Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Edex Cup II US Open Draft - TERMINÉ

Myself, Dainer and Pat are in for the Hole in One.

please state your intentions if you wish to be in.

you can pay now or next tourney

I'll be sending $30 your way tonight or tomorrow.

I'm in whatever that gets me into, as I don't tend to know what I'm paying for. When I know I owe people money for something and they then tell me what I owe, if no huge alarms are sounded I just pay it. :dunno:

I forgot about Strange, he's ok. Other then that CBS has the monopoly on it. I like Tirico too.

ABC was outstanding at doing the British Open - they're coverage was top notch... NBC's is pretty good now in that spot, but not the same - but still solid.

I'll be sending $30 your way tonight or tomorrow.

I'm in whatever that gets me into, as I don't tend to know what I'm paying for. When I know I owe people money for something and they then tell me what I owe, if no huge alarms are sounded I just pay it. :dunno:

We are doing a hole in one pool.

if a drafted golfer gets a hole in one, he wins the pool.

could be a while, could add up. might be nice.

Louie Ooie made one at the masters 2016 as did koochimomma this year

Kooch made one this year too, on 16.

If you believe the stat that a hole in one is a 1:2500 chance. If you assumed all our players made the cut and played 4 rounds for the 6 edex tournaments, and we have 9 people in edex it should happen once a year if my math is right. Now you'd have to factor in MC which would push it out a bit

We are doing a hole in one pool.

if a drafted golfer gets a hole in one, he wins the pool.

could be a while, could add up. might be nice.

Kooch made one this year too, on 16.

:thumbsdown:

:thumbsdown:

Ha, sorry - you and your decoded names... I think I read Lisztomania, (by Phoenix) - sweet song. :D

U.S. Open - Teams

KSB:.....Dustin Johnson.....K. Kisner.....Thomas Pieters.....Marc Leishman.....Matthew Fitzpatrick.....Zach Johnson

WW:.....Jordan Spieth.....Paul Casey.....Charl Schwartzel.....Webb Simpson.....Tyrrell Hatton.....Tommy Fleetwood

Cruzer:.....Jason Day.....Louie Oosthuizen.....Shane Lowry.....Lucas Glover.....Emiliano Grillo.....Keegan Bradley

CBF:.....Rory McIlroy.....Matt Kuchar.....Branden Grace.....Byeong Hun An.....Phil Mickelson.....Pat Perez

Fumble:.....Jon Rahm.....Henrik Stenson.....Francesco Molinari.....Kevin Chappell.....Graeme McDowell.....Jamie Lovemark

Dain:.....Rickie Fowler.....Brooks Koepka.....Daniel Berger.....Rafael Cabrera Bello.....Jimmy Walker.....Bernd Wiesberger

Ed:.....Adam Scott.....Alex Noren.....Jason Dufner.....Martin Kaymer.....William McGirt.....Brendan Steele

Pat:.....Sergio Garcia.....Justin Thomas.....Billy Horschel.....Lee Westwood.....Bubba Watson.....Steve Stricker

Nuggs:.....Justin. Rose.....Hideki Matsuyama.....Patrick Reed.....Brandt Snedeker.....JB Holmes.....Gary Woodland

6.09 Zachary Johnson

I wanted CBF to draft Lefty and Clefty

3 Guys I wanted to draft but ran out of picks and decided on Fleetwood. .. Peter Uihlein Ross Fisher and Russell Henley... oh and David lingmerth as well which means those guys are all locks for good finishes

Peter Uihlein

I had his named typed in more than once, just couldn't pull the trigger... He's only played in 1 Open here, back in 2011 (mc) - as a kid. But I still wanted to.

Once the rain became such a big player, I wanted to draft Bubba too. But I just couldn't do it - he's such a putting head case right now............. Prolly regret not taking both of them.

thought about Henley at the turn, but t figured to load up on bombers and hope one has the putter going too

I had his named typed in more than once, just couldn't pull the trigger... He's only played in 1 Open here, back in 2011 (mc) - as a kid. But I still wanted to.

Once the rain became such a big player, I wanted to draft Bubba too. But I just couldn't do it - he's such a putting head case right now............. Prolly regret not taking both of them.

he (like Spieth) also played Erin Hills in the US Am, i believe.

3 Guys I wanted to draft but ran out of picks and decided on Fleetwood. .. Peter Uihlein Ross Fisher and Russell Henley... oh and David lingmerth as well which means those guys are all locks for good finishes

Obviously Phil is playing....but if he withdraws, those are the 4 guys I'm going to be scouting during the practice rounds and looking at replacing him with. :thumbsup:

he (like Spieth) also played Erin Hills in the US Am, i believe.

