Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Fusion GPS - DNC - HRC - Russian Lawyer -Manafort

Did Hillary, DNC, Obama pay for the Dossier as is being reported? You're downplaying or poo-pooing it as if it's either false or trivial.

You defending the actions of a sitting President colluding with a political party to pay Russians for dirt to affect the outcome of the 2016 election?

Link to even the most rabid Sean Hannity fan saying Obama paid for the dossier. As for anybody else? Link that to all the Republicans and Trump Co people saying hey there's nothing wrong with paying for opposition research! You know if we do it, but if Hillary did it...

God, this is too easy.

Link to even the most rabid Sean Hannity fan saying Obama paid for the dossier. As for anybody else? Link that to all the Republicans and Trump Co people saying hey there's nothing wrong with paying for opposition research! You know if we do it, but if Hillary did it...

God, this is too easy.

Wut?

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/obamas-campaign-gave-972000-law-firm-funneled-money-fusion-gps/

• Like 1

Trump's Tweet:

Paul Manafort’s alleged crimes were "years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign."

Trump said the allegations against Manafort involved crimes committed years ago. Most of the counts in the indictment detail Manafort’s money laundering efforts dating back to 2006. But that deception involving foreign bank accounts and misleading lenders, prosecutors said, extended until as late as October 2016.

In addition, the indictment said for many years Manafort had hidden his control over multiple foreign accounts in places such as Cyprus and the United Kingdom. That deception continued as late as October 2016.

The government said that in November 2016 and February 2017 Manafort and Gates failed to make a full disclosure of their overseas work under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. They denied that their work for Ukrainian parties included meetings or outreach within the United States. The government also said they tried to bury the paper trail that would reveal their full activities.

By March of that year, Trump had named Manafort to oversee the Republican National Convention.

Trump’s claim puts more of a cushion between him and Manafort than was actually the case. We rate this statement Mostly False.

Trump's Tweet:

Paul Manaforts alleged crimes were "years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign."

Trump said the allegations against Manafort involved crimes committed years ago. Most of the counts in the indictment detail Manaforts money laundering efforts dating back to 2006. But that deception involving foreign bank accounts and misleading lenders, prosecutors said, extended until as late as October 2016.

In addition, the indictment said for many years Manafort had hidden his control over multiple foreign accounts in places such as Cyprus and the United Kingdom. That deception continued as late as October 2016.

The government said that in November 2016 and February 2017 Manafort and Gates failed to make a full disclosure of their overseas work under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. They denied that their work for Ukrainian parties included meetings or outreach within the United States. The government also said they tried to bury the paper trail that would reveal their full activities.

By March of that year, Trump had named Manafort to oversee the Republican National Convention.

Trumps claim puts more of a cushion between him and Manafort than was actually the case. We rate this statement Mostly False.

At absolute best, Trump unwittingly employed a person known to be of very questionable background as his campaign chair. So at very best, his judgment is absolute sh1t.

Of course, its almost certainly much worse than that.

Does anybody else chuckle whenever the news talks about George Popadoculus?

Keeps giving me Las Vegas Vacation flashbacks. :P

:lol:

Rats are already starting to scatter. Podesta group is company B in the documents and T. Podesta stepped down from the company. I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Also nobody else finds it weird the podesta company retroactively filed documents a decade later? I wonder who tipped them off.

Also why didn't the fbi let the Trump admin know of his dealings with Ukraine? Oh wait cause he was a plant.

• Like 1

Rats are already starting to scatter. Podesta group is company B in the documents and T. Podesta stepped down from the company. I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Also nobody else finds it weird the podesta company retroactively filed documents a decade later? I wonder who tipped them off.

Also why didn't the fbi let the Trump admin know of his dealings with Ukraine? Oh wait cause he was a plant.

This is a really good question. Pair that question with the information in the link above, and you really have the scaffolding of something which stinks.

:blink:

This is a really good question. Pair that question with the information in the link above, and you really have the scaffolding of something which stinks.

The IRS/NSA/FBI were weaponized under Obama so why should the DOJ be different? I hope some sh!thead at the DOJ was dumb enough to put something in an email. Maybe under Holder's or Lynch's alias email accounts.

Yeah, Trump won because Hillary ran a bad campaign. :lol:

Agreed. With all the help Obama was trying to give her, she REALLY sucked to have lost that by a landslide.

Huh?

I'm not discussing that. This is about Government corruption engaged in by Obama and the Clintons, and complicit GOP leadership who are part of the Establishment.

We rate this statement Mostly False.

Color me shocked you believe this. :shocking:

Color me shocked you believe this. :shocking:

"Mostly false": Politihack for "go into smear mode to obfuscate the fact that they cannot call it false".

"Mostly false": Politihack for "go into smear mode to obfuscate the fact that they cannot call it false".

They wittled the Uranium One deal down to '19.7% of America's Uranium' and 'most of it' can't leave the country therefore it's false. Debunk a sliver then throw the rest of it out.

• Like 1

They wittled the Uranium One deal down to '19.7% of America's Uranium' and 'most of it' can't leave the country therefore it's false. Debunk a sliver then throw the rest of it out.

Yea, that was pure garbage. Imagine gong that far out of your way to call something false.

Anybody quoting their findings doesn't get it or has an agenda.

• Like 1

Most of it is a sliver? And by the way, it's still all of it not most of it.

Again, how many times do I have to beat you about the head and shoulders as to the difference between a financial stake versus a physical access to inventory?

Trump doing his best to show you something shiny so you'll ignore the shitshow going down right in your own lap.

Hilarious. You guys start with some b******* 12 million dollar number which still has it proven any documentation exist .

