society, people with class etc. attending rallies.

But America picked two of the most vile humans available.

We deserve all of this stupidity.

:sourgrapes:

If Kasich was the nominee we'd have four star generals, respected members of society, people with class etc. attending rallies.

But America picked two of the most vile humans available.

We deserve all of this stupidity.

:sourgrapes:

Oh so the same old political elite? And people wonder why nothing changes other than this country getting worse.

That would weirdo would be Jeffery Epstein...hmmm....

New York Magazine

If you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

It is seriously amazing how focking ignorant you are.... :doh:

Oh so the same old political elite? And people wonder why nothing changes other than this country getting worse.

Because people like you keep voting straight party ticket no matter what those guys have done or how bad they have been in congress.