Sign in to follow this  
murf74

Some things don't change

Neither can the Steelers...we just got lucky facing easier competition. Whole damned offense looks out of synch.

• Like 1

Seahawks can't evaluate or develop offensive line talent at all. We are looking at three straight seasons now of abysmal, flat out unacceptable o-line play.

I get that FA is tough, the o-line market is ridiculous (Okung the NFL's highest paid lineman) but they need to change something up. Make one of those big, loud, splashy trades for somebody who can focking block.

The defense looks as good as it has ever has and special teams were damn good too. Imagine if the offense didn't go 3 and out almost every damn series. Madonn!!

Neither can the Steelers...we just got lucky facing easier competition. Whole damned offense looks out of synch.

Very good point!

Seahawks can't evaluate or develop offensive line talent at all. We are looking at three straight seasons now of abysmal, flat out unacceptable o-line play.

I get that FA is tough, the o-line market is ridiculous (Okung the NFL's highest paid lineman) but they need to change something up. Make one of those big, loud, splashy trades for somebody who can focking block.

The defense looks as good as it has ever has and special teams were damn good too. Imagine if the offense didn't go 3 and out almost every damn series. Madonn!!

I'm shocked at how little they've invested in the position. It's like somehow they think they can win without a decent o-line? When does that ever happen??

You don't have to have the best o-line but you can't be getting blown off the ball every fricking play

I'm shocked at how little they've invested in the position. It's like somehow they think they can win without a decent o-line? When does that ever happen??

You don't have to have the best o-line but you can't be getting blown off the ball every fricking play

It's hard to invest in an Oline when all the money is tied up on the defensive side.

I'm glad to have Coughlin back with Jax. I remember the flack they got for taking Boselli #2 overall in 1995. I like the approach of building from the O and D lines the way he does. I get that last week may have been a product of the Texans dealing with the flood, but looked pretty good. Goodness knows there is talent there from all the high draft picks. Here's to hope....

Ifedi 1st round

Pocic 2nd round

Britt 2nd round

Ohdiambo 3rd round

Joeckel 7 million dollars

They made a strong run at Lang

They have tried. They aren't producing results.

• Like 1

Bad song good name for a band!

You don't like the song?

Wow....I just came to the demoralizing realization that not everyone likes the same things I do :shocking:

• Like 1

Ifedi 1st round

Pocic 2nd round

Britt 2nd round

Ohdiambo 3rd round

Joeckel 7 million dollars

They made a strong run at Lang

They have tried. They aren't producing results.

This^^

These moves have all been made within the last 2-3 years...so the narrative that the Hawks neglect the o-line isnt entirely accurate. They made a run at Lang, extended some defensive contracts and are limited in what they can do.

Such a shame in Seattle. Great Defense, Great QB... GAWD AWFUL O-LINE.

Much agreed with all bad comments above about Seattle O-line.

Will Russell Wilson be able to get anything done with these craptards?

They should be back to contender status... o-line will be their demise once again (nothing learned there)

You don't like the song?

Wow....I just came to the demoralizing realization that not everyone likes the same things I do :shocking:

Brought back some good memories, but the song is average for that era.

You could say this about the Giants too. In fact, it seems like there was a lot of shoddy O-line play around the league in week 1. Where have all the good lineman gone and why don't more teams realize if you don't win the trench battles you usually don't win the game?