Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Emoji Movie

Last I saw, it was literally at 0% on Rotten Tomatoes.

The only thing shocking about all of this? Is that somehow they got Patrick Stewart roped into this crap fest.

###### that. What a stupid ass concept

It's aimed at kids who are growing up on this technology. Doesn't make it any less retarded

It's aimed at kids who are growing up on this technology. Doesn't make it any less retarded

Kettle ?

I would say liar but since you used that word I'll go with Kettle ?

Sorry shotsy but a drunken loser trying to make fun of someone is like forest Gump calling someone a retard

:cry: :wall: :mad:

:cheers:

Sorry shotsy but a drunken loser trying to make fun of someone is like forest Gump calling someone a retard

OK Corky/Gomer

:lol:

There's a pretty good chance my wife will watch it with my kids. <_<

There's a pretty good chance my wife will watch it with my kids. <_<

A pirated copy with Asian subtitles ?

A pirated copy with Asian subtitles ?

Not quite but almost. One of our students' parents owns the nearby cinema. We get discount tickets and free food. My wife takes the kids to see all the legitimate English language movies that make it over there. So we do get the theater effect. The movies in English all come with Chinese subtitles though, some movies get fully dubbed with Chinese voice overs.

You know that instinct you have that screams "This movie is going to suck" as soon as you hear the concept? The one that rings extra loud for this movie?

She totally lacks that. All simple movies are great, better with special effect. The movies she doesn't like are the ones where she understand the plot line.

Yeah, I know. :wall:

Not quite but almost. One of our students' parents owns the nearby cinema. We get discount tickets and free food. My wife takes the kids to see all the legitimate English language movies that make it over there. So we do get the theater effect. The movies in English all come with Chinese subtitles though, some movies get fully dubbed with Chinese voice overs.

You know that instinct you have that screams "This movie is going to suck" as soon as you hear the concept? The one that rings extra loud for this movie?

She totally lacks that. All simple movies are great, better with special effect. The movies she doesn't like are the ones where she understand the plot line.

Yeah, I know. :wall:

We used to rent out a whole theatre so we could watch big releases without

我说过何况我们就可以养家糊口。

Written all the Fock over it. And bring booze of course.

At least this disaster of a movie concept put one mile on my face, it beat Kathryn Bigelow's "Detroit" movie at the box office.

Fock this white guilt liberal hand-wringing sh*t. Fock blaming the cops. Everybody that lives in the Detroit Metro area knows that cops were 0.00000000000% of the problem with Detroit in 1968, just as they weren't contributing to problems in Ferguson a couple of years ago.