Sign in to follow this  
cooters22

A day away from kickoff, are you starting Sammie Coates?

A day away from kickoff, are you starting Sammie Coates? Sammie Coates owners chime in on how they are handling his injury. I'm torn on what to do. I don't need to start him, but I want to.

Maybe start a new Sammie Coates thread every hour and keep asking for updated advice.

Don't forget to breathe constantly and try to get 3 meals a day.

He's still listed as questionable, so whoever is printing that he is out I think is printing nonsense.

Martavis may have something to do with it!

Game Time Decision!!!

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Sammie Coates (hand) will be a game-time decision against the Dolphins in Week 6.

Advice: Sammie Coates was looking doubtful, but now it sounds like there’s a chance he'll be out there on Sunday. Coming off his career-best game, Coates has another great matchup waiting against the Dolphins' inept secondary after catching passes at Friday’s practice in spite of his lacerated hand and broken thumb.

Do you really want to start a wr with a broken finger?

No, i don't. The thing is, I felt Tevin Coleman was every bit as much a prudent sit decision last week (sickle cell at Denver's altitude) as Coates would be today and Coleman astonished with 27 PPR points. The date with the MIA DEF is such a prime spot for Coates given how the PIT offense is motoring right now that I'm going to give a Coates-start strong consideration if he decides to give it a go. I don't have any other options for this week that have as much upside.

Do you really want to start a wr with a broken finger?

When did he get this? And why is he active?