Sign in to follow this  
Lake209

Pick 1; Flex-spot

10 Team; PPR.

CROWELL has a good start vs. Miami's and should get plenty of carries against a below-average run defense - but will the Dolphins simply stack the box against Cleveland's #3 QB?

T.WILLIAMS has a good start vs. Indy's below-average pass defense in a game that might be a shoot-out - but will he get volume this week what could be the Gordon & Benjamin show?

Pick 1. I will try to answer yours. Tx.

I'm facing the same call. I like Williams right now, but Crow is getting close to being 'quit thinking so much and put him in your lineup' status.

• Like 1

Colts defense secondary is really beat up , so I think there will be plenty of work for both Chargers WRs. .

I would go with T Williams.

I think Crowell is the safer play. Like you said I think the sd gsme will end up Being a lot of ther TE with Benjamin and Gordon getting theirs.

Id roll with Williams. Miami has to be stacking the box in this one, daring browns to throw. Indy/SD should be a shoot out

I tend to agree with the majority. I'd go with Williams as the safer play. Don't know much about the Browns QB, and with their best receiver out too, they'll be forced to run. That being said, Miami will now focus on the run. I'm not sure how quick McCluster will pick up the offense, so he might not get the same looks that Woodhead did. In addition, Gates probably won't play and that could help Williams (defense should key on Benjamin). Just my thoughts.

T Williams. SD receivers getting more love with Allen and Woodhead out. Appreciate your comments on my post also, but still a tough decision between AJ and T Benjamin. Will probably debate until about 1155. LOL!