Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

...and the Clownshow admits that there are no tapes

You continue to prove you didn't read the article posted. Your own ignorance isn't a very good defense of Russia or Trumps actions since taking office.

No I probably won't read your cherry picked Washington post article......sorry.

Reading liberal media rags isn't a very good defense for your own ignorance on obama and his failure to address a problem that cost the dems the election. But good try.

fixed? I would just like the focking ass hole to admit it happened.

Well he basically did with his tweets...of course like Cyclone he then blamed Obama for it.

rofl. That's what I thought

Good. Then you can stop saying President Trump hasn't acknowledged that the Russians messed in our elections. Glad to school you once again. You're not that bad when you listen

You continue to say things that just aren't true...then claim you are tying me to a tree...are you clinically insane?

Well let's see.....taxes, healthcare, debt and ISIS all grew in massive numbers under obama.....not a peep from you. NOW suddenly a day doesn't go by where you folks aren't biitching about how trump has handled the above.

Hope that helps. Now stand next to the tree.

No I probably won't read your cherry picked Washington post article......sorry.

Reading liberal media rags isn't a very good defense for your own ignorance on obama and his failure to address a problem that cost the dems the election. But good try.

The article (like several others) lists out the actions Obama took...directly refuting your bullshit claims that he did nothing.

You simply are talkingout of your ass and thinking you are kicking ass when I am again using facts to show how dumb you are.

Good. Then you can stop saying President Trump hasn't acknowledged that the Russians messed in our elections. Glad to school you once again. You're not that bad when you listen

Their logic is amazing. Obama knew about issue...did nothing...problem clearly persisted and cost them an election.

But...Trumps fault. Bwhahahaha......then they wonder why they lose.

The article (like several others) lists out the actions Obama took...directly refuting your bullshit claims that he did nothing.

You simply are talkingout of your ass and thinking you are kicking ass when I am again using facts to show how dumb you are.

YOu...lost....the ....election.....from....hacking......you....knew....about.

Tell me again what a bang up job obama did. I'll wait.

Well let's see.....taxes, healthcare, debt and ISIS all grew in massive numbers under obama.....not a peep from you. NOW suddenly a day doesn't go by where you folks aren't biitching about how trump has handled the above.

Hope that helps. Now stand next to the tree.

I missed it...is this the taxes thread? I have often said debt wasone of his biggest failures in office...though again that would also ignore how the budget is created...but that seems way over your head too.

This is a thread about Trump...his words and actions.

The rest is your deflecting once again.

I have said he didn't do enough...he screwed up.

That does not excuse Trumps actions/inaction since then.

Nor does it excuse you spouting off lies over and over as if you are speaking with facts to back you up.

I missed it...is this the taxes thread? I have often said debt wasone of his biggest failures in office...though again that would also ignore how the budget is created...but that seems way over your head too.

This is a thread about Trump...his words and actions.

The rest is your deflecting once again.

Ohhhhhh...it's deflection when you don't want to take blame for the positions our country is in. Ohhh...ok.

This from the group who blamed Bush for 8 years. Not surprising hypocrisy

I have said he didn't do enough...he screwed up.

That does not excuse Trumps actions/inaction since then.

Nor does it excuse you spouting off lies over and over as if you are speaking with facts to back you up.

Ok then STFU about obama did something about it....he didn't do crap. Thankfully he didn't have a spine like with most foreign policy he had for 8 years. Whew.

Lol! Pow!

Ohhhhhh...it's deflection when you don't want to take blame for the positions our country is in. Ohhh...ok.

This from the group who blamed Bush for 8 years. Not surprising hypocrisy

You are again making things up.

A. It's deflecting when your only response ever when discussing Trump is but but Obama or Hillary. Take blame for our country...what should I take blame for? I voted for McCain and Gary Johnson twice.

B. Link time blaming Bush for everything for 8 years? He was blamed for 2 things...the economy/debt when he left office...and getting us into Iraq. Pretty simple. Blame Obama for healthcare costs and the debt when he left all you want. Economically we have been on the rise since early in his presidency...much of that continues today.

Ok then STFU about obama did something about it....he didn't do crap. Thankfully he didn't have a spine like with most foreign policy he had for 8 years. Whew.

Saying he didn't do enough is not the same as saying he didn't do anything. Are you seriously that dense?

A spine...hilarious and again lacking any factual basis.

