Sign in to follow this  
Jarvis Basnight

Odell: To sell or not to sell.......

He's one top player I think I would indeed shop.

He's your first round pick, in his first fully healthy week he scores two TDs and people's first instinct is to shop him? He's been productive on bad teams before, and clearly they're still able to get him the ball.

Lol@ Shopping a guy who has yet to have a non dominant season in 3 years and is the focal point of an offense that figures to be playing catch-up a lot.

Yes it's a good time to shop him.

If you hurting from injuries or just a bad draft, sell him for something like Crabtree and Hyde. Not sure you would get that though. Maybe CJ Anderson and Jarvis Landry? Something like that. Otherwise, just keep him. Personally I don't trust the guy, but he does produce when he is healthy and mentally in control of himself.

Surprised this thread has not been deleted

Show him how. You know how it's done.

Yes it's a good time to shop him.

Or play him and enjoy a wr1 with maybe the most upside possible? Shop him for what? Julio in Ryans back to earth season? No thanks. Antonio? No one would do that. An RB? Well sure if you need one and are strong at wr, but good luck finding someone willing to chop their starting RBs in half.

Or play him and enjoy a wr1 with maybe the most upside possible? Shop him for what? Julio in Ryans back to earth season? No thanks. Antonio? No one would do that. An RB? Well sure if you need one and are strong at wr, but good luck finding someone willing to chop their starting RBs in half.

So true. Just ride him in your lineup and hope he does more end zone dances or peeings.