Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Supreme Court REINSTATES Trump Travel Ban

You think those generals all changed? The ones Trump claimed he k ew more than?

This is basically continued US policy in those areas.

I'll give Mattis some credit...but why credit Trump here...this is not his doing or Obamas at all. I credit those who are doing the work and making actual decisions there.

Focking hack.

Guess you missed the headline 'Trump quicker, more decisive than Obama.'

From Former Obama aide.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV0ifllJZS2YApThx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTE0bGhyaDE4BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDVUkyRkJUM18xBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1498613536/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fm.washingtonexaminer.com%2fobama-holdover-trump-style-quicker-more-decisive%2farticle%2f2627061/RK=1/RS=Mt_eBOa9qAtMPVBQDV..bef3mRY-

Trump is putting the decisions with the Generals he trusts which is what good leaders do. Obama didn't make a move unless there was public support for it.

But how would a couch jockey know anything about leadership.

Trump hired Mattis to do this exact job, why do you not understand that?

The policy of what we have been doing there has not changed much. I credit Mattis and those before him.

Trump hired a guy and you want to give Trump credit rather than those doing the work...this is basically continuing policy from previous generals and those still there. The same guys Trump wrongly criticized.

Focking hack.

Guess you missed the headline 'Trump quicker, more decisive than Obama.'

From Former Obama aide.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV0ifllJZS2YApThx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTE0bGhyaDE4BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDVUkyRkJUM18xBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1498613536/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fm.washingtonexaminer.com%2fobama-holdover-trump-style-quicker-more-decisive%2farticle%2f2627061/RK=1/RS=Mt_eBOa9qAtMPVBQDV..bef3mRY-

Trump is putting the decisions with the Generals he trusts which is what good leaders do. Obama didn't make a move unless there was public support for it.

But how would a couch jockey know anything about leadership.

VA has what to do with the conversation about fighting iSIS?

Fock you are an idiot.

The policy of what we have been doing there has not changed much. I credit Mattis and those before him.

Trump hired a guy and you want to give Trump credit rather than those doing the work...this is basically continuing policy from previous generals and those still there. The same guys Trump wrongly criticized.

I'm not giving Trump credit for directly eliminating ISIS, I am giving him credit for assembling a team that can and will though. Try and keep up basement boy.

I'm not giving Trump credit for directly eliminating ISIS, I am giving him credit for assembling a team that can and will though. Try and keep up basement boy.

Ibama did as well and made great strides.

As I said...credit those who have put years into fighting this...credit to Mattis for what he is doing.

It's a good thing...just no need to pump up ol Donny for it.

As I said...credit those who have put years into fighting this...credit to Mattis for what he is doing.

Off topic, but quick question: Were the hostages in the Iranian hostage crisis released because of Ronald Reagan or was it because of the hard work Jimmy Carter put in prior to Reagan being sworn in?

Bush was working on getting Bin Laden, yet Obama gets all the credit. Shonuff=desperate hack.

• Like 1

obama armed them you focking idiot

Bush was working on getting Bin Laden

For 7 years? I remember Dumbo saying he didn't know or care where OBL was.

Obumme killed him dead and dropped his corpse in the ocean like a bag of trash. :thumbsup:

If they would have originally rolled out like they're going to roll this one out, we could have saved one hell of a lot of court time.

Bullsh*t. This was a punt by the SCOTUS. They said that if you have a relationship with someone in the U.S. you can't be denied. Watch the first time a refugee is refused entry due to this travel ban. The lawsuits will fly again, because he has a 5th cousin in Milwaukee. Of course, we can't verify that they're actually related. We'll just have to take his word for it.

VA has what to do with the conversation about fighting iSIS?

Fock you are an idiot.

It's an Obama official giving Trump credit for being quicker and more decisive. That entails more than just the VA dumba$$.

It's an Obama official giving Trump credit for being quicker and more decisive. That entails more than just the VA dumba$$.

Which has nothing to do with what was being discussed...fock you are dumb

Which has nothing to do with what was being discussed...fock you are dumb

It was about giving Trump credit which you're incapable of. Trump doesn't sit idle waiting for focus polls. He puts the right people in place and gives them authority to act. Get the picture now sunshine?