Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

HIllary invites Orlando terrorist father to her rally and sits him in prominent seat

Is the father a criminal?

You are right...I won't vote for that monster who shot up the club either.

So, you're just making shiit up now? Par for the course.

They didn't know - nor did anybodty else - who the guy was - until some FL reporter recognized him and interviewed him,

But there's definitely an advance person getting fired for this. - Which is unfair - I don't remember seeing this guy after the shootings - it almost looks like he was wearing a disguise.. Like Super Mario.

That's terrible. ..What did he do?

bad acting

Imagine if certain relatives went to a Trump rally.

You might want to take the word invited out of your thread title. The gentleman is not incarcerated. He decided to attend on his own.

So not only is he a horrible parent, he's an idiot as well?

Is the father a criminal?

You are right...I won't vote for that monster who shot up the club either.

Are we still pretending this Islamic terrorist acted alone?

Yeah. Where is the wife?

You might want to take the word invited out of your thread title. The gentleman is not incarcerated. He decided to attend on his own.

You don't get that seat unless they know exactly who you are and invite you to take it. It's a seat next to the devil democratic nominee for president not a South West flight..

You don't get that seat unless they know exactly who you are and invite you to take it. It's a seat next to the devil democratic nominee for president not a South West flight..

lol. Keep fighting the good fight buddy.

Newbie dentist owned again.

Do you have evidence to the contrary or connecting his father?

Since you were full of crap that Hilary invited the father to the event and all.

Do you have evidence to the contrary or connecting his father?

Since you were full of crap that Hilary invited the father to the event and all.

cdub is getting destroyed. He should delete the thread. He's wrong and digs a deeper hole everytime he posts.

This guys father was invited, and he has defended the Taliban, and said his son should not have killed those gay people, that Allah would punish them. I recall some outrage when the KKK backed Trump.

KKK>>>Taliban. I don't think so. Not even close.

cdub is getting destroyed. He should delete the thread. He's wrong and digs a deeper hole everytime he posts.

Do you hate Trump because he used up all the orange spray tan stuff?

Yeah. Where is the wife?

At home...where a good mooslim wife belongs.

At home...where a good mooslim wife belongs.

Fixed. You know, i've been binge watching mad men. We really need to go back to that. Wives are for home. Girlfriends are for going out. Sounds good.

This guys father was invited, and he has defended the Taliban, and said his son should not have killed those gay people, that Allah would punish them. I recall some outrage when the KKK backed Trump.

KKK>>>Taliban. I don't think so. Not even close.

Link that he was invited? Provide that and we'll talk. Otherwise, your ass hole is showing again.

I keep thinking Trump's lack of judgement should disqualify him. But he is behind so big that he has to force the ball downfield. Interceptions will occur......but Hillary coming out in support of terrorists murdering gays in nightclubs when she should just be trying to run the ball and eat clock is even worse judgement. If she loses, she deserves it.

I keep thinking Trump's lack of judgement should disqualify him. But he is behind so big that he has to force the ball downfield. Interceptions will occur......but Hillary coming out in support of terrorists murdering gays in nightclubs when she should just be trying to run the ball and eat clock is even worse judgement. If she loses, she deserves it.

where did she come out in support of terrorists murdering gays?

Link that he was invited? Provide that and we'll talk. Otherwise, your ass hole is showing again.

Hs said he was invited. Google that shite, creamsicle

She's for the Muslims. Kahn, father of Orlando nightclub shooter, Muslim Brotherhood was put in charge of Egypt by Hilary Clinton and Obama. I thought all the libs loved the Muslims, you're not on board the train to love those that love Allah and hate Christians and western culture? c'mon, Newbiejr

Hs said he was invited. Google that shite, creamsicle

I told you to get a link. And I don't mean some retarded righties hack site. Hurry. I'm going to bed. Not all of us get to sleep in and sit home all day jerking off on the computer

The dude was sitting right behind her. Specially invited and positioned there. It was stated here in this very thread even.

If that's not her officially endorsing terrorists murdering gays, then I don't have an obsession with short chicks.

She's for the Muslims. Kahn, father of Orlando nightclub shooter, Muslim Brotherhood was put in charge of Egypt by Hilary Clinton and Obama. I thought all the libs loved the Muslims, you're not on board the train to love those that love Allah and hate Christians and western culture? c'mon, Newbiejr

So...pretty much she didn't do what was claimed so more spin?

The dude was sitting right behind her. Specially invited and positioned there. It was stated here in this very thread even.

If that's not her officially endorsing terrorists murdering gays, then I don't have an obsession with short chicks.

The terrorist that murdered pwople is dead.

Do you have evidence that his father has committed a crime?

lol. Oh ok. I figured it was just some leap you were making. You shouldn't give your retarded opinions and state it as if it's a fact. Stupid people might believe you.

He raised his kid to murder gays with terrorism. No different than Manson really, as he wasn't even the one that stabbed the actress and her tummy person.

They had someone on CNN tonight who explain how they do things at these rallies and campaign stops. They know that the people sitting behind the speakers, will get the most camera time. So they have young staffers go through the crowd and choose a diverse range of people to sit there. They like a nice mix of men and women. Blacks and whites and other minorities. They do not vet everyone who comes into these public events. He was definitely chosen to have a seat in the camera range. But whoever the kid was who chose him, obviously didn't know he was. And Hillary has nothing to do with this election. She comes out and talks, period.

I told you to get a link. And I don't mean some retarded righties hack site. Hurry. I'm going to bed. Not all of us get to sleep in and sit home all day jerking off on the computer

Can't link on phone. He said it it sunkist, it's a fact.

He raised his kid to murder gays with terrorism. No different than Manson really, as he wasn't even the one that stabbed the actress and her tummy person.

so you're saying that Manson's father shouldn't ever be allowed into a public speaking event?

Any evidence that David Duke committed a crime?

hahaha. Ok sport. You lose

Well, if you discount him saying he was invited, on camera, you got it, orange Julius.

So the secret service didn't vet this guy ? He just happened to walk in and get a prime seat.

Got it.