Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Tom Brady Value and 4 week filler

What is the value of Tom Brady with the 4 game suspension and looking at first 4 weeks not a lot of qbs have solid 4 games in a row that would be a cheap replacement. Thinking of RG3, Mariota, or Osweiler as cheap replacements to draft late to weather the first 4 weeks. I don't care about drafting qbs early but if Brady falls to a decent middle round price why not

Pass happy offense with arguably the best combined cast of receivers he's ever had. I'm buying

Carr and Ryan have soft-looking schedules the first four weeks. Ryan's going for super cheap, and I've seen Carr slip into the double-digit rounds more often than not. In a worst case scenario, Garopolo's probably a 12-15 point guy those games, too.

I'm not actively seeking Brady over someone like Rivers or Manning, but if the price is right, I'm more than willing to pick him up.

What is the value of Tom Brady with the 4 game suspension and looking at first 4 weeks not a lot of qbs have solid 4 games in a row that would be a cheap replacement. Thinking of RG3, Mariota, or Osweiler as cheap replacements to draft late to weather the first 4 weeks. I don't care about drafting qbs early but if Brady falls to a decent middle round price why not

I drafted Brady again this year and grabbed Cousins to fill in the first 4 weeks. He has a great first 4 games

Cousins is a good fill in.

• Like 1

Cousins is a good fill in.

only downside is they both have a bye week 9 but out of my 17 roster spots 10 of my guys all have bye week 9 :dunno:

only downside is they both have a bye week 9 but out of my 17 roster spots 10 of my guys all have bye week 9 :dunno:

my week 9 byes are- AJ green, L. miller, A. Jeffrey, J. Langford, J. Brown, and Catanzaro out of 14 roster spots. may be a bad week but other weeks should be gr8

If I could make it so everyone on my team had the same bye week I would. I would rather take 1 loss than 3 because I'm short handed for six weeks.

If I could make it so everyone on my team had the same bye week I would. I would rather take 1 loss than 3 because I'm short handed for six weeks.

You must play in a league that doesn't use total points as any form of tie-breaker.

Cousins, Taylor, Winston, Ryan, Romo and Carr are my favorites...particularly since in think the 1st three are all being way undervalued...

Cousins, Taylor, Winston, Ryan, Romo and Carr are my favorites...particularly since in think the 1st three are all being way undervalued...

I have Ryan penciled in those first 4 weeks but after last night? My Lord.

Winston is the only one still available in my league and I'm taking a long look at him.

You must play in a league that doesn't use total points as any form of tie-breaker.

I try not to rely on tie breakers and I HATE total points for as any sort of standard. May as well just use Tavon Austin and Desean Jackson every week, they'll end up as top 25 guys but getting the majority of their points in 3 random games.