^^^^^^^^^ Trump Delusion Syndrome

^^^^^^^^^^ gun thrown (that post wasn't about Trump dumbass)

^^^^^^^^^^ gun thrown (that post wasn't about Trump dumbass)

I think you should post more.....you come off really smart.

Obama created a sanction regime, personally confronted Putin, brought the report to Congressional leadership, coordinated cyber defenses with the states, and inserted cyber retaliatory threat inside Russian infrastructure.

Would you have proposed tougher measures?

Obama created a sanction regime, personally confronted Putin, brought the report to Congressional leadership, coordinated cyber defenses with the states, and inserted cyber retaliatory threat inside Russian infrastructure.

Did it work? No.

I'm just holding obama to the same standard trump is under from the left.

Obama failed and it cost them the election. Its really as simple as that. If you want republicans to acknowledge trump isn't admitting it enough that Russians meddled....ok...I'll give you that. But board liberals needs to admit obama is fully to blame for this not getting rectified far sooner than the election, and that he failed to yield results in this....that we are STILL dealing with.

Did it work? No.

I'm just holding obama to the same standard trump is under from the left.

Obama failed and it cost them the election. Its really as simple as that. If you want republicans to acknowledge trump isn't admitting it enough that Russians meddled....ok...I'll give you that. But board liberals needs to admit obama is fully to blame for this not getting rectified far sooner than the election, and that he failed to yield results in this....that we are STILL dealing with.

Ignore Trump then. I'm interested in the policy.

You have no other recommendations for what Obama did from a Lessons Learned POV?

Ignore Trump then. I'm interested in the policy.

You have no other recommendations for what Obama did from a Lessons Learned POV?

It's hindsight so I'm not going to completely beat up on obama....too easy to say what to do NOW.

Probably should have taken the gloves off more, made it more public. We're not cyber guys (ok not cyber SECURITY guys) not sure what options were on the table.

It's hindsight so I'm not going to completely beat up on obama....too easy to say what to do NOW.

Probably should have taken the gloves off more, made it more public. We're not cyber guys (ok not cyber SECURITY guys) not sure what options were on the table.

The only thing that Putin responds to is a punch in the nose. I think the expulsion of the diplomats (most of whom our IC had identified as spies) and the loss of the compounds was significant, and that should have happened sooner, before the election.

I don't think going public would have worked without GOP support, it had to be bipartisan. Playing that out it would have been immediately branded as 'fake news' and played into Putin's hands.

If you want an example of what can be done see what France, Germany and the CR are doing. In fact one thing France has done is what Russia did a long time ago which is create a military cyber force - that is being done now. When you think about Pearl Harbor we didn't sit on our hands or fight amongst each other we got to work and started ramping up our forces, we are way, way, way behind on that. And yes that is partly on Obama, but then the same thing happened to Bush. When he entered office he thought he could forge a soulmate type relationship with Putin and at the end he was putting missiles on the Polish border.... which Obama removed... and here we are.

The only thing that Putin responds to is a punch in the nose. I think the expulsion of the diplomats (most of whom our IC had identified as spies) and the loss of the compounds was significant, and that should have happened sooner, before the election.

I don't think going public would have worked without GOP support, it had to be bipartisan. Playing that out it would have been immediately branded as 'fake news' and played into Putin's hands.

If you want an example of what can be done see what France, Germany and the CR are doing. In fact one thing France has done is what Russia did a long time ago which is create a military cyber force - that is being done now. When you think about Pearl Harbor we didn't sit on our hands or fight amongst each other we got to work and started ramping up our forces, we are way, way, way behind on that. And yes that is partly on Obama, but then teh same thing happened to Bush. When he entered office he thought he could forge a soulmate type relationship with Putin and at the end he was putting missiles on the Polish border.... which Obama removed... and here we are.

Oh I agree none of it may have worked. Again it's easy to judge Obama's actions now after the fact. I just don't subscribe to this idea that we should be more outraged how much Trump is acknowledging a problem that Obama didn't effectively deal with when he had the chance.

Now in 2020 if it happens again then is the time I think you can blame Trump for not dealing with it himself...not now.

fixed? I would just like the focking ass hole to admit it happened.

Trump has already admitted that.

Oh I agree none of it may have worked. Again it's easy to judge Obama's actions now after the fact. I just don't subscribe to this idea that we should be more outraged how much Trump is acknowledging a problem that Obama didn't effectively deal with when he had the chance.

Now in 2020 if it happens again then is the time I think you can blame Trump for not dealing with it himself...not now.

