Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Any info on Brandon Marshall?

I'd say between having knee and foot issues and playing against a good CB like Peters I'll risk having him on my bench. If he blows up, great I'll feel better about him moving forward. Even if he goes there is always the limited or decoy possibility. There is always a chance that he goes and then realizes he can't keep playing.

I'm in the weeds. Hope he plays frankly, as a Quincy owner... with the points Q has put up over 2 weeks, if Marshall was out I'd have to figure out who to bench of Gore, D.Freeman, Cobb... if any... tough choices.

Quincy...get him in your lineup and hope his rib thing is fine. Sit Beast Marshall and see how it goes if he's out there on one leg. He's had good games like that cuz of tds before but don't show up this time counting on a repeat. Assume a Gronk-like zero could be coming if he doesn't catch a booty-bump box out td and avoid him.

I'd say between having knee and foot issues and playing against a good CB like Peters I'll risk having him on my bench. If he blows up, great I'll feel better about him moving forward. Even if he goes there is always the limited or decoy possibility. There is always a chance that he goes and then realizes he can't keep playing.

Peters isn't that great right now and I'm a UW grad. He is possibly big enough to bother Marshall. I'm either going Marshall or Tamme so I'm very concerned. Probably go Tamme to be safe. No practice could mean to limited snaps or leaving early. I thank Brandon deeply for being a badass and not further sinking my Allen/woodhead riddled squads. Just need to see him play/practice again.

Glad I benched him. Hopefully he can get healthy. Near the end of the game he was waiving off Fitz at the line letting him know he wasn't an option to get the ball.