Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Seattle Seahawks

The Russell Wilson is having his Drew Brees moment, it should only ascend from this point on.

You want a part of this air show. Lockett, Richardson, and obviously Baldwin will be WR2 going forward, you want a piece of them while it's still relatively cheap and obtainable.

I own russy and had a chance to snag lockett and Richardson and didn't do it...wish I had one yesterday...my receivers other than juju didn't do squat....scored 160 and prob gonna lose

First of all, I'm not sure what you mean by the "the Russell Wilson Drew Brees moment finally taking off" - that Wilson has taken the baton and is now the new Brees ?

Your premise about the air show is valid. Especially since SEA can't get any production from their RBs. I griped in the FU thread about not pulling the trigger on Paul Richardson because of his low usage, so it was encouraging to see him equal his seasons high with 7 targets yesterday. Baldwin and Graham round things out for what indeed should be a pretty good air show.

Crowder, Marvin Jones, and Smith-Shuster may be available in a fair % of leagues so that one's chances of snagging Richardson or Lockett off the waiver wire may be decent.

Why was Drew Brees added to this thread?

Haha, I need to word my sentence better. I meant he is becoming the next Drew Brees.

Is Richardson a must start in a PPR league that starts 70 WR/RB weekly?

No.

Before yesterday game he had five games in a roll that he had 3 rec or less.

I don't see Wilson having those type of numbers in most games going forward.

No.

Before yesterday game he had five games in a roll that he had 3 rec or less.

I don't see Wilson having those type of numbers in most games going forward.

Agreed. Rich and Lockett are very hard to bank on game to game.

The one thing I wonder is whether HOU sold out to stop Baldwin, which opened things up for Richardson/Lockett...or at least forced Wilson to go there.

I agree with weepaws about the low reception totals for Richardson, but his points floor is reasonably respectable because he catches some long passes and has a good nose for the end zone.

I think Wilson had a great game.

Agreed. Rich and Lockett are very hard to bank on game to game.

well, Locket was supposed to turn into a player. he looked like he was starting to round into form late last year. but he started this year injured.

but his targets are starting to rise now, so I'd say he is a player to watch.

Right now, he is no more than a decent flex play, but he has had 15 targets the last 2 games. That's not bad.

if he has another big target game (regardless of production) I may look at picking him up.

If you are starved for WR's and have some mediocre guys on your bench, he may not be a terrible guy to take a chance on.

What hurts owning any of these wr from the Seahawks is the play of Graham.

They have found a game plan for him.

What hurts owning any of these wr from the Seahawks is the play of Graham.

They have found a game plan for him.

That I can't disagree, they will use him similar Ertz. Telling people to buy him while they can, but after a 2 TDs game and the continue improvement, probably next to impossible at this point unless you overpay.

Not everyone going to blow up every game, but I think the opportunity is there. In current climate, a WR that has a good chance to go over 100 yards in game is solid WR2.

well, Locket was supposed to turn into a player. he looked like he was starting to round into form late last year. but he started this year injured.

but his targets are starting to rise now, so I'd say he is a player to watch.

Right now, he is no more than a decent flex play, but he has had 15 targets the last 2 games. That's not bad.

if he has another big target game (regardless of production) I may look at picking him up.

If you are starved for WR's and have some mediocre guys on your bench, he may not be a terrible guy to take a chance on.

I believe in Lockett's talent, and attitude. I just don't believe in his usage.

Hey, they have a pretty good tackle now!

Needed that good news. Have Wilson in the same league with Zeke. This should definitely help and Wilson is already playing terrific ball. Need him to carry my team to week 15.

I believe in Lockett's talent, and attitude. I just don't believe in his usage.

well, usually when a player breaks out it is because his usage changes in some way.

his targets are rising, so maybe he's refined some of his route running.

we shall see.

Lockett is the replacement for Baldwin, just a matter of time. He is already at 70% snap counts and 6 targets per game.

Baldwin is great but have to remember he is a 29 years old undrafted WR. WHEN Lockett consistently out perform Baldwin, the snap counts and targets will slowly switch between those two. Maybe not this year even, but I think Lockett is high WR3 even with current targets and snaps. And upside to be a great WR2.

well, usually when a player breaks out it is because his usage changes in some way.

his targets are rising, so maybe he's refined some of his route running.

we shall see.

Lockett is the replacement for Baldwin, just a matter of time. He is already at 70% snap counts and 6 targets per game.

Baldwin is great but have to remember he is a 29 years old undrafted WR. WHEN Lockett consistently out perform Baldwin, the snap counts and targets will slowly switch between those two. Maybe not this year even, but I think Lockett is high WR3 even with current targets and snaps. And upside to be a great WR2.

I've been thinking that for two years, and it may even be likely. And outside of the fantasy game, I hope so. I like the kid. I have little stake in the matter, having cut ties with him earlier this season after having had him since the beginning. But if he keeps going like this and becomes available, I may try to grab him. Who knows.

Good luck :)

I love both Lockett and Richardson. I expect Seattle to pass a lot from here on out so I’m sure there will be enough for all to eat. Some eat more. I also can see Baldwin no longer being the clear number one on this team, but more or less, three guys all are 1a, 1b, and 1c.