Yea, there are actually like 8 or so that did as well - Koepka and J. Thomas among them... It might help with sight lines, but almost all of them said the don't remember much, not even the holes. They also played it really dried out - certainly like nothing we'll see this week.

aRE YOU FOCKs in on the hole in one?

I hate to even say this, but, like every other tournament in the glorious history of the SpedEx cup, I think this is CBFs tournament to lose.

WW and Dain in the second tier.

If you believe the stat that a hole in one is a 1:2500 chance. If you assumed all our players made the cut and played 4 rounds for the 6 edex tournaments, and we have 9 people in edex it should happen once a year if my math is right. Now you'd have to factor in MC which would push it out a bit

Is that stat for Pro's or all golfers?

So I have heads up bets with:

Ed ($5 per shot, capped at $50)

Cruzer (Golf Shirt from me versus "Something of local flare"...I hope he means a date with his sister...LOL)

Anyone else wanna show some faith in their team?

BTW....j/k Cruz

I hate to even say this, but, like every other tournament in the glorious history of the SpedEx cup, I think this is CBFs tournament to lose.

WW and Dain in the second tier.

Not sure about his team, but I'm starting to like Rory more and more... Even though I wanted nothing to do with him at 3, the weather is playing heavy into his favor... And as we all know - Rory shines when rain and majors collide.

• Like 1

Really starting to wish I had taken Westwood in the 3rd now instead of Lowry... This is starting to fall into his wheelhouse too.

Phil's chances are looking slimmer and slimmer.. Rain chances for Thursday have dropped to 10%... But Friday and Saturday look ugly. 60% chance Fri., 90% chance Sat... Sunday could be a 36 marathon, just like the old days.

4 confirmed for hole in one.

buncha cheap fockers

Phil's chances are looking slimmer and slimmer.. Rain chances for Thursday have dropped to 10%... But Friday and Saturday look ugly. 60% chance Fri., 90% chance Sat... Sunday could be a 36 marathon, just like the old days.

USGA Meteorologist on Thursday morning at 7am: "We are aware of what the other weather models are predicting, but we have the best system in the world and it shows a high probability of snow and lightning occurring around 10am. With so many lives at stake, we simply decided to clear the course and reevaluate in a few hours. It's always better to be safe than sorry."

Not sure about his team, but I'm starting to like Rory more and more... Even though I wanted nothing to do with him at 3, the weather is playing heavy into his favor... And as we all know - Rory shines when rain and majors collide.

Besides Phil, Rory is my favorite guy to watch. So while the fan in me was thrilled to grab him at 4, I'd have taken DJ, Spieth, or Day over him I think. And if I were betting my car, I'd have likely taken Rahm or Fowler ahead of him. But it was close enough for me to justify going with the fun pick.

4 confirmed for hole in one.

buncha cheap fockers

I just paid you....I'm assuming that means I'm one of the 4 in the Hole in One contest?

I just paid you....I'm assuming that means I'm one of the 4 in the Hole in One contest?

Yes Sir.

Besides Phil, Rory is my favorite guy to watch.

I think Rory has one of the top 10 best swings of All Time - and that's saying something considering the pool there.. His speed and balance are incredible - never tire of watching him hit balls.

If the Thrill withdrawals before we start up, I'll go with Henley. That said, the weather looks pretty iffy. The tour probably needs to hold off and play it safe here.

Put Henley in for CBF :banana:

Technically I was under the impression that Ed stipulated any WD now had to occur before ANYONE teed off. If that's the case it looks like Phil WD about 20 minutes late for current SpedEx Cup purposes, and I'd be more than ok with him honoring my championship roster.

Technically I was under the impression that Ed stipulated any WD now had to occur before ANYONE teed off. If that's the case it looks like Phil WD about 20 minutes late for current SpedEx Cup purposes, and I'd be more than ok with him honoring my championship roster.

You are correct. I already said you got Henley

Phil called it pretty early this a.m. - as long as the Alt hasn't teed off, I don't have a problem with it.

Phil called it pretty early this a.m. - as long as the Alt hasn't teed off, I don't have a problem with it.

I did say anyone, but it was early enough that it didn't change anything.

Henley is on CBFs team

Billy HORSCHITT opens with a quad bogey 9 on the par five first hole.

Somewhere cruzer has his pants around his ankles watching that. Thankful he didn't pick him again.