Sign in to follow this  
GuardBum

Post Draft Sup Roll and discussion - 2017

Went with need over want for sure. Really needed a C so after Posey was taken Sanchez was the next best option, just hoping he continues his great start to his career.

Was torn with the second pick though. Really wanted to grab Tanaka or Betances but went for Diaz for the saves to try to round out the team a bit more.

Plus it would have been really weird for me to take to guys from NYY...so I had to take Diaz.

Obviously as Boston owner you should have gotten as many Bronx Bombers as possible.

Nice snag with strasburg

Obviously as Boston owner you should have gotten as many Bronx Bombers as possible.

Yeah, well, I think you should have drafted A.J. Pollock.....again... :banana:

Yeah, well, I think you should have drafted A.J. Pollock.....again... :banana:

No talking about players not yet drafted (...at 28.06) :doh:

If anyone has time, could you post Yahoo's next three or four starting pitchers, and there next three or four second baseman, shortstops, and third baseman please? I'm in the middle of North Dakota right now and I won't have a chance to look at any of that until the next rest area, which is probably a couple hundred miles away.

If anyone has time, could you post Yahoo's next three or four starting pitchers, and there next three or four second baseman, shortstops, and third baseman please? I'm in the middle of North Dakota right now and I won't have a chance to look at any of that until the next rest area, which is probably a couple hundred miles away.

Roger clemens

No talking about players not yet drafted (...at 28.06) :doh:

Dudes dropped like 3 names

get 29 guests on the horn I am facebooking burt's dog :banana:

I'm out in about 10 mins and won't be back online until probably after 730 EST. I'll try to check in before I start coaching Lacrosse at 4:30 but no guarantees. Who wants a PM list of names?

bascoms post deleted. Burt's pick already in

Thanks...was just going back to delete it after I saw he picked.

OTC list needs to be changed to reflect the trade I made with Mookz.

It's correct from what I see. :dunno: You traded FROM the 21 (28.07) to the 26 (27.12)

It's correct from what I see. :dunno: You traded FROM the 21 (28.07) to the 26 (27.12)

When I posted this, the topic had me as third in order on the clock. It is correct now.

probably wont pick until later this evening if it gets to me. about to go squeeze in a little golf

It was mainly after work and overnight since the last pick was made. I think we'll be okay

I check in at night but I know a lot of ppl dont

I sent another email to 29 but I guess we should put a time on it where he will be skipped and can make a pick at the end

• Like 1

I sent another email to 29 but I guess we should put a time on it where he will be skipped and can make a pick at the end

It has been almost 24 hours since he picked in the first round. I believe he should at least have had the opportunity to check on the progress of the picks to know he was coming up again soon. My opinion is we need to set a deadline so we can proceed with the draft. Give him an extra 2 hours after his 24 hours from his previous pick and let's move on.

• Like 1

Ooohhh, it's like when the Chiefs took Ryan Sims with the Vikings pick :hyper:

At least they got Ryan Sims, labeled biggest Chiefs draft bust of all time, over those other scrubs after him like Jeremy Schockey, Dwight Freeney, Ed Reed. Lol.

Even 24 hours from we he went OTC, 2:43pm seems fair.

At least they got Ryan Sims, labeled biggest Chiefs draft bust of all time, over those other scrubs after him like Jeremy Schockey, Dwight Freeney, Ed Reed. Lol.

:(

more so that todd blackledge? :bench:

I am in the train and spotty service. Checked in to pick Tanaka but 29 just took him. I need an hour to get home and look at it. Sorry.

Lost out on both my supp picks by one pick. That sucks. I picked. Off the clock.

Well I'm four picks away with a list of five players I would like so I suppose I can't lose might have a decision to make depending on the needs of the teams in front of me

Good God, some of you guys are slow as hell. I was on the road for 1600 miles the past two days and was on the clock for less than two hours combined for both my picks. :lol:

Good God, some of you guys are slow as hell. I was on the road for 1600 miles the past two days and was on the clock for less than two hours combined for both my picks. :lol:

:thumbsup:

Sorry fellas. I coach Lax everyday from 6-9. I was hoping to not be picking here. No one player really screamed pick me for what I needed. Could have gone several ways but added to a relatively mediocre RP corps even though it wasn't necessarily saves. Pretty much punted that category unless injuries happen.

ive got a shiny medal with your name on it :thumbsup:

• Like 1

FOCK FOCK FOCK... Couldn't make up my mind on which way to go. Pitching or hitting. This will be the pick that destroys my season. :cry: