Sign in to follow this  
eFFequalsMA

Is Ty Montgomery Droppable?

I have CJ Anderson, Joe Mixon, and Doug Martin with no need for bye week fill-ins for the rest of the season.

Looking to pickup a 5th round keeper long shot for next year.

I wouldn't drop him right now.

Just too soon.

Wait a couple more weeks unless youre scared that his name will mean even less soon. I think its over for him, but this is an easy situation to get wrong. Aka what if Ty gets healthy and gets his gig back?

I dropped him so I could keep Zuerlein through his bye and pick up another kicker. Sad that I think that is the right move, but that's the reality of the situation...

I dropped him for Corey Davis. I have a hard time imagining myself starting him on the future with Rodgers out, AND he isn't even the starter right now. Easy decision in my opinion.

He is now the back up, so do you keep back ups? Woody would be more valuable than him.

I wonder if green bay would ever move him back to wide receiver.

Or just use him like a lot of teams use RBs with good hands. 3rd down back, sometimes split him out wide. He's had one game of even usage with Jones, and one game of taking a back seat. Clearly too early to predict, although the arrow is down. But the Vikings showed us what that can mean last week with Murray. I'm holding for the moment on TyMont.

They might, don't think it'd make a difference though. Maybe PPR, but even then the best was when he was getting carries and lining up at the slot. Probably needs an injury to Cobb to get a shot at WR.

He's equal to every other backup or weak RBBC partner right now.

Only with him, there's no passing game and a brutal schedule.

(So, definitely droppable.)