I don't know that they're mutually exclusive. Obama was late to the ballgame, took some strong swings late, but it was too little, too late. - We do want a strong national defense that takes on foreign threats, that should be consistent across all presidents. I think Trump does need to take action, and 2018 is next up, not 2020.

Btw it's not just the DNC hacks and not just Russia. OPM, DOD, the RNC recently, all have been hit. And don't forget terrorists liek Isis & AQ which are using online social media in much teh same way to propagate ideas and seek recruits. I don't see any serious current counter-cyber strategy at all. Obama deserves criticism but the problem is still there. We're being raided left and right. I'm not sure how we are projecting a strong national defense here, quite the opposite. TBH I liked Trump's ordering a cyber defense plan when he came in - it was due in 90's from inauguration - but nothing has happened. He acknowledged the problem, generally, early, but has taken no steps to implement anything. TBF if Trump applied a general cyber strategy against all comers Russia would be part of that, but it's not there.

SID...like I already did, you are wasting your time.

• Like 1

Bullshit...all you did with me was hindsight BS about Obama.

And the point is that Trump is not only doing nothing...he isn't even asking about it or apparently worried at all about it.

Obama took action...may have been too little and too late, but he took action. Trump is literally doing nothing.

His main worries when Comey briefed him were about himself. It's astounding that this doesn't bother you or anyone. I thought he was the law and order guy?

Bullshit...all you did with me was hindsight BS about Obama.

And the point is that Trump is not only doing nothing...he isn't even asking about it or apparently worried at all about it.

Obama took action...may have been too little and too late, but he took action. Trump is literally doing nothing.

His main worries when Comey briefed him were about himself. It's astounding that this doesn't bother you or anyone. I thought he was the law and order guy?

Shhhhhh....hush sweet child.....SID is already more articulate than your drivel.

I don't know that they're mutually exclusive. Obama was late to the ballgame, took some strong swings late, but it was too little, too late. - We do want a strong national defense that takes on foreign threats, that should be consistent across all presidents. I think Trump does need to take action, and 2018 is next up, not 2020.

Btw it's not just the DNC hacks and not just Russia. OPM, DOD, the RNC recently, all have been hit. And don't forget terrorists liek Isis & AQ which are using online social media in much teh same way to propagate ideas and seek recruits. I don't see any serious current counter-cyber strategy at all. Obama deserves criticism but the problem is still there. We're being raided left and right. I'm not sure how we are projecting a strong national defense here, quite the opposite. TBH I liked Trump's ordering a cyber defense plan when he came in - it was due in 90's from inauguration - but nothing has happened. He acknowledged the problem, generally, early, but has taken no steps to implement anything. TBF if Trump applied a general cyber strategy against all comers Russia would be part of that, but it's not there.

Nice post.

Definitely agree that it's not just Democrats Under Fire here. It would be interesting to see cyber-security wise what we do that we never hear about. And if that's even something we would make public?

I'm not sure if I expect any president to say here's what we're going to do security-wise and be able to have actual pinpoints as a public we can show steps taken. I think it will be one of those behind-the-scenes things that either gets done or doesn't and we'll know about when it fails.

Shhhhhh....hush sweet child.....SID is already more articulate than your drivel.

Psst...he has basically reiterated everything I have already said.

Also, SID is quite articulate and knowledgeable...you would be wise to just run away (I don't think you are smart enough to though...)

Nice post.

Definitely agree that it's not just Democrats Under Fire here. It would be interesting to see cyber-security wise what we do that we never hear about. And if that's even something we would make public?

I'm not sure if I expect any president to say here's what we're going to do security-wise and be able to have actual pinpoints as a public we can show steps taken. I think it will be one of those behind-the-scenes things that either gets done or doesn't and we'll know about when it fails.

I don't believe he is doing things behind the scenes. Several from FBI DHS and so in have stated Trump hasn't even asked them about it.

Nobody is claiming the cyber stuff should be out in the open...but there shouldn't just be talk that he doesn't even seem interested in ever discussing it. That is the problem.

I don't believe he is doing things behind the scenes. Several from FBI DHS and so in have stated Trump hasn't even asked them about it.

Nobody is claiming the cyber stuff should be out in the open...but there shouldn't just be talk that he doesn't even seem interested in ever discussing it. That is the problem.

Again how you have more concern over whether Trump is talking about it enough as opposed to Obama not handling it properly is pretty amazing.

I mean that's fine if you want to hide behind Obama not being the president anymore but it essentially cost Democrats in election so it's pretty relevant today.

