Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Gordon Hayward

signs max contract with the Boston Celtics. He's the real deal with tons of offensive skill.

Still won't get them over the hump but Boston fans will love him because he's white.

Still won't get them over the hump but Boston fans will love him because he's white.

this. It was a foregone conclusion at the start of this season already, that Hayward was going to end up on the Celtics.

I know right? Look how much they hated having Isaiah Thomas last year. And how much do they loathe Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett? Ugg.

And don't get me started how much they hate Ray Allen.

I know right? Look how much they hated having Isaiah Thomas last year. And how much do they loathe Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett? Ugg.

And don't get me started how much they hate Ray Allen.

due to the nature of the game, if they want to be competitive they have no choice but load the team with black guys. But whenever there's a white free agent who is a good player, Boston is always the favorite to get him. They are willing to pay more than most teams because they know their fanbase wants them to have white guys.

due to the nature of the game, if they want to be competitive they have no choice but load the team with black guys. But whenever there's a white free agent who is a good player, Boston is always the favorite to get him. They are willing to pay more than most teams because they know their fanbase wants them to have white guys.

I'm curious. Why are black guys needed to be competitive? What do blacks have that whites don't? A better basketball IQ?

Oh I get it. If Newbie says it is ok. Someone else, like me, says it, and we're racist.

You get what I mean....Newbie is a troll.

Oh I get it. If Newbie says it is ok. Someone else, like me, says it, and we're racist.

I wasn't saying you're racist. It's true.

And of course newbie is a troll. Where the Fock have you been?

• Like 1

Name another white free agent the Celtics have acquired?

lol. You're such a little pussie

Name another white free agent the Celtics have acquired?

I was going back to Scott Wedman (trade) Greg Kite (drafted), obv McHale was a trade. Montross was drafted, Olynyk drafted...

You could potentially argue Dino Radja was a FA... Celtics drafed him, held rights until 92, but a judge from Yugoslavia ruled he couldn't leave the country until after age 26. So the celtics made a deal that he would play 2 years then join them in '93 after their initial rights terminated in 92.

Hey jerkoff, answer my post

Jerkoff. :lol: Yeah, let me get right on answering you.

I was going back to Scott Wedman (trade) Greg Kite (drafted), obv McHale was a trade. Montross was drafted, Olynyk drafted...

You could potentially argue Dino Radja was a FA... Celtics drafed him, held rights until 92, but a judge from Yugoslavia ruled he couldn't leave the country until after age 26. So the celtics made a deal that he would play 2 years then join them in '93 after their initial rights terminated in 92.

Mchale was draft/trade. Cs traded #1(Carroll) for Parish and #3 which they used to draft Mchale, right?

Mchale was draft/trade. Cs traded #1(Carroll) for Parish and #3 which they used to draft Mchale, right?

Correct... You could call it either draft or trade, they traded and drafted. Maybe draft is more correct. But getting back to OP, this is fake news where a story line is created, and the facts are ignored because they don't support it.

Correct... You could call it either draft or trade, they traded and drafted. Maybe draft is more correct. But getting back to OP, this is fake news where a story line is created, and the facts are ignored because they don't support it.

Right!

If Kevin Love and Dirk Novitski became free agents after this season, the Celtics would be front runners to land both. And everyone knows that true.

If Kevin Love and Dirk Novitski became free agents after this season, the Celtics would be front runners to land both. And everyone knows that true.

They haven't had a substantial white player on their team in decades, but yes the Celtics would be interested in a Center who can shoot.

They haven't had a substantial white player on their team in decades, but yes the Celtics would be interested in a Center who can shoot.

Especially a caucasoid.

I just saw this on 'The Jump'.

I guess in College, they have pretty strict rules about the number of characters used on the jersey.

Now that he's signed, he wants to go back to his hyphenated name - which honors his grandmother.

Gordon Hayward-Jablome