Then when you get called on the b*******, you scramble to find a story for $900,000 for something completely unrelated? Which is it?lol

God you guys suck at this.

wiff is going full Show flake on this one. No one is doubting that Hillary and the DNC paid 9 million for that dossier. Now Obama had chipped in a Million is public knowledge but wiff is still covering his ears and yelling lalala I'm not listening

wiff is going full Show flake on this one. No one is doubting that Hillary and the DNC paid 9 million for that dossier. Now Obama had chipped in a Million is public knowledge but wiff is still covering his ears and yelling lalala I'm not listening

Funny that you no longer seemed concerned with the Russian investigation findings. Now that the President's boys are going down the river, you've done a 180 and now only care about who financed the investigation. I suppose I'd try to distract too if I were you.

Funny that you no longer seemed concerned with the Russian investigation findings. Now that the President's boys are going down the river, you've done a 180 and now only care about who financed the investigation. I suppose I'd try to distract too if I were you.

Newbie, I've questioned the dossier since day one. That and the DNC server hack is just a bunch of BS made up by Fusion GPS, HRC and the DNC.

It's clear to all that can remain logical that the only collusion with Russians was Hillary the DNC the Obama Administration and Fusion GPS.

Newbie, I've questioned the dossier since day one. That and the DNC server hack is just a bunch of BS made up by Fusion GPS, HRC and the DNC.

It's clear to all that can remain logical that the only collusion with Russians was Hillary the DNC the Obama Administration and Fusion GPS.

I'll say it for the 20th time...I don't care if this investigation takes down dirty Democrats too. I'm just glad that they are finding Trump's team is as shady as we all knew they were. I'm all for seeing Hillary in the cell next to Trump. If that's what the investigation finds.

I'll say it for the 20th time...I don't care if this investigation takes down dirty Democrats too. I'm just glad that they are finding Trump's team is as shady as we all knew they were. I'm all for seeing Hillary in the cell next to Trump. If that's what the investigation finds.

There's clear guilt on behalf of Hillary; Trump..........nada.

Speaking of the Investigation. Thank God Mueller hired Clinton Foundation folks. Who better to know how to look than experts at money laundering.

There's clear guilt on behalf of Hillary; Trump..........nada.

Speaking of the Investigation. Thank God Mueller hired Clinton Foundation folks. Who better to know how to look than experts at money laundering.

Get your head out of your ass. Not everyone is corrupt. You're just a paranoid tool because you chose to worship the biggest piece of sh!t on the planet. Suddenly, the FBI, CIA, Media, and all US Intelligence has become corrupt and against Drumpf. :doh: :lol:

Hilarious. You guys start with some b******* 12 million dollar number which still has it proven any documentation exist .

Then when you get called on the b*******, you scramble to find a story for $900,000 for something completely unrelated? Which is it?lol

God you guys suck at this.

You're not paying attention. You, therefore, really are clueless about which of the two of us is actually doing the sucking. Follow the links within the story. The DNC & the Hillary Campaign paid Perkins Coke 12.4 million dollars, and they in turn paid FusionGPS. The 12.4 million is confirmed in FEC filings; the links are right in the Federalist link I posted. Get a grip.

Get your head out of your ass. Not everyone is corrupt.

Sounds to me like Filthy named specific parties. And he has specific evidence.

You're just a paranoid tool because you chose to worship the biggest piece of sh!t on the planet. Suddenly, the FBI, CIA, Media, and all US Intelligence has become corrupt and against Drumpf. :doh: :lol:

Sounds to me like you believe that Trump is corrupt, and you don't have specific evidence. You're about as effective as making a case as you would be picking apples by flying a plane over an orchard.

Get your head out of your ass. Not everyone is corrupt. You're just a paranoid tool because you chose to worship the biggest piece of sh!t on the planet. Suddenly, the FBI, CIA, Media, and all US Intelligence has become corrupt and against Drumpf. :doh: :lol:

Not suddenly.....it's been proven. FBI tried to (or did) pay for anti-Trump research, possibly used known false info (dossier) to secure FISAs, illegally unmasked people, leaked (Comey/Clapper)....

Facts meathead.

• Like 1

Not suddenly.....it's been proven. FBI tried to (or did) pay for anti-Trump research, possibly used known false info (dossier) to secure FISAs, illegally unmasked people, leaked (Comey/Clapper)....

Facts meathead.

Yup. Everyone out to get poor Donald.

Finally being honest.

Well, except that you're NewbieJr.

Of course they are. Where you been?

Hell: Project Veritas has on tape the NYT directly admitting it.

Um...I would like to hear your take on why the FBI would want to continue to pay Steele for dossier information - and why they stopped when the dossier and Steele were made public.

Um...I would like to hear your take on why the FBI would want to continue to pay Steele for dossier information - and why they stopped when the dossier and Steele were made public.

after you give me your take on the secret meeting with Russions that Donald Jr took under the premise that the they had damaging info on Hillary. And also, on why Popodopolus plead guilty and the other two were indicted. TIA

after you give me your take on the secret meeting with Russions that Donald Jr took under the premise that the they had damaging info on Hillary. And also, on why Popodopolus plead guilty and the other two were indicted. TIA

Why would you be afraid to answer first? :dunno:

Why would you be afraid to answer first? :dunno:

afraid. Lol. You are asking me to respond to b*******. The things I'm telling you to answer to are actual facts. And you still can't do it.

This too has been covered again and again.

It's just a question of who set up the meeting. Fusion GPS, HRC, Obama DOJ, etc............

afraid. Lol. You are asking me to respond to b*******. The things I'm telling you to answer to are actual facts. And you still can't do it.

You're attempting to claim that the FBI wasn't going to pay Steele?