Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Am I crazy to Wanna play jj Nelson over Landry in ppr

Don't know why but my gut just says eapecially with Landrys recent inj especially Nelson could be the home run hit I need to win this week. Is this a proper calculated risk.

Yeah, David Johnson probably won't see many touches against that stalwart defense. Good call! Do it!

Yeah, David Johnson probably won't see many touches against that stalwart defense. Good call! Do it!

Ok sarcasm noted. Lol really though I understand it can be or will be a dj game but it only takes one or two shots too Nelson to prob out produce what landry's done lately.

I'm going to say yes.

I would say go for it. Dolphins have completely gone run heavy. Landry was always a volume dependent WR and the volume is just not there right now. Landry is more WR3 now. Plus he is dealing with an injury. Too many question marks for me to confidently start Landry right now.

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat and will start Nelson.

In their respective previous games, Jay Ajayi's 27 touches was more of a hindrance to Landry's performance than David Johnson's 17 touches was to Nelson.

• Like 1

Don't know why but my gut just says eapecially with Landrys recent inj especially Nelson could be the home run hit I need to win this week. Is this a proper calculated risk.

I'm playing JJ Nelson over other good WRs I own and am not regretting it, but I'm not in PPR, so I'm thinking Laundry may catch a few more short passes, but JJ hopefully will catch a long one for a td.

The dude who was sarcastic forgot to mention Ajayi is just as powerful now and will get the ball just as much for the Tunas, so both teams have stud runners who will get their share of the rock.

I'm in the same boat and will start Nelson.

In their respective previous games, Jay Ajayi's 27 touches was more of a hindrance to Landry's performance than David Johnson's 17 touches was to Nelson.

Oooops, somebody already said this. Me bad. Nice catch.

My gut says the same thing too I just put Landry on my bench in two of my leagues for JJ Nelson. Do it bro go with your gut!!!

Remember last year when JJ broke out for 4-142 and a TD against Cinci. His next opponent was um...

SF and he went 2-53

Chase away, my vote is for John brown to go off over JJ.

Remember last year when JJ broke out for 4-142 and a TD against Cinci. His next opponent was um...

SF and he went 2-53

Chase away, my vote is for John brown to go off over JJ.

Last year JJ wasn't wr2 now he is but I believe that either Brown or Nelson or both or neither can go off

AZ WRs = GB WRs every week (who the h3LL knows who'll go off-- such a crap shoot!)

Totally agree

Not crazy considering the matchup. I added Nelson in a dynasty league. Nonetheless looking at Landrys body of work a good basis to roll w him

I'd say go with your gut then. You're going to be pissed if you don't use him and he goes off. Especially if it costs you a matchup.

The stats are showing one touch (rec for 17 yds) but two fumbles lost. Did he fumble on a kickoff return ?

Also, if anyone is watching the game, let us know if he's been benched or is still in there.