Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Welcome to C-Mike Time

If you drafted Rawls I would hold.

Well, CMike sure looked good this week.

I think he played well enough that Seattle wont be rushing Rawls back from his injury.

After that... who knows.

Any idea how this situation pans out after Rawls comes back? Don't know if now is the time to sell, or if this is what we've been waiting for, one of them to grab the starting job and not look back.

After seeing that he is going to miss a few more games , Rawls is diffently a drop.

So glad I only dropped Cmike in one league, and that was my rb rich league. My other two are rb desperate.

I am sticking by my previous belief that even if Rawls is the preferred back, he is more injury prone than people realize.

In 2 leagues have C-Mike in both and Rawls in one. Rawls looking like a huge bust but at least C-Mike is making the most of this opportunity.

It's C-Mike's to lose right now. He certainly didn't do that on Sunday. If he keeps putting up 100 yard games, Rawls will be a change of pace back until he proves he can do it... That's my 2 cents, and I'm grabbed I took CMike with the last pick in my draft... I'm very RB rich right now... now to solve my WR problem...