Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Montgomery - Who's Rollin' Wk 10?

There is no question that he plays but how much?

I give him one more week and see what GB is up to???

He has been a risky play lately but it seems GB doesn't have a lot of options out of the backfield... Starks just spelling Monty?

What are some up to date thoughts on this one?

i still feel like montgomery is a difference maker and a guy they want to use...i just dont know anything about his condition and what may happen with snap counts in the future....thats the only thing that scares me....starks is a guy at the end of his career....nothing special about him other than him being reliable and familiar.....hes not a difference maker...montgomery can be...so to me its just a question of snap counts/availability

I'm playing Hogan over him. I am a big TyMont fan, but I don't like the fact that Starks is back and that they used him so sparingly last week.

i'm playing him at WR in a silly league that gives a point any time he touches the ball. as long as he gets 8-10 touches i'll be happy..

Since yahoo finally allowed him to be a running back I'm putting him in there over C Mike, Starks, and Dion Lewis.

I also have Hightower but I feel uneasy about starting him

Im playing him basically because i have no other healthy back. I think he does have the intangibles that would be unreal on an offense that uses those types of backs (NO with Sproles, SD with Woodhead, NE with Lewis) …but Green Bay don't seem to know how they want their offense to flow. Jordy is not Jordy, Cobb being covered more, no viable TE, so they are left feeding Adams…..kinda nuts with all that talent.

• Like 1

Im in and out with him this week.

If i play him i have to sit Fitz, Forte, Ware, or Booker.

Bookers priduction worries me, but that matchup is so good.

Yes I am definitely rolling with him this week. The past 2 weeks have been such a tease. I've been DYING to see what he's going to do then he sits one week and is on a snap count the other. Finally it seems he's going to play without restrictions. I'm not worried about Starks. If he does suit up he'll likely get as many carried as Don Jackson has been getting. He was terrible before he got hurt people seem to forget too.

This will be my last trip on the TyMont train. It's not for lack of talent, but rather the utilization thereof.

I had a shot to unload him and missed out. He's the next drop now. Boo gb coaching staff. Or maybe he's still hurting and the whole 'NFL teams are collosal liars' line applies.

• Like 1

I had a shot to unload him and missed out. He's the next drop now. Boo gb coaching staff. Or maybe he's still hurting and the whole 'NFL teams are collosal liars' line applies.

Nah he's not hurt. He had that phony sickle cell thing then played great on limited touches. Can be dropped now pretty safely. Best case scenario he has another good game only to be a ghost the following week. Best to just cut ties.

McCarthy seems intent in relying on Richard Rodgers...Geronimo Allison was in there quite a bit too.

And Starks got more work than i had thought.

I just typed and erased a whole bunch of stuff that amounted to this :wall: and this :cry:

• Like 2