Sign in to follow this  
TK0001

30 Days of Music Day Ten

When I was a kid I hated whenever Soundgarden, Radiohead, Pearl Jam or STP's came on the radio. Listened to them again when I was around 15-16 and all are in my top 25.

Jizz in my Pants

Lonely Island

When I was a kid I hated whenever Soundgarden, Radiohead, Pearl Jam or STP's came on the radio. Listened to them again when I was around 15-16 and all are in my top 25.

That's entirely contradictory to your handle.

Also Radiohead still sucks.

Katy Perry said she listened to them when she was dating someone.

1/2 a billion views can't be wrong?

Did I miss the first 9 days?

They were on the Sanctuary. I'm not rehashing that sh!t.

Radiohead doesn't suck, HTH

Did I miss the first 9 days?

Don't be obtuse. He wants you to grovel.

I bought Soundgarden's Superunknown, listened to it once, shrugged, and set it aside.

About two years later I saw it sitting there and threw it in for goofs. I don't think I ejected it for another two after that.

Losing My Religion was a big one...

I was 13 years old and REM was the sissy music that MTV wanted to play when I was just wanting to hear the next GnR song. But then I grew up and started thinking it was cool to wear eyeliner and down around and make out with dudes, at which point I started respecting their music. To this day I can listen to Losing My Religion, as overplayed as it was, and never be tired of it.

I was 13 years old and REM was the sissy music that MTV wanted to play when I was just wanting to hear the next GnR song. But then I grew up and started thinking it was cool to wear eyeliner and down around and make out with dudes, at which point I started respecting their music. To this day I can listen to Losing My Religion, as overplayed as it was, and never be tired of it.

Oohhhhh. my hog it's bigger.

Bigger than yours

And you are not me

The lengths that I will grow to

The distance in your ass.

Trying to keep it up for you

and I dont know if I can do it

go ahead, try those lyrics

That's a good one. I think I'm in the same boat on that one. My ex-gf used to love that song, but I was a metalhead, so I would have none of if. Years later I had to begrudgingly admit it's a great song.

Also, when you sub "squirts" with "hurts" and belt out REM's "Everybody Hurts" it's pretty funny.

For some reason I didn't like this song when the album first came out. Now I think it's one of the best on the ablum:

Don't Give Up -- Peter Gabriel

The first time I heard it, I hated it, but then I grew to really enjoy the musicianship and the singing.

Philadelphia Freedom - Elton John

I used to work in a movie theatre where we only had one soundtrack playing in the lobby - Elton John's greatest hits. Every day. Over and over again.

I grew to hate his music, but later in life I realized it's actually pretty good. This song epitomized it.