Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Newbs, SloFlake, and any other libs

Seriously when did joneo become such a whiny little b!tch?

And yes...he definitely was better when he just posted links nobody wanted to open.

don't worry, your title as biggest is not under threat.
  • Like 1

I miss those days and I wonder what joneo's favorite tumblr sites are.

:ninja:

Yeah...nice try chief...you will always be the king anywhere you go.

Fo-sho

I guess you being the King of whiney, little b!tches does kinda make you an expert. I bow to your supremacy. -_-

I guess you being the King of whiney, little b!tches does kinda make you an expert. I bow to your supremacy. -_-

You aren't even original.

Nice sig by the way...carry on...better change your feminine product though...

Nice sig by the way...carry on...better change your feminine product though...

Thanks Douche. :thumbsup:

Hey Cruz, while you're a liberal, you're no where near the douchebags named SloFlake and Newbs. These clowns crap in nearly every thread espousing how bad Trump is. Given what they have claimed, I want to know if they believe Trump won't serve the 4 years. My association to BLS was a loose comment. Of course his bet was extremely more ballsy.

Do I lean Liberal? Absolutely... But I buck that side plenty, and contrary to popular belief - I'm on the side of getting the job done - not which ass I kissed to get a t-shirt.

But with all due respect, c'mon man.. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge the Right biitched, cried and whined for freaking years while Obummer was in office is either an idiot or a homer, head in the sand hack.. Now that it's flipped - NOW it's a deal?? For the record, I think you're ok - by far an idiot... If you're going to make a better, be original, make it something that puts your nuts on the line - not a layup bet... Like I said, I don't always agree with BLS, but he's damn sure earned my respect - I'm man enuff to say that.

Do I lean Liberal? Absolutely... But I buck that side plenty, and contrary to popular belief - I'm on the side of getting the job done - not which ass I kissed to get a t-shirt.

But with all due respect, c'mon man.. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge the Right biitched, cried and whined for freaking years while Obummer was in office is either an idiot or a homer, head in the sand hack.. Now that it's flipped - NOW it's a deal?? For the record, I think you're ok - by far an idiot... If you're going to make a better, be original, make it something that puts your nuts on the line - not a layup bet... Like I said, I don't always agree with BLS, but he's damn sure earned my respect - I'm man enuff to say that.

Cruz,,,,,lol, this about the 2 hacks known as ShoFlake and Jr. Just trolling the loudmouths.

Cruz,,,,,lol, this about the 2 hacks known as ShoFlake and Jr. Just trolling the loudmouths.

:lol:

I paid Kanil off on a bet for football playoffs last year. I think we are probably 50-50 as a bored.

+1 - fatboy's the man and has great taste in beer.