Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Week 1 FU Thread. 2016 edition.

FU K Allen ACL.

When can I ever trust or believe in the Chargers again.

Fortunately I am not a Chargers fan, or that would be gravely demoralizing.

FU to that inbred hillbilly Rivers and his status of being a former member of my team come Monday. This is not his fault, it's Jeenans soft putrid poosey azz. I drafted Rivers as a discount qb1. Now he is waiver fodder without Keenan.

Are you motherfocking kidding me D Williams?! Two TDs in the last 6 minutes for my opponent? I had AJ Green, Cooks, D Johnson... and tied. Tied? Tied$#@! I hate your purple alien hair ass. :mad:

FU Rams D. Make a stop and get it back into Gurley's hands. Making Gabbert look like Michael Vick.

I actually had to start Keenum in the OP flex spot this week if you can believe it. Down 8pts in a standard scoring league thought for sure he could at least manage the game and get some dump-offs to get to 8pts. That int all but guarantees he doesn't get there fml...

Fock you fantasy football. Roethlisberger kneels and it costs him two rushing yards. I lose by .05 because of it. Fock you, fantasy gods!

• Like 1

DWilliams owners got a dam good RB late. Too bad he will only be good for 3 games but still. Bell should tear the league a new ass hole this year

Jarad Cook, you guys talked me into picking him up. Thanks for that!

Use your own observations first.

Unless you're blind and haven't seen the career thus far put together by J Cook., you should know whether to load up or avoid him like the plague.

Guess which one is the right answer.

To my league mates who kept passing over Doug Martin until he was the only top 10 ranked rb left while we were already down in the mid 20's at Abdullah and I felt like the value was good enough to finally take him...

Should have skipped him and let someone else deal with his JAG ass...

To my Marshall / AR15 combo that made Nelson friggen algholor look like Randy Moss...

To Kirk Cousins who threw as many tds as Colin Kaperclops....

To Ebron for limping his ass into will he/wont he status in game one forcing me to sit him and roll with waiver turd Jesse James...

To my opponent for getting a huge game from Marshall Faulk err Deangelo Williams and his "Pittsburgh makes rbs look great" monster...