Sign in to follow this  
Brutal Brutus

CJ Anderson

I think I intentionally passed on him 3x in my draft on Wednesday, sort of regretting it now.

1 week and the fantasy nerds have him in the HOF :rolleyes:

I heard about one doosh who spent his entire years FAAB$ on CJ....back in 2013

:banana:

Booker's fumble certainly didnt help his own case either, dammit. SMH

No, it didnt.

but he's also not a player known for his fumbling. I wouldnt worry about it unless it happens again soon.

Now, he's C'Jadrian Peterson. He looked spry and the stuff he did looked like the repeatable one-cut systematic stuff that Kubiak offenses live on.

I can only imagine the joy of C'Jadrian owners when Booker fumbled his first carry! Haha.

And yes, 'can he stay healthy?' Is the big question. If so, health plus the lack of Hillman blocking his touches = top 10 season in a walk.

In my 2 drafts, I didn't get a fair shot at him. Aka he went in the middle of the 3rd in both.

I don't even remember what he went for in my auction. When his name came up I just ignored him and focused on other stuff

Went for $38 in mine. I believe I bid up to 35.

Our numbers are a tad inflated due to a keeper system. I'd say that's about equivalent to $30 on a $200 budget.

Looking like an absolute steal so far. I wanted him but I wanted him at a deal.

Went for $38 in mine. I believe I bid up to 35.

Our numbers are a tad inflated due to a keeper system. I'd say that's about equivalent to $30 on a $200 budget.

Looking like an absolute steal so far. I wanted him but I wanted him at a deal.

He probably went for about that in my league too. That's actually too much it it was and I'm glad I didn't bid. Would have messed my team up.

I wouldn't be shocked if CJA gets 300+ carries this year.

What's Denver going to do, throw it? Also, Anderson was very effective in the post-season last year - he was considerably better than Hillman once he had fully recovered from his early injury. Think y'all are missing the boat on this one.

Good call, it's looking this way.

I guess it was his injury that limited him so much last year. I bought everywhere I could last season, and I guess the reasons then are the reasons now - Kubiak.