Again how you have more concern over whether Trump is talking about it enough as opposed to Obama not handling it properly is pretty amazing.

I mean that's fine if you want to hide behind Obama not being the president anymore but it essentially cost Democrats in election so it's pretty relevant today.

Yes...I have more concern right now that our President is ignoring the issue completely than that Obama didn't do enough last year. A logical feeling given Obama isn't the focking president anymore.

What's relevant...how much saying Ibama focked up will change the election? It won't...Trump doing nothing now is what can change things going forward. And you see my o have zero concern...just want to whine more about Obama rather than recognize that Ibama can't go back in time to change things and that Trump is the one in charge.

Obamas failures with stopping this or doing more is irrelevant to Trumps inaction right now...it's a deflection to keep from criticizing him. And it's a weak ass effort.

Yes...I have more concern right now that our President is ignoring the issue completely than that Obama didn't do enough last year. A logical feeling given Obama isn't the focking president anymore.

What's relevant...how much saying Ibama focked up will change the election? It won't...Trump doing nothing now is what can change things going forward. And you see my o have zero concern...just want to whine more about Obama rather than recognize that Ibama can't go back in time to change things and that Trump is the one in charge.

Obamas failures with stopping this or doing more is irrelevant to Trumps inaction right now...it's a deflection to keep from criticizing him. And it's a weak ass effort.

So you suddenly want Trump to have this fixed or a game plan for something Obama was completely ineffective in fixing in eight years? Okay got it.

Again a very common theme with you liberals. Sudden concern.

Do insane people know they are insane?

I know you want to keep pedaling that Obama isn't the president so you don't actually have to criticize him because heaven forbid you have to do that.

But an entire election was affected because of Obama's ineffectiveness. Hope that helps.

So you suddenly want Trump to have this fixed or a game plan for something Obama was completely ineffective in fixing in eight years? Okay got it.

Again a very common theme with you liberals. Sudden concern.

Do insane people know they are insane?

I know you want to keep pedaling that Obama isn't the president so you don't actually have to criticize him because heaven forbid you have to do that.

But an entire election was affected because of Obama's ineffectiveness. Hope that helps.

8 years? JFC man...this wasn't some 8 year issue with Obama.

He found out late last summer and took some action. It wasn't fast enough or enough. But despite your claims that he did nothing...he attempted something and set up other measures going forward.

I didntclaum Trump should just fix it or have it fixed. I'm concerned that he has zero interest in even acknowledging the problem and it's laughable how much apinyiu need to argue this.

How is it not concerning that this happened and our President has spent no time talking to the FBI and CIA and Homeland Security about it? About how to prevent it going forward? How is it not a concern that Congress has to try to act and do so ina way where the President cant just take those new sanctions away?

And I have criticized Obama multiple times even today. Again...what does that do now? What does criticizing Obama have to do with Trump doing nothing really that now?

Seems you want to do whatever you can to complain about everything except Trump. This is thread after threadof whining about Ibama and Hillary as of that changes how bad Trump is.

FFS man...he won't send goons to your house if you admit he isn't doing a good job with something.

My only insanity seems to be thinking you will ever get your head out of Trumps ass long enough to see any point people are making.

Now reports are coming out that the Obama admin knew of the Russians meddling in 2014. Wow. He found time for plenty of stuff besides protecting our democracy. Then they blame it on Trump.

Now reports are coming out that the Obama admin knew of the Russians meddling in 2014. Wow. He found time for plenty of stuff besides protecting our democracy. Then they blame it on Trump.

Better link it so fockwad doesn't think you're lying. They won't talk about it on the View for Sho.

Libs, the Russians have been meddling for years. The DHS guy said he warned the DNC but they rebuffed him. Wasserman Schultz claims the DHS nor the FBI did not notify her of anything. Someone is lying; Who do you believe?

Trump never claimed he had tapes only inferred there might be which is still the case. Comey did not call his bluff but instead told as much of the truth as he chose under the narrative he wanted.

Adding the Lynch info was to give himself further cover in case there is evidence he knew Lynch was giving Hillary cover and was either in on it or didn't report it as he should have. The document by Lynch stating investigation 'won't go too far' that was deemed "probably faked" might actually be real. He acted upon on it either way then said the investigation was over.

Then Weiner's laptop contained too much classified info viewed by too many child pr0n investigators to merely hide. So Comey opens up the case again then against the wishes of a number of his agents, closes it once again.

If you can't that Comey is either a political hack who looks out for himself first or a buffoon, you're